Health & Fitness : What are the odds I contracted COVID for a 3rd time?

What are the odds I contracted COVID for a 3rd time?

A friend I was with on Saturday tested positive yesterday. I'm triple vaxxed and had covid twice. Once before any shots and once after the shots in May. I don't really want to isolate tbh. Bike boi doesn't care and said I can spit in his mouth.

Extract this perversion from my good signature.

Re: What are the odds I contracted COVID for a 3rd time?

Lol ask him if he knows what fish-hooking is

Finger Me

Is that getting pounded from behind and him hooking your mouth with his fingers?

yes but not limited to mouth, or in that position as i have been told… basically u can hook up a woman anywhere there is a fit … lt's nothing new or that has never been done to me before, i just heard the term for it recently and now all i'm thinking about is hooks.. 😭😅

Finger Me

When you pull back towards the pussy after you stick your finger up her anus.
this one 🥵

Lol yesss but i was also thinking more in terms of like a "surprise" hook up from ur partner, like it is morning and u are both in the bathroom getting ready in front of the mirror but u are not yet fully clothed when suddnly ur man approaches u and the next thing u feel is his "hooks" up ur cooch and knowing exactly what happens next… gosh is that so ever hot!!? 🥵

or is that just me being single who hasnt had sex in over a year? 🤣

Finger Me

You paint a beautiful picture.

lmaooo my imagination is running wild ever since i heard of them hooks, i told uuu

Finger Me

HOT AF! holy fuck lol. The surprise hook would be amazing.

i knooooow right

i havent been the same ever since fish-hookin became part of my vocabularly chhhhh

Finger Me

ur welc 🪝

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

YOU!!

Finger Me

That fucking picture. I'm dead

Don't care for fish hooking, but that surprise scenario is fuckin hot.

I need to stop reading these topics or I'm gonna be sad about no longer being in a relationship.

yo same, bye!

Finger Me

I miss the non sexual intimacy even more. Like lying my head on her butt or chest. Or like fooling around, but more in an exploratory way than a sexual one. Fuck lol.

I hope I can find a guy that'll give me surprises like that.

When I am king you will be the first against the wall, with your opinion which is of no consequence at all.

I’m just here fappin to a COVID thread. Who knew

He finally removed that awful sig

I'd just wear a mask out to protect the vulnerable. It's possible but I don't know. I didn't get Covid after hugging people with it with just a prior infection, but that was also like only 3 months after having Covid where my immune response was strong.

I would just get on with my life, I wouldn't even test. Not sure about the mouth spitting thing though

I prefer sloppy tongue kissing honestly.

me too! ok single me is gonna logout now. yall are too filthy today for me 🥵

have fun tho!!

Finger Me

Like really sloppy. Our faces must be damp. Sloppy BJs too. They both feel really good and primal in the moment but I know we'd look absolutely ridiculous if we recorded that and watched back.

Don't leave horny friend!!

Refreshing to know some women like that. In my experience, they like the gentle tongue thing, but part of me just wants to get real primal with it.

🥵🥺

[retracted content cuz oversharing]

Finger Me

You got that trauma shit too, huh? My first time with anyone is unpleasant. I kinda dissociate until we do it a few times. Same with kissing. I thought it was from lack of chemistry at first, but the more comfortable I got, the better it was.

I've learned to tell her beforehand so she doesn't take it the wrong way because that has happened. Like she thought I wasn't attracted to her.

oh sounds bad!! i'm sorry..

Finger Me

That's awesome. I never sensed you hating literally all men, but then again, I'm autistic and probably didn't sense the hatred aimed my way from you lol.

I don't know if my shit comes more from my abuse or from when an ex tried to kill herself after I broke up. The guilt had me afraid of getting close to anyone for yrs. Never became a misogynist. I do have trust issues with men. My late father and a cousin are the only good male examples in my life. Even with them, they're kinda introverted and I've never been as open with them as women.

I don't like my male doctors. Don't like male therapists. I even try to downplay my own masculinity because I do have a lot of masculine elements that remind me of the toxic males in my life, even if they're not toxic.

Yeah, this board has always provided some catharsis or just a way to expend energy. I've been so hyper lately.

i still don't do lmaoooo

Finger Me

I used to feel that way until I started meeting friends and romantin interests online. Just felt the same way to me. Like we picked up right where we left off online.

obviously i changed my mind on a lot of things myself.

Finger Me

My best friend is lightyears away. Sometimes online can enhance a connection. Makes it easier to open up. My irl or I'd rather czll them local or in person friends aren't quite as close. I guess because I just don't relate as much to people in my area. I don't eeven share the regional acccents.

16.71%

Well this thread sure went in an unexpected direction 😂

🤭 sorry but i had to go somewhere with my question and just read cccp talking abt how her date likes to get spit in his mouth, i had to ask abt. buuut we talked it through and i do feel better now actually.

this is the power of message boards and oversharing on them to complete strangers.

Finger Me

No, I love it! There's actually a genuine sweetness to the whole exchange 💞😂

actually i'm currently going through a rather asexual phase and would rarely even think about banging or miss it which is great honestly when i'm single. but there are those other few days, too, when terms like that one i was asking about here haunting me make it so much harder to not think about it all damn day. today, or rather the whole weekend have been 3 of those "out of order" days.

i'll be fine tho. i'm asexual and have no car.

Finger Me

Well if needed you can always take a cold shower 😝

it does work wonders, yes. 😅

Finger Me

😀

That describes me for the past year or so. Been uninterested in sex and relationships but lately, every now and then, something like this will trigger it.

Oddly enough, when I was in the hospital months ago having my junk handled by several hot nurses and one of them saying she kinda felt like getting in the bed with me to watch South Park, it did nothing for me lol.

ok that nurse is very unprofessional for saying that but yeah. I'm sure most men would have found that pretty hot.

She might not have meant anything flirty by it lol. But like if I was horny, that definitely would've had my imagination going.

She was kinda young and new, so she might not have known better. She was still shadowing some of the more advanced nurses at times.
I hated her cos she always woke me up super early around shift change to do weigh ins. You could never get proper sleep in the hospital. Oh, one lady that did the blood work was always singing religious songs lol. She left a scar on my knuckle, and later pretended to be surprised by it lol.

nice.

have u told hungry this story?

Finger Me

You little shit disturber.

My password is password.

Finger Me

Curious about how he'd reply.

It's filmboards,what do you expect,but apparently,im the only sex pest on here lol.😅

In The Gobal Village,The Village Idiot Resides.