Science : Who are you looking at? :)

Who are you looking at? :)

https://this-person-does-not-exist.com/en
Man, Woman, boy, girl, androgynous, young, old, middle aged, skin color( black, white, mixed, yellow,) hair color ( blond, red, ginger, orange, gray, black,blue, pink, orange,) brown) white, eyes (brown, blue, purple, gray,green, black)?

I saw a Woman who appeared to be about 40 with brown curly hair and blue eyes.

:)

Re: Who are you looking at? :)

Bump

That's really interesting! This is who I saw.

fake-2.jpg

It's a bit disturbing, isn't it?

My password is password

It sure is!

It's just a child smiling who is missing an earring. I don't see anything disturbing about it.

It's not the pictures themselves, it's how they were created and what that technology might mean in the future.

The weird thing is, these People supposedly don't exist, but look like real People. I saw a computer generated picture of a man who looked kind of really generic and off. A Poster posted something like,"This man has the most generic face I have ever seen. He looks off. The original posted replied something like,"He's not real. He's computer generated." The other Poster responded something like,"I knew he looked off and generic. Thank you for answering.

The pictures in that Website, none of the computer generated People look computer generated. They all look real.

One of the biggest give aways I see is one ear seems exaggerated over the other ear.

On another Website, someone pointed out that the computer generated People have fingers and hands that look misshapen and fake. They linked a good example of a normal looking smiling young woman with brown hair and brown eyes. At first, I just looked at her face that looked normal. The Poster mentioning the misshapen and fake looking hands made me look at her hand that definitely looked misshapen and fake. Also, many of the eyes have kind of off look to them. Many of them have a soulless, glassy look which I didn't realize at first.

I get a real bad feeling about this tech.