Science : Are psychopaths superior humans?

Are psychopaths superior humans?

People on the psychopathy spectrum have trouble feeling pity, said Marsh. When someone close to a psychopath feels sad or fearful, they can't understand the emotion, because it's something they don't feel themselves, she said.

Similarly, people with psychopathy feel little to no remorse when they harm others mentally, emotionally, or physically, according to Marsh.

Psychopaths also have trouble feeling or understanding love. Instead, people with psychopathy may refer to, or think of, loved ones as "associates" who can help them but are beneath them, according to Marsh.

All people with psychopathy have trouble understanding the emotion of fear. The threat of injury, going to jail, or disapproval won't stop a psychopath from doing what they please.

They aren't burdened by caring about others feelings, they have no remorse, they don't love anyone but themselves, and they have no fear. They have no weakness.

bowing.gif

Re: Are psychopaths superior humans?

No.

mjeyds.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Kind of envious of the last point.

Yes I am. Next question.

This is the dumbest idea I've ever seen and you are obsessed with it. From now on I'm not taking you seriously at all.

It is a weakness not being able to assess emotion, particularly in a dangerous situation. Obviously they are not superior. They are damaged human beings.

I rely on what I've learned in school and those very first psychologist that studied it and profiled because their conclusion seems to always fit whereas the new speculation doesn't fit.

It is superior but they aren't superhuman. Lol
You can accomplish more when you aren't tied down or controlled by certain emotions.

Yes, some of those traits, if they aren't also violent, can do them well in business; however, they'd fail in personal relationships. But I guess if they don't care, it can be looked at as a positive for them. Nothing to hold them back. giveup.gif Still, IMO, they are damaged human beings.

I think the most super human emotion there is, is greed. Greed allowed you to become a sociopath. Sociopaths are the most successful people in life. Even if they live at poverty level, their predisposition to greed is a key skill of survival. They also are very good at building a net work of like minded individuals. The more of them working together increase their rate of survival because then they are the majority and majority rules.

Nations that have an economic and political system which encourages greed, are typically the richest, most powerful and influential nations.

A failed example of that would be . . . Trump.

laugh.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist an easy dig.

I think being a sociopath allows one to pursue greed, no?

A failed example of that would be . . . Trump.

laugh.gif

Sorry, I couldn't resist an easy dig.

I think being a sociopath allows one to pursue greed, no?

If you knew what I knew about Donald Trump then your comment wouldn't have come off as blatantly ignorant.

I'm sure.

I'm not going to argue with you because you're obviously not a human being anyway. You're just a ****ing argumentative and judgement mean robot.

side-eye-eye-roll.gif

And leave me the alone bitch.

Cancel culture, those who cause it and/or those who live by it suffer?

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

All head and no heart. Maybe that's superior but it sounds robotic to me.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.