Science : Do you think this could really happen?

Do you think this could really happen?

If they sent humans on a very deep space mission to have them sleep in a chamber where they do not age a day as it is in Sci Fi movies such as Planet of the Apes and Aliens?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Re: Do you think this could really happen?

Nope there going to just send the brains into deep space.

Gone

If they could do it in space, they could do it on Earth. We could all go into voluntary hibernation for a few hundreds or thousands of years. Would you do it?

I don't wanna end up like that poor schnook in Idiocracy.
Imagine something like that happening!
Good thing it never will.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

It might depend, but who knows what other inventions will be around? I'm too old for that?

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

It might happen in your lifetime as long as you stay healthy.

I'd prefer to be age 18/19 and live forever without being frozen or preserved. I don't really want to be alone-

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

I think that's what a lot of people would like too.

Most people don't know what they want.

Actually they would age, but if they were traveling near the speed of light, they would age much slower than those on Earth.

smile.gif

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.