Ronda Rousey : Describe "RONDA ROUSEY" in Just 1 word ?

Describe "RONDA ROUSEY" in Just 1 word ?

How would you yourself Describe "RONDA ROUSEY" in Just 1 word ?

Here are a heck of a lot of Photos and GIFS of her below.

Re: Describe Ronda Rousey in just one word?…

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

you didn't post anything

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

LOL, alright then.

Re: Describe "RONDA ROUSEY" in Just 1 word ?

Awesome

okay, I don't know if your reply is supposed to be positive or negative towards me

LOL, alright then.

expendable³

men are men and women are women.

I actually still haven't seen the 3rd Movie but I have heard that it is actually an alright Movie and that Mel Gibson does a Good Job playing the Main Villain in it.

i thought it was awesome. forget what people say about the rating, the new kids and the lack of blood, it is a great action film. mel is the best character, followed by wesley snipes and antonio banderas. mel only has scenes with robert davi, stallone and rousey who captures him. rousey is great in this film and mel has a nice bloody fight scene with sly.

men are men and women are women.

Tough. 💪