Politics : Why does antisemitism exist?

Re: Why does antisemitism exist?

It is not enough to just read. You also have to understand and the mindless drivel you have been posting clearly demonstrates that you found what you read totally incomprehensible.

Jews are allowed to lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder infidels. It's their holy duty to do so.

Holy fuck. How the fuck does one misunderstand scripture THAT badly? There is no Bible or Torah scholar I have ever heard of who has ever come to conclusions anywhere similar to that. This is either the result of deliberate slander by a hardcore bigot or you are one of the singularly most incompetent self described 'scholars' in all fucking history.

As for the rest of your post. WTF. Sounds like the only literature you ever truly read and ACTUALLY UNDERSTOOD was Mein Kampf.

I am beginning to think I am too NICE to folks round here.

🚫✡️ ¿Why does antisemitism exist?

I believe they are hated due to their success. They have won a disproportionate share of Nobel and other international prizes. Israel is the most economically successful country in the Middle East. People of other religions believe theirs is superior, but their gods haven't blessed them accordingly. This is especially true of the Muslims. As Tom Lehrer stated about 60 years ago, "Everybody hates the Jews."

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

Their "success" is due to nepotism and things like "prizes" are also based on neptism.

If not—then—-as their hate group demands—you must conclude they are supreme people who are smarter and better than others.

That's why the Nazis wanted to kill them, for being a hate group and racist.

Judaism is blatantly racist and self-promotional.

Judaism is blatantly racist and self-promotional.

And this, painting an entire group with a single brush is why it is in fact YOU that is the bigot.

Individuals are racist. Not entire groups. You. Colossal. Fucktard.

Judaism IS THE DOCTRINE THESE UNETHICAL people follow.

It isn't painting anyone with a broad brush to that people who follow what amounts to being a political party are responsible for the doctrine of that party.

What is hard to understand here?

Jews DO NOT EXIST they are people who say they exist because their doctrine says they exist.

Of course the Jewish EXIST you incomparable dumbass! Not only does all of recorded history establish the fact but so does their own genetic distinctions.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews
They have existed since the Lord chose and set apart Abram as the father of His chosen people through which He would send the savior of the world.

Your conspiracy theory horseshit has zero credibility and you are completely unable to back any of it with any evidence what so ever.

Truly you are the Alex Jones of anti-semite scum.

What you're posting makes no sense and shows you have a disorganized mind.

You are posting mythology to say judaism is a fact.

That's not how facts work.

In addition, the genetic stuff about jews is a lie. There's black jews, Spanish jews, and Chinese jews. German jews act like they don't exist, but they do.

In addition, anyone related to me is going to have unique genetics. That's why we are different people.

So, for everyone else, we're all related to Africans, but for jews, they're unique?

It's more lies.

Finally, there is no conspiracy theory about what jews and for, you just need to read their religious material. I assume you have no like all the other dumbasses.

Judaism is accepted and establish fact in the scientific, historical, and archeological communities.

Prove me wrong. Cite a source.
You CANT

LOL!
Adlerian strategy:
Make bullshit claim
Get challenged for proof
Deflect
Repeat bullshit claim

You really are a worthless fucktard.

Their "success" is due to nepotism and things like "prizes" are also based on neptism.
That is ridiculous. How is their winning a quarter of Nobel Prizes (or Fields Medals) based on nepotism when the Nobel Committee consists of Swedes?

Read about it.

Give me a précis.

Jealousy of their success may well contribute to antisemitism, but hatred of Jews was known to occur during ancient times, when they weren't successful.

Because they always played both sides of a war through financial loaning

Biggest antisemites are the Jews, they hate palestinians who are funny enough Jewish, Muslim, Christian and Jehovah Witnesses!

Yanks can't locate their own state on the map

Because people need scapegoats.

They are Gods chosen people.

That is enough.

See. The devil hates us all because we were made in the image of the God he hates and seeks to usurp. However because the Jews were chosen to be the people through whom God would save humanity and ultimately defeat satan he has a deeper hatred for them.
You look and see that there is no human reason why and yet it happens so you marvel at it. Yet now you know the reason why and it is solid evidence of Lucifer's existence, an existence he has been trying to cover up because you dont take precautions against an enemy you dont believe in.

So, only the devil is antisemitic?

It is the influences of the devil and his fallen angels that are behind the abnormal amount of animosity directed at what would otherwise be a relatively unremarkable and unnoticed group of people.

Interesting. How do you know all this?

I believe that the Bible is the Word of God.

Did he write it?

He directed its transcription. And yes it was transcribed accurately. After all He considers the messenge critical to His plan. The idea that mere man would be allowed to screw it up and that The Creator, a a being powerful enough to create an entire universe with spoken words alone, couldnt prevent the error is as ridiculous on its face as if Stephan Hawking had claimed an ability to kick superman's ass in a brawl. So yeah, I believe.

That's an incredible amount of circular logic. I'm suprised you're not dizzy.

You do realize that Muslims would be able to make a similar claim about the Quran using the same logic.

What's the difference between the two claims? Why is yours right and theirs wrong?

retarded gay twink

Conman is a goon ass twink bastard

Fuck his Mother

they all jelly of the chosen ppl

jews got that natural drip and haters stay mad

You're a racist. Unless you're going to give some insight into your reasons for being racist, your opinion is invalid.

oh i’m racist cause i used the word “beaner”

racism comes from a place of hate and intolerance

i don’t hate mexicans and i definitely tolerate them just fine. saying beaner doesn’t make me racist and u can’t prove it does homie

i say ”faggot” quite often too, does that mean i’m homophobic and hate gay ppl 🤔

it doesn’t

Typical liberal, picking and choosing when intent matters…

You also said all Trump supporters should be shot and then pissed on. I guess that's not hateful either.

i said mexican trump supporters should be shot and pissed on

don’t twist my words, friendo

And that is apparently evidence you're not racist…?

it’s comparable (and this is where i get gina carano’d) to a jew supporting hitler

every legal mexican american citizen i know, and are friends with, literally despise Trump

if you’re a mexican Trump supporter you’re probably illegal and just trying to blend in lol

So not just racist, but bigoted and patronizing.

Maybe Mexican Trump voters care about the economy, equality, foreign policy, corruption, and any number of issues.

You seem to think that all Mexican Americans want more Mexican immigration.

That's a bigoted and patronizing view, garnished with a death threat.

You're a thoroughly unpleasant individual. You're the "liberal" version of Adlerian.

Here's a brief excerpt from David Baddiel's book "Jews don't count"

He talks about how the progressive left, have taken all comers under their protective wing. All, that is, except Jews.

A sacred circle is drawn around those whom the progressive modern left are prepared to go into battle for, and it seems as if the Jews aren’t in it. Why? Well, there are lots of answers. But the basic one, underpinning all others, is that Jews are the only objects of racism who are imagined – by the racists – as both low and high status. Jews are stereotyped, by the racists, in all the same ways that other minorities are – as lying, thieving, dirty, vile, stinking – but also as moneyed, privileged, powerful and secretly in control of the world. Jews are somehow both sub-human and humanity’s secret masters. And it’s this racist mythology that’s in the air when the left pause before putting Jews into their sacred circle. Because all the people in the sacred circle are oppressed. And if you believe, even a little bit, that Jews are moneyed, privileged, powerful and secretly in control of the world … well, you can’t put them into the sacred circle of the oppressed. Some might even say they belong in the damned circle of the oppressors. One way of illustrating these submerged ideas about Jews is through food. Food, now, is a culture-war battleground. The cultural appropriation of food – the usage of recipes and ideas originating from minority cultures by, predominantly, white western chefs and restaurateurs – is a much-debated subject among progressives, and there are many, like the journalist and food blogger Ruth Tam, who have written about how (in her case in the United States) ‘immigrant food is often treated like discount tourism – a cheap means for foodies to feel worldly without leaving the comfort of their neighborhood – or high-minded fusion – a stylish way for American chefs to use other cultures’ cuisines to reap profit’. If you Google ‘cultural appropriation food’ you’ll find much more on this subject, and if you want to dig into it, add to your search window, ‘Chinese’, or ‘Indian’, or ‘Caribbean’, for specific examples of concern and anger. As an experiment, I added the word ‘Jewish’. Despite the – not mythic, completely true – fact that Jews are obsessed with food, and despite the appropriation of bagels, chopped liver, schmaltz herring, chicken soup and salt beef by many, many non-Jewish outlets, particularly in America, I found not a single blogpost or newspaper article or tweet complaining about this, or even simply identifying it as a thing. I did find some search results, of course. They were articles angrily accusing Jews, Israelis to be specific, of appropriating Palestinian food. Jews, in other words, even in the left-field arena of recipe stealing, are identified as the stealers, not the stolen from: the oppressors, not the victims.

Very insightful.

And yet another example of how the left's ideology cannot be reconciled.

It's interesting that many Jews don't agree with the Israel/Palestine situation but nobody mentions that.

Anti-Semitism is insidious, for example Baddiel cites Dickens' Oliver Twist and the use of the Fagin character, "the Jew", a money loving thief, swindler, hoarder of cash and controller of a gang of pickpockets.

The argument is as old as time - collectivist vs individualist. For a while, we were individualist. At least, here in the west. We've now taken a backwards leap and started leaning toward collectivist once more. The individual is not important anymore. That means we're judged as part of a group now, not as person.

This is what leads to all the stupidity we witness every day. Black Conservatives aren't really black, because black people all think alike and blacks vote Democrat. Mexican Trump voters are evil because why on Earth would they not want more Mexicans to come to America. People who want to protect the rights of women are obviously anti-trans, all Jews back Israel because Israel is Jewish, all white people are the descendents of slave owners not slaves, all gays want gay marriage, all religious people are pro-life, and so on.

Also, as Jordan Peterson asked, which group identity takes precedence? Men can be white, Democrat, gay, descended from a slave owner, and want tighter border control.

Which group must they identify with, and be judged against? An individual can hold all kinds of nuanced views and must prioritize them when choosing to act. Groups are comprised of individuals.

Given that the modern world now sees victimhood as a virtue, we have individuals scrambling to be considered a member of the most historically oppressed or abused groups (only going back as far as the African slave trade, conveniently ignoring who bankrupted their empire freeing slaves, or who created the trade in the first place). Then, as a member of such a group, they're protected from cancel culture, excused any and all morally bad behavior, and are free to say whatever they please, while the rest of us must repent for the past sins of a tiny minority of people who once belonged to our "group", no matter how righteous we might be.

Welcome to the global insane asylum. And it's not done yet.

It started after the Crucifixion of Jesus of Nazareth; the Jews were blamed for His death

Antisemitism predates Christianity.

I always thought it started with the crucifixion

No, even ancient Greeks were antisemitic, and they may have in fact adopted that belief from the Egyptians.

It's easy to see why Egyptians are antisemitic [ironically today's Egyptians are technically also Semites]. Moses came along and with a foreign God's help destroyed their entire civilization and set them back to a point where they have never fully recovered.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l]