JonBenét Ramsey : Poll: Who killed (MURDERED?!?) JonBenét Ramsey?!?!…

Who killed (MURDERED?!?) JonBenét Ramsey?!?!…

Mom.
0% 0 votes
Dad.
0% 0 votes
Stranger.
0% 0 votes
Friend of parents.
0% 0 votes
Relative.
0% 0 votes
OLDER BROTHER!!!
0% 0 votes

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

Re: Who killed (MURDERED?!?) JonBenét Ramsey?!?!…

I WOULD LOVE to know that fucking answer.

That is a massively weird case.

I think it was her brother.

However, if it was a stranger, that person was like some kind of a ninja.

I knew a burglar/rapist who thought he was a ninja. I knew a mentally ill stalker type who literally thought he was a ninja.

There was that case in Colorado where the girl was abducted in her bedroom to a cult. I am forgetting her name.

So, people can and will sneak into a house.

But, based on the weird baby fashion queen shit, I think family jealousy was at the root.

You DIDN'T VOTE for older brother!

Elis(z)abeth Smart? She was/is a Mormon from Utah…NOT Colorado.

“IF you made it to Heaven, your life was a SUCCESS! HOWEVER, IF you made it to Hell…your life was a FAILURE! YOU FAILED! YOU'RE a FAILURE!”!

I did now but I am not sure.

You did, because there are now two votes for the brother.

Make that three!

Yes, I caved in and voted.

It was gameboy he did it in a rage after realizing he had missed his mark by one house in his eagerness, foiling his carefully crafted plan after staking out her next door neighbors 6 year old boy for 2 weeks.

Keep on smiling!

II don't think it was anyone in her family. Whoever did it used a garrote on her

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

That was STAGED by the parents after the brother killed her in a fit of RAGE!

That seems likely.

If that is so, I don't know how they could look at their son.

I would have wanted to destroy him.

I don't see that boy doing that. If he was that way wouldn't he shows signs of being violent?

Kids that do things like that are sociopathic and get into trouble

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

He smeared his shit all over her things, including christmas gifts, and previously hit her in the face with a golf club "accidently".

https://youtu.be/scLjz7AIMMg

What? I didn't hear about that. Sick!

I have, but I forgot until it was mentioned here again.

You just reminded me of that.

Yeah, after hearing how disturbed he is, I think he did it too and the parents covered it up with Patsy writing the ransom note

It all makes sense. The note pad was from the one at their house

I think they protected their son because they didn't want to lose them both

I remember seeing that her family did it.

¼ Irish, French, German
¼ Irish, ⅛ Dutch, German, French
½ Dutch Chinese-Indonesian
Blog

I just read the ransom note in this case.

It makes little sense to leave one, but the note had some advanced stuff in it.

It said that "they" didn't like the father's business and didn't care for America. They threatened to cut the kid's head off.

All of that implies Muslims but cutting heads off and whatnot was not well known in the US when this happened.

So, I wonder if there's something to the note.

If not, then the note was invented by someone smart enough to know about terrorists in that time period when they were not popular. So, that would be, dad.

She ate pineapple before she died. The parents said they don't recall that.

The brother's prints were on the pineapple bowl.

There's a theory they fought about the pineapple and he killed her by accident.

The parents then tried to cover the death.

That sounds logical to me.

I don't buy the pineapple/accident theory, since he came out years later, on a talk show. Even if under medication, and many years later, that takes balls.

What do you mean "came out" years later, to talk?

He was nine at the time.

I recently had a ten year old break a ceramic lamb over me.

A little while later he called asking for forgiveness.

Weeks later, does this kid remember the lamp situation?

Probably not.

If a nine year old cracked his sister's skull, it's not really murder.

However, if the parents freaked out and killed her the rest of the way, that's an epic mistake.

These parents were likely the type who would kill an injured kid so that the other kid could go to Harvard with no marks on his record.

Related idea:

There's kids in Zimbabwe who said a UFO landed and aliens got out and talked to them. To make a long shorty short, that did not happen. But, they all talked about in a documentary.

So, if you can get kids to report that, anything goes.

If a nine year old cracked his sister's skull, it's not really murder.

It wouldn't really be murder, but it certainly would've scarred his conscience, and certainly would've kept him from going to Dr. Phil.

That may not be true and I could provide a psychological explanation for it.

Confabulation is the explanation.

It is "honest lying" where you develop a mythology about yourself and events to create a story that fits what you would like to believe.

Alfred Adler said humans pretty much create reality in this manner.

The term "flipping out" is called a "Fugue State" in psychology. Slang is also "blacking out" and it's where you are so worked up, your mind goes blank. A person can be in a fight and beat ten people up and not remember it. A person can be in a car crash, get attacked, etc and not remember it.

With Wolverine the character, he flies into a Berserker Rage, which is a Viking term. It's the same thing. It's a Fugue State.

So, he is tired of her getting all of the attention, she takes some of his food, he flips out, smashes her in the head, and she stumbles away. He runs away to hide, she sits down and passes out.

As I've said, I have dealt with countless people attacking me. It's the way it goes.

, it was the brother!

"adequate sized attaché"

Wouldn't 180k fit easily in some sort of paper bag of such? They wanted an "adequate sized attaché" to dispose of jb's body in without seeming suspicious carrying a large bag.

https://youtu.be/scLjz7AIMMg

🇫🇷 ¡¿¡¿Who killed (¿¡¿MURDERED?!?) JonBénet Ramsey?!?!

¿A francophone who didn't like her faux French first name? The misplaced accent I show is in the name of French politician, Jacques Bénet. More often in French it's just Benet. Benét violates a rule and is never seen.

Really, I was never into the case and have no idea.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

🇫🇷 ¡¿¡¿Who killed (¿¡¿MURDERED?!?) JonBénet Ramsey?!?!…

Why did the Ramsey's put the accent above the second and wrong e, intead of the first and correct e? Why an accent at all as per your post?

🇫🇷 ¡¿¡¿Who killed (¿¡¿MURDERED?!?) JonBenet Ramsey?!?!

Accents where they don't belong are typical hyperforeignisms. Benet with no accent at all is the norm in French. Jacques Bénet was the only exception I found.

I knew a girl named Michèlle years ago. In French there are two forms, Michèle or Michelle. Her mother wanted to be cute without proper research.

Póo is technically incorrect by Spanish rules of accent, but you showed me the history once. As in English, maybe the rules were looser in the old days.

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

🇫🇷 ¡¿¡¿Who killed (¿¡¿MURDERED?!?) JonBenet Ramsey?!?!…

🇫🇷 ¡¿¡¿Who killed (¿¡¿MURDERED?!?) JonBenet Ramsey?!?!

Not a stranger for sure. Its a close call for me. The mother or the brother. I give the edge to the mother and voted for her. But I have no doubt all three of them know who killed her and are in on the cover up.

The mother took that to her grave. My guess is so will the father. Only chance we will ever know what happened is if the brother at some point spills his guts.

I originally thought it was the mother, but Dr. Baden and his Chinese American equivalent have convinced me that it was the brother.

You could be right. But both the father and brother know who killed her. So IMO they should both be in jail.

So like me you TOTALLY DISAGREE with Lou Smit the one that most-of-all-others advanced the theory of a stranger doing it?

I would bet money a stranger had nothing to do with it. Like a lot of others I think it was the mother or brother. And all 3 were in on the cover up.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I can't imagine it was Patsy, I think she truly loved her. The brother was disturbed and killed her and the parents covered it up

I remember Burke suing over someone saying he killed her

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2016/10/07/burke-ramsey-sues-investigator-who-accused-him-of-killing-sister/

You very well could be right. But I still think the mother did it in a fit of rage. Then the father loving his wife helped in covering it up.

I don't see why she would have a fit of rage at JonBenet

Burke was the one given to fits of rage and he's definitely not playing with a full deck if he's flinging poop

Like I said you very well could be right. But I bet the mother knew who did it before she passed away. I think all 3 of them knows what happened. (father, mother and brother)

Yes, She protected him so she wouldn't lose him

If this had been a black child in the ghetto no one would have given this the time of day.

Anyway, she just couldn't deal with the pressures of performing anymore and killed herself.

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.

No, I don't think she would have done that. She was strangled

I agree, it was because she was a white princess

I was making a sick joke poking fun at those who obsess over this.

I don't think it was anyone in the fam.

There were these two morons who stalked a suspect, picked up a discarded cig. he allegedly smoked and threw away and gave it to cops for DNA testing.
This was back in May and nothing has happened from it.

https://okmagazine.com/p/new-suspect-killer-jonbenet-ramsey-dna-sample/

So now we look at Bigfoot as being a suspect…

I admit that I made up bullshit about you WarrenPeace and I am sorry. - Friendo in a PM to me.