Politics : Should biological males have access to female spaces?

Re: Should biological males have access to female spaces?

Live and let live, I say. But if it requires me to be dishonest, or to forget reality, that's a step too far.

…trans people are unable to fully integrate into society and become the gender they 'identify' with. Their delusion requires us to pretend along with them.
Yup!

If they want to make extreme choices regarding their lives and bodies, then they will just have to endure the consequence for that. Everything comes with a price.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Everything comes with a price.
That's true. But don't worry, the straight white guy is picking up the tab.

the straight white guy is picking up the tab.
They have a lot of tabs to pick up.

Yes, it's very expensive being a scapegoat.

The white elitist rich can afford it, but they will dodge the tab and get out of paying it.

What about black or Asian elites?

It would be racist to blame them for ANYTHING

Apologies, I didn't detect the satire earlier.

I didn't either until I made that comment….😉

nope.

shh bby is ok

shh bby is ok

The issue with "trans" people is there is no definition of what "Trans" means.

Timeline:

So, what is the decision timeline of choosing to be trans?

Is it a microsecond or ten years?

Since there is no timeline, a predator can just lie and say he's trans and go into female private spaces.

It's as simple as that.

Appearance:

A friend of mine was on a female rowing team in Philly. She told me is was uncomfortable because a trans was there.

I was like, ignore them. She said yes, but it's weird. She showed me a picture and it was a tall balding middle aged man. The person called themselves "Jennifer" and made no effort to dress like a female, at all.

Jennifer was disruptive for that reason but never said or did anything offensive.

Jennifer made my friend quit though because his presence was intense and disturbing to her.

Just the same, I would feel oddly if a woman was next to me in a locker room. I would change elsewhere.

From a female perspective, I assume it would be scary to see "Jennifer" suddenly walking into a place where I am naked and/or have assumed safety.

These issues are UNBEATABLE regarding trans/predators/insane people violating private female spaces.

She said yes, but it's weird. She showed me a picture and it was a tall balding middle aged man. The person called themselves "Jennifer" and made no effort to dress like a female, at all.

One of the best ways to drain people’s energy nowadays is via the internet

I will never forget Jennifer.

My friend worked too much and I suggested she go to Meetup groups in Philly.

Jennifer showed up at other groups she was involved in also. On top of that, there was a fat older Jewish guy who called himself "Sally" or something and also made no attempt to look female.

Was he part of the Jewish mafia perhaps? I’ve heard of some gangsters called Sally I think, or maybe Sal.

He was part of the Fucking Weirdo Mafia.

I was like, ignore them. She said yes, but it's weird. She showed me a picture and it was a tall balding middle aged man. The person called themselves "Jennifer" and made no effort to dress like a female, at all.
Okay, I literally lol'd.
Jennifer was disruptive for that reason but never said or did anything offensive.

Jennifer made my friend quit though because his presence was intense and disturbing to her.
If Jennifer did nothing offensive, that sounds like your friend's problem, not Jennifer's.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

I can't forget Jennifer.

It was not entirely my friend's problem.

It's the same principle as if I was in the movies, a meeting, etc and I decided to stand on a chair.

That is disruptive and probably passive-aggressive.

Jennifer was a passive-aggressive insane person.

My friend knew they will in a "women's group" with an insane person. So, that made my friend worry about "Jennifer's" stability.

I wonder if this Jennifer person posts on filmboards as Retro Pinky?

A valid theory if I ever heard one.

I agree that "Jennifer" should not be in the women's locker room if "she" has male genitalia.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I can't forget Jennifer because he never did or said anything wrong.

However, the Question Mark he presented was profound.

However, if Jennifer is just a man acting like a big lady and he never said anything offensive or exposed himself in the women's locker room, there isn't a problem.

Administrator
I GameBoy

The problem is making others uncomfortable.

People tend to ask questions of others to determine predicable facts about people. That's to see if it's safe to be around them.

With Jennifer he announced that he is something unpredictable. He is a man who says he's a woman but has no observable signs of being a woman.

So, what other unpredictable things are on Jennifer's mind?

I would not feel comfortable around a person like that if my guard was down. If you think about females being around a man like that, I would imagine there was be constant fear.

He might get you out on the water, on the rowing team, and then decide to drown a couple women because he's jealous.

That is not absurd because I had a tranny client in Philly, who was a big black guy, and he stabbed a pregnant woman in the stomach because he was jealous. He was just walking down the street, as was she when that happened.

That is not absurd because I had a tranny client in Philly, who was a big black guy
Can you remind us what your profession is again please? You said you’re a gigolo right?

My ED for trannies issue got in the way and I quit though.

This is a different story, please reread.

Who gives a rat's ass if someone is uncomfortable? You said yourself he never said anything offensive.

Did he expose himself in the locker room? If so, he's disgusting.

But did he merely traipse around like Miss Thaaang and act like a woman? In that case, who cares?

There is no reason to believe he is a homicidal maniac.

Dude, it's rather silly to try and equate transgenders to violence. I think you've watched "Dressed to Kill" and "Silence of the Lambs" too many times.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I have told you many times that you are a mentally ill person.

Your posts indicate it but you don't know it.

Nah, you're just afraid of men in stiletto heels.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Except Jennifer wasn't wearing stiletto hills. As a biological he that identified as a she, yet by what Ald. mentioned, he didn't even make an effort to even present as a she.

I think Jennifer was after attention and didn't care where he/she got it. A disruptive presence, in the presence of real women. Jennifer had no business being on a female rowing team. Disorder central!

Irrelevant to my point, Toasty.

"Ald." thinks homosexuality is a mental illness.

And he's either scatterbrained or trolling if he thinks transgender has anything to do with being a homicidal maniac.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I get your point from the perspective you are relaying, yet I think women have every right to feel "uncomfortable" with a biological male in their personal space, especially someone like Jennifer who apparently didn't even make any effort to look like the ladies.

I would feel the same about a Trans male in a locker room/bathroom and getting starkers in front of what could by all rights be considered a disordered pervert.

Unless these people are well known within the circles and trusted and accepted, I don't feel random use is acceptable. Jennifer too, could have passed for male and used the mens.

There has to be a boundary, because the genders DO have differences and relate more to their own on many aspects. A pretend male is a parody.

Ald is set in his ways. He may conflate homosexuality with trans, but that is his prejudice and even ignorance to sort out and its not a problem for him. He is self-assured within his own knowing.

You and I have discussed the topic of transgender for years from a gay perspective. And we both do not believe it has anything to do with queer rights.

And no, I do not want men using the same restrooms and dressing rooms as my little nieces.

But Adlerian goes further than that. He brought this up in regards to a trannie being on the rowing team:
That is not absurd because I had a tranny client in Philly, who was a big black guy, and he stabbed a pregnant woman in the stomach because he was jealous. He was just walking down the street, as was she when that happened.
Sorry, this is hysterical fearmongering.

You also ignored that he claims I'm mentally ill as a homosexual, in the same context that he says trannies are homicidal maniacs.

This makes his entire opinion invalid here.

Basically he's a breeder who should keep his mouth shut and let us homos decide.

Administrator
I GameBoy

You also ignored that he claims I'm mentally ill as a homosexual, in the same context that he says trannies are homicidal maniacs.
He said in this topic you’re mentally ill, which you obviously are. I didn’t see him link your mentally ill status to your sexuality.

Basically he's a breeder who should keep his mouth shut and let us homos decide.
What?

It’s also worth pointing out that you’re going to great lengths to argue with someone who’s obviously a troll.

He says homosexuals are mentally ill.

You're gay. Doesn't that offend you?

Administrator
I GameBoy

Is this the rantings of Gameboy?

"Breeder" is a quite strange derogatory term isn't it?

I'm not sure how this thread ever became about gay men anyway, as far as I know gay men don't want to identify as women and they certainly don't want to use the ladies facilities.

….this is hysterical fearmongering.

Perhaps and fearmongering is useful commodity for those that want to control others. We see it from our governments constantly and in my lifetime, I have never experienced anything like what we are currently experiencing now.

This incident is really an isolated one and it is distressing, yet if Ads says it happened, why would he lie? One can't tar and feather all T with the same brush, but it does go someway to show that T can also be very dangerous and this can also be said of anyone.

I haven't ignored it, I just didn't comment on it. I just see this as snippy banter between the two of you as he has commented similar before.

He also didn't say you were a mentally ill homosexual, he claimed you were just mentally ill and that was in regards to your stance on Trans in private spaces designated for females and how you don't give a "rats ass" if they feel uncomfortable, which he disagrees with.

And no, you're not mentally ill, so there is no argument with me.

…he's a breeder who should keep his mouth shut and let us homos decide.
I don't think that just homo's get to decide on the Trans issue. It is something that goes outside of the sexuality realm.

From what The Adlerian said, "Jennifer's" only contribution to his own womanhood was using the name Jennifer. I'd suggest that "Jennifer" was either a complete crackpot or he was a predatory male chancer waiting for the right opportunity.

Either way, it's the issue of causing discomfort that is relevant, as you and several others have said. It does matter.

"I don't think that just homo's get to decide on the Trans issue. It is something that goes outside of the sexuality realm."

Don't agree with how you defend TheAdlerian. He doesn't deserve such credit. However, I agree with this, here.

"You're a disease, and I'm the cure!" - Marion "Cobra" Cobretti

I have told you many times that you are a mentally ill person.

Your posts indicate it but you don't know it.
This is very true.

This is very true.
How is this true of the Caveman? Just because one may not agree with a pov, or the manner of expression, doesn't make them mentally ill.

The problem is making others uncomfortable.

People tend to ask questions of others to determine predicable facts about people. That's to see if it's safe to be around them.

With Jennifer he announced that he is something unpredictable. He is a man who says he's a woman but has no observable signs of being a woman.

Yes

Are you taking about pussy here? Yes, biological males should.

Agreed.
I wanna see naked tits, slits and rear ends.

It's what Biden voters wanted.

♥️🦕💦🦖♥️

No.

The state of you.

💣 ¿Should biological males have access to female spaces?

Only in blue states. I want to see their pace of descending into chaos go even faster so we conservatives will have a fighting chance.

If you don't follow the alternative media (facts trump narrative) you are uninformed.
If you follow the mainstream media (narrative trumps facts) you are misinformed.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l]