Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Catholicism is a Business

Catholicism is a Business

What a shame. It's surprising how people are so blind and follow these Wolves blindly to the grave from paying them for weddings, to donations at every turn, to following their commands like sheep. You are supposed to follow God and they give the command so who are you really following? From pedos, to extortions, to crime protections. They get tax breaks to grants. They have these blind dungeon losers hiding their crimes and protecting their every devious under the guidance of the lord and the corrupt legal system is for them as they dont put them all away for their predatory or illegal crimes because in reality they are afraid of them and contribute to the mafia system of sleeping and swindling the masses. These out of touch far from reality old farts have retards following them to cleanse their sins from guilt, a common practise in the psychologists business which they right out invented. Now they go from fool to fool coercising and using every deceitful tool possible to destroy and make you yield to sinistery.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Re: Catholicism is a Business

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Thanks for responding.
I actually thought no one would after awhile with no response or that it was taken down for its extreme.

Its not extreme, it is an opinion piece and as far as I'm concerned on the mark.

It's not but to some extremities to others normalcy.

Well we know very well that the extremity ones are the more likely the irrational ones.

but catholicism is massive and thus normalcy.

Or perceived normalcy, due to the brainwashing of delusion and in turn creates hysteria of fear too.

You Should listen to White Zombie.

Are you a Baptist? 😇

The Troll Detector

lol. NO!

So are all religions.

sadly.

Judaism is the original business.

It's an economic hate and mating group, and that's it.

Catholics have failed compared to jews.

The real problem is that I really dont know much about Judaism.
Yea, I know about the theories and rumors and I generally agree, but when I see them they seem like nice innocent people.

I have read the Torah, Talmud, and more.

It's a sinister and evil religion.

That's why people hate them and keep trying to murder them.

They literally have a holy duty "mitzvot" to undermine our society, kill, and rape anyone who isn't a jew. You can find this info on wiki and that's run by a jew.

The deal is that you have to a lot of reading.

For instance there's 613 Mitzvot. Most people don't even read how their TV works so they won't read it. Also, the 402 duty is something horrible then the 511th, etc it's not the 1st.

I would love to see the Russians or Chinese people dominate and wipe these people out. I do not mean kill them but laugh them out of existence.

One reason the US media paints Russians as an enemy is because Easter Europeans, especially Russians killed all of the jews out in the 90s. So, jews aren't welcome in and have no power in Russia.

They are a cancer on society.

I say that as a person who believes in Marxist ideas about religion.

Actually I'd like to read more on what you have to say. I find it interesting.
Most people wont explain or go into detail and they might feel uncomfortable discussing it. But I've always been eager to know. I really dont have anything against jews they've never done nothing to me but feel some of the things people say makes sense.

Examples, I do believe the Jewish pyramid of them scheming the world to destroying it and this is just my observation, I believe they are behind the laws, and courts to have women have all the power so they can destroy men knowing full well women are capable of destruction and giving them all the power to do so and then pocketing since they are their manipulators and they look up to them. Since they are the masters they will manipulate you destroy yourself through spendings and manipulative advertising and at the end have all the profits. I also believe they are big in capitalism and hate conservations, family, and morals. Just my take on it.

I dont like Russians but it really has nothing to do with the people but Putin and also their general loyalty to a corrupt system. I think there is a strange mix of jews in that side of the world where there are attractive but also corrupt like Hungary, Russia, and Polish. But I really know very little about this.

If you read about religion you will likely dislike all religions.

People who belong to religions are degenerates. They either like the sinister rules, which are all based on prejudice, or they are too lazy to learn what they are following.

All religious people are disgusting in this way.

I actually learned about all of this due to wanting to understand Nazis. As a kid the TV show The Holocaust shocked the hell out of me. I vowed to figure it all out to stop similar events from happening again.

I thought the Nazis were the bad guys and ended up reading all about them and all about jews, gypsies, etc over a very long person of time. It turns out that the Jewish belief system is disgusting are is that of Gypsies.

They are similar and invaded Europe as long time ago and no matter what people did to deal with them it did not work.

Jews now control every aspect of our society in the west. They are a "mafia" and are evil. Nice jews are equally bad because they never bothered to learn about what they stand for.

There's nothing wrong with these people genetically just like there's nothing wrong with Italian or Irish Mafia. It's their culture.

I think this makes sense.

The more I study religion the more I know nobody really follows it and when I go to their congressionals and I notice that and I challenge them on it I noticed almost nobody knows what they are talking about or what they are believing. Almost nobody has read anything and mostly repeat what they're told. The very few brave ones will be honest and tell you the truth. They dont know much and are there to contribute, or to met people or because they like it but are no expert and this is usually frown upon and not respected. Others when being challenged usually say their made up version of it and clam up usually walking away. It's the leaders that lead them and manipulate them the most I've noticed and the leaders are usually the most arrogant and out of touch with reality and with the most fantasy worlds being followed by stupid people who just happen to have money donating to their followings. A lot of these things as mentioned above are revolved around sex and corruption. With the belief as a cover.

I surprised you have such views of the gypsies. I used to like them but at times have noticed their vigorous manners of stealing, lying, manipulating, using religion as a tool, being closed minded, and having the approach of either your with me of believing my lies and falling into my cons or they have no use for you. I used to think they were just noble people that had a bum rap by society and had been taken advantage of. I've come to see most people hate them and dont want to be any where near them. Im not so sure what to think.

Your stance of condemnation by association is extreme. I know so because I usually express these views but people are so sensitive towards it and are usually against it so far that they rather side with the corrupt than with you because to them the corrupt is usually innocent of it and taking so little but your extreme views is to the extreme of these innocents and many times against these people own views and/or sympathies.

I find it strange how the mafia is glamourized in America many times when the mafias are clearly racist and the people glamourizing them are not from their race.

Though I tend to like Italians morale I've noticed though they might be rich, have morality, style, and grace, They are capable of atrocities. Like treating people of color or age like complete trash. Taking advantage of anyone without any sympathy all the while appearing morally right. Saying wonderful and beautiful ideas but then turning around and doing really terrible things without any tie to what they just said.

The Irish just seem very degenerate and racist overall without a hint of shame.

Guilt by Association:

This is a very important moral thing to think about.

During WWII people joined the Nazi party because it was cool, because everyone was doing it, the uniforms were awesome, and stuff like that. But doing shallow things like that, they supported the murders, even if they didn't know about them. They should have figured it out.

During American slavery, people had slaves and didn't even like slavery. Ben Franklin had two slaves and thought it wrong. MEANWHILE, there were rich people back then who KNEW slavery was bad and refused to own them.

THAT is a good person.

If I like to play chess and the only chess club in town is The Nazi Chess club, I cannot join. If I do, I'm supporting Nazism even if I just play chess there.

That's why every jew, Muslim, Hindu, etc is guilty and a scumbag. It doesn't matter if she's a nice grandma, she's still a scumbag.

Gypsies: If you read about their culture, it's fucking bizarre. They believe that working people are suckers and stealing is the way to go. They are some twisted Christian type, marry children, and are intentional parasites.

As I've said, if you read the history, many countries even hundreds of years ago tried to peaceful stop them, and it was impossible.

I am not for killing anyone, but I get it.

If I was in charge a during WWII I would have packed all of these people up and dumbed the Jews in the mideast and the gypsies in India. That's where both groups came from. Many jews didn't really come from the mideast but if you said so, that's where you're going.

Had Germany done that, the entire world would have been different today.

Catholics:

It's a bizarre Italian religion with Italian and mideast stuff mixed together.

Holy water and saints come from Greek gods. The saints are the pantheon of Greek gods. Becoming a saint is the same thing Hercules had to do, perform feats.

Jesus says not to go to church. He says not to pray. He says not to dress up in fine clothes. The Italians threw all of that out, would not let people read the Bible, and created a Greek god Jesus mishmash.

It's what primitives do like with Voodoo which is Catholic dieties and African ones mixed.

It's all crap people make up due to boredom and wanting to control others via stories. A good storyteller doesn't have to break his back building a road or farm.

Nietzsche said that in his book Antichrist. Religious leaders are just tricksters telling stories to avoid work.

Islam is the same exact religion as Judaism too. Same rules and beliefs but with some additional crap tacted on.

I really dont like Islam and there is a variety of reasons for this and it has nothing to do with the terrorists or hate crimes. A little of what I've read of their beliefs seems very evil to me but also I've met a good amount of them and feel they are corrupt. But I am not so aware how close both are but it would make a lot of sense.

I'd also like your take on Hinduism, Buddhism, and Greek.

Isam is nearly the same religion as Judaism only they are more overt because you can join isalm and they want you to. Jews do not want new members so they don't promote their ideas.

Hinduism was originally a white eastern Europeans religion as was Buddhism. Buddha is described as have very black hair and blue eyes.

Anyway, hindus made all of the "black" Indians lower caste members (shit jobs) and the white people are the upper caste. In India now, people in the north are white European types and people in the south are black types.

So, that's a religion based on racism.

It all makes sense but if you can explain why they want you to join and why the other doesnt?

I've heard this theory before which I cant believe. It's so strange cuz it sounds like they have such good ideas.

I've also heard that all religions are just racist based.

So your saying I shouldnt trust any Jews or Muslims?

No, I have friends who are "jewish" and I know more about it than they do.

However, they are mafia members and will get good jobs and so on from other jews, even though they aren't good at what they do. But, they don't exactly know they are mafia either. So, I view them as innocent.

If you know a religious jew or Muslim, do not trust that person.

It's like a cow trusting a farmer.

Join vs Don't.

Judaism has rules like you must be born from a Jewish woman to be a real jew. That's so the males can rape infidel females, use them as whores, etc and if a kid is born they can abandon it. So, such kids aren't real humans but a kid from a Jewish female is.

You can convert to Judaism, but not really, only "reformed" jews will take you seriously.

The goal is to create a mafia meaning a small closed group. That allows for crime, unethical activities, etc to pay more. It also creates a closed group of females for mating.

Islam takes an "army" building approach.

So, they want as many people as possible to create societies of Muslims. They are then controlled by the rich leaders who promote themselves as "holy" people.

Their goal is to convert or kill as many people as possible to spread the Muslim army of people.

Hindus have a closed group like jews.

Brahmans are the highest and most holy caste. So, I can't say "Yo, I'm a Brahman!" and have that work for me.

Everything I've said is in their books and if you are smart you can read between the lines about what it means, if it's not just spelled out.

So your saying I shouldnt trust any Jews or Muslims?

I'd say don't trust on ANY religion that takes things to extreme. Following in the deluded belief of some sky fairy who is going to make it all right just by believing in it and that those that don't believe in same are infidels, is an absolute cop-out and personally disempowering.

Be clear cause I asked a specific question.

and to your add…

That's about all religious beliefs.

I wasn't precise enough.

I can't tell you what to trust, only that religions are flawed, (as is all belief), but I should add, those religions that believe in a 'separate' notion of creator God are distorted. You would be aware of that anyway I'd say.

Buddhism is more about unity of all and everything being connected and about empowerment within to attain an enlightened state of being.

Hinduism, while it can have an extreme faction associated to it, is more fable/parable surrounding deities that are really all a part of One and whole within itself.

Religion that doesn't deal in wholeness of God/being, creates more conflict within mind surrounding the belief and breaks away from what is truth of being within nature.

No!

You cant be clear. I hate vagueness. I think Alderians view was more informative as where he attacks the tribe and the activities rather than the belief which is all hocus pocus that nobody really ever believes in anyway.

I secretly think buhhahists are closeted homo cock suckers and this was actually a made up theory but after thinking about it and having being around them it made more sense.

I think Hindos are racist.

I think your a buddhist. Why are you so close to nature?

Are you not close to nature?

I never liked the answer the question with a question.

I'd say my question comprises the answer. See it as rhetorical.

Religions shape a people, who then think they are the religion. This can then bring about the attitudes and behaviors that Adlerian was attempting to convey. It is the fundamentalist aspect that exposes the flaws and weaknesses in the belief and makes the religion absurd.

if religions shapes and the people bring about the attitudes and behaviours wouldnt that make it a contradiction?

Now I'm starting to believe your an atheist.

if religions shapes and the people bring about the attitudes and behaviours wouldnt that make it a contradiction?

The basis founded in the ideology, makes the religious believer act in accordance with that belief. Taking it out of religion here, this is what the Nazis did based on Hitler's ideology. All formed from attitude surrounding the belief, which in turn created a behavior.

This is only of real concern though when it becomes extreme, as we see in right wing Christian ideology which choose to politicize its belief and in Islamic fundamentalism, where it oppresses people based on the word of Allah, written by man.

Now I'm starting to believe your an atheist.

Your belief is your delusion. All Atheist is, is 'without' belief in Creator God deity. It means nothing else, just takes God outside of the deluded religious spectrum. Anyone can claim they're an Atheist, but then either live for the material existence of being, or live for more connected wholeness.

You could say the nazis are a religion. Some people believe them like so. Devoted like a God. These boards has some followers.
I think Nazis where christians.

I dont think Allah was written by man but then how can you not say the bible wasnt so like so many idiots actually believe.

So you agree, you dont have any alliances which makes you an atheist. If you had you would've proudly pronounced it by now.

I dont think Allah was written by man

Then like the Christian bible, who wrote the Quran? Its not supernaturally written, unless channelled through a another human being.

I don't see myself as Atheist because I believe most Atheists claim this out of physical/material notion only of their life/being in the universe.

I meant that they admitted a man wrote it. lol.

I think by logic most atheists are stupid who really have zero knowledge of study and usually are potheads. Some know shit but are too stupid to put things into logic or have a brain. They just repeat facts after facts which are great but when you ask them what they think they go blank.

I think by logic most atheists are stupid who really have zero knowledge of study and usually are potheads.

I'm not so sure about this, as I know many self-proclaimed atheists, and they are very reasonable and objective people.

Many just don't see, or want to see, the connection between the body and external being, with the internal dynamic of self-awareness and consciousness. Mind becomes about brain only and attachments to physical self becomes obsessive clinging. Its egocentric living only.

Probably just locally. But atheists tend to be too lazy to either know about religion, study it, care, or have any logical reasoning so it's much easier to just decline participation and say catch phrases like it's too complicated or I dont know. It's much easier to just sit back and smoke my troubles away.

I think the second part falls into my second part. Well if there is no logical, data, or factual proof than I cant go by anything else.

Well if there is no logical, data, or factual proof than I cant go by anything else.
I can get why people feel that. For Atheists and as I mentioned earlier, its "without" belief in religious notion of God. That is all it can really account for.

Most religion is just belief in separation from God, which creates conflict of mind.

The only proof is of God awareness, and this is founded within our own being and acknowledgement that it is ALL God. There is NO supreme divine deity away from the whole.

Its difficult to express something when using the term God, as this suddenly reverts back to notional aspect of religious God. Most religion even takes the notion of creator God away from God. Its no wonder there is so much confusion.

are you evangelical?

Dude I’m not reading all of this and I’m not catholic

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

knew u were dumb but this dumb is a new low.

catholic, christianity, same principal. I have to suspect if you read the bible.

No I’m not a catholic I’m a Christian born again and. ProtestAnt you’re the stupid one not me

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

such a comeback. I think in the playgrounds girls with entry to elementary would say I know you are but what am I.

I don’t pray to no pope or Mary you do realise there’s such thing as the new faith the reformation you idiot it happened centuries ago

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

who do you pray to? and do you pray a lot?

Jesus obviously 🙄

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️

do you pray for jesus??

I didn’t read your stupid thread

Jesus Christ is Lord ✝️