Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Do you do anything religious?

Do you do anything religious?

I joined World Bible School, just submitted some little information and am a member and started lessons, nice short sections.

Eurasian ⦿ Chinese-Indonesian ◦ "Anglo" + real Irish ◦ German ◦ Dutch ◦ French ⦿ Blog

Re: Do you do anything religious?

I pray just to make it today.

Amen sister….

Beware Of Things That Go “Fap” In The Night!

That's what I'm talking bout.

I went to Bible College and I started my own church. I only ran the church for about a year and a half then had it shut down because I couldn't get enough people to attend. I pray and sometimes read the Bible.

Cool! Sorry it had to end.

I used to play at church sometimes on piano, but I was asked to play more often at another church. I was 11. I wanted to stay at my church, though, which was the oldest church in the US and the oldest continuing city in the US. I liked my music teachers, too, who were sisters.

Eurasian ⦿ Chinese-Indonesian ◦ "Anglo" + real Irish ◦ German ◦ Dutch ◦ French ⦿ Blog

I have better hobbies than religion.

I believe that there is some kind of unknown spiritual force.

I can feel it and I have had unique experiences that turned out to be accurate. So, I am sure there's something but I don't know what it is.

Meanwhile, I don't like mideast religions or giving any kind of credibility or power to them. I think they are hate groups in disguise and they disgust me.

Generally speaking though, I like Jesus' Sermon on the Mount. However, there are basically no Christians in existence as none of them do what he says.

Jesus specifically says, "Don't go to church" and don't pray but if you really need to, just do it once. He also promoted communist living and sharing.

No one does it, thus most Christians are atheists who lie to look good. They don't actually believe in him enough to have even read what a supposed god said.