The Soapbox : What happened to these soapboxers? And others?

What happened to these soapboxers? And others?

Posted this on the wrong board. Here it is again:

I recognise quite a few here. But what about these guys?

JDoobie
Mic
Canada-Sweden-Spain
Betty
Mark (don’t remember his username, though I used to have him on fb)
PMD
Senor
SillyGayBoy
Paulus
AlexDClark
Veronica
MissYumYum
Clockworkbanana (was this the one known as Frank? Trans guy who liked animals?)
Mauricio

I remember so many personas but can’t remember peoples usernames.

Also saw in another thread that PlateO and Mae passed away. RIP to them.

It smells like fingering in here..

Re: What happened to these soapboxers? And others?

Mark is here, unless there was more than one Mark.

Mauricio was here a while back, but I haven't seen him lately.

There are a lot of Silly Gay Boys here, so I need a bigger clue for that one.

Betty hangs out almost exclusively on Second Life these days. That's a 3D social media platform.

Senor, Paulus, and many other Soapboxers such as RedneckGirl, nlpatty, Suarez, etc, all hang out in Paulus' Facebook group.

MissYumYum is rumored to be deceased.

Mark now goes by SolidGold and is a member of this forum.

Mauricio used to be a member here but has since moved on to IMDB V2.

Where the rest are on that list is anyone's guess.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

MissYumYum is rumored to be deceased.

🌴🌊 Floridian 🎩🎵 New Orleanian • Chinese/Irish/German/French/Dutch • Blog

LOL, 👍 and you mostly took breaks from the Soapbox.? The only poster I know or remember from that list is Canada-Sweden-Spain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Why wouldn't I remember the people in Paulus' group when I'm in the same group and been there since before the board closed down? Why wouldn't I remember Betty, when she and I left the Soapbox together and I introduced her to Second Life where she now hangs out?

MissYumYum lived in Texas and we chatted frequently in Betty's chatroom, plus we exchanged contact info. Mauricio was just here a few months ago, my memory isn't that short.

Besides all of that, I was a member of the Soapbox years before you arrived, so I had plenty of time to learn who everyone was, and befriend many of them. You don't have to be addicted to a board to remember people.

We are talking about a course of almost 10 years, not a few months. Yes, and I mostly took breaks EVERY year.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

No, you posted all of the freaking time. Unlike me, you were a TRUE soapboxer. Meaning, you were 100% socially included and accepted on that crazy board, lol, you were quite popular, so obviously that must have meant more to you than what you admit now.

I was popular, so?

I was popular and accepted in high school too, but I sure as hell wasn't addicted to it and downright hated it most of the time. Being "accepted" and "popular" doesn't mean much to me. It simply means I was more sociable than you during the times that I was present on the Soapbox. I'm not a wallflower in RL, nor am I one online. I'm outgoing and socialize with people, it's the same offline. Point blank.

In an average year on IMDB, I was actively posting from 6 to 9 months. For the other 3 to 6 months I was not - I wasn't there every day, every week, or every month, but I made my time on the Soapbox count. In the two years I've been posting on filmboards, I've taken 2 breaks, one of which ended with Gameboy emailing me, because he thought I left for good because it had been so long since I posted.

Don't try to rewrite my history. I know how much I posted and how much I didn't, tyvm.

I'm not sure what your issue is, but my favorite uncle just called me with some terrible news, so I'm not in the mood to keep this "conversation" going.

Lolwut.? Where the heck did I express that I had an 'issue' with you now.? And why are you so defensive about this anyway? Just because you don't get along with (or don't want to meet) people on here, doesn't mean that you didn't on IMDb! I'm complimenting you, by reminding you (and everyone else) of your popularity on IMDb's Soapbox. Lol wtf.

I will say this again though- I posted several years on the Soapbox as well, and I remember this: you posting almost every day, for hours, like most other people. Even I (who wasn't popular) can admit that I posted a lot on the Soapbox. When I started posting here, I even posted all of my threads in the Soapbox forum, I'm not ashamed of it. So I think it's you who are trying to rewrite your own history. Be proud of your IMDb Soapbox history! As for me having 'issues' with you, that was never the case, and I have never given you reason to think so. But now that you bring it up, I do recall reading some negative comments that you posted about me on v2 when I wasn't active there, maybe these issues that you have with me is the reason why you're getting so defensive now over nothing.

You're doing this same crap that ended our friendship in the first place. You argue simply for the sake of arguing. That whole apology you made on FB about being the reason why our friendship ended meant nothing to you, because you are continuing to do the SAME THING. Our chat is still saved in my FB chat window.

Get this: YOU ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY HISTORY, so give it up. Just because YOU said something happened a certain way, doesn't mean that's the way it actually was. All I simply have to do is ask rouge since she was one of my closest buddies on the SB at the time, so she was aware of when I was there, when I wasn't, and why I had to leave. Mogwai too, considering he was/is my bff. This was my last day posting on IMDB
https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/16833763/permalink/#p16833763

The boards closed in February of 2017, but you are going to sit here and tell me that I posted almost every single day. I never denied posting a lot, I said I took frequent breaks which you are trying to repudiate because you are full of it. All of my SB posts were purged because I hadn't posted in so long, and there were no recent posts for me to transfer over here on my account.

I do recall reading some negative comments that you posted about me on v2 when I wasn't active there, maybe these issues that you have with me is the reason why you're getting so defensive now over nothing.

I didn't say any negative things about you on V2. I've made a total of 72 posts on V2 and NOT ONE negative post about you. Allow me to demonstrate how distorted your memory is before I leave you to argue with yourself, because we aren't doing this homegirl. If you want to argue, you can go at it with one of these trolls who are always around here calling you crazy:

Here's the rest so you can read ALL of the "negative stuff" I supposedly posted about you.

Goodbye, Azn. Because you are being real silly right now. It's a wrap, sis. Deuces!

Lol, you are the one who started arguing by getting defensive over nothing now.

You were one of the most active posters on the Soapbox on IMDb, you loved to argue!

I apologized to you on FB, but you started it by banning me, so you had an issue with me before I had one with you.

I think the comments you made about me and ebony might be on page 2.? You made comments about me always talking about ebony or attacking her, and that you didn't get why, even though the reason is very obvious. Lol, I'm so sick of repeating this sh-t but here we go again. In addition to saying that she only dates wheit guys because Asian guys are less attractive, all look the same and has tiny d!cks, (yea, these are the exact examples of attacks she's made against Asians on IMDb), she's expressed many times that she wishes she was a wheit woman, by asking people if she has wheit features, claiming that many people say she has wheit features, (the only one who told her this online was gameboy though, even though he denies having seen her say any of this, like in your screenshot), she claims that she has wheit heritage, even though she's never been able to prove any of this with her monthly ancestry testing which has always said she's a full-on ch!nk. Lol, I'm so done with idiots always twisting and turning on this to make her look less stupid than what she just is. So gameboy (and you) are wrong, and even though I often make it known that I can't stand her, (or Christina), ebony is nothing but a self-hating chong yang mei wei and the aggressor who started and continued this feud by attacking or posting offensive comments about Asians like me.

Now to the ignorant comments or assumptions you make about me in that screenshot.

All Asian people who grew up in the West have been 'cut off from their culture', yet they all collectively (regardless of their backgrounds) still manage very well and or often better than other people in western culture, (which is what I've been talking about for years and why I have that link in my sig). My brother is a perfect example of this, I have been an example of this. I think I still am in many ways, because regardless of how 'crazy' wheit psychiatrists or online trolls say I am, I'm doing something very right and important in my life, and there's NO Asian person like me on- or offline.

Girl, I'm not about to read that long-winded shit. You might as well bounce the hell out of here with that. You were wrong. Point, blank, period. This is why your ass is going around here now fighting to stay sane, too worried about the wrong damn thing.

Your bitch ass is just begging for something to fight about. Focus on doing something productive and positive with yourself besides fighting with people online and harassing Christina.

Talking all crazy in emails and on Facebook. No ma'am, Miss Pam. That's why I had to boot your ass off of my friend's list and put you on block. You're goofy.

Goodbye and have a nice life. ✌

Lol, again you're the one acting crazy over nothing now. You started this 'fight'. Isn't this why you also don't get along with gameboy? Because the Soapbox has turned you nuts as well.? Lols.

Oh yea, and I DO know the reason why YOU certainly are the most 'crazy' one out of us two, I remember more from IMDb than you probably think. Peace.

Let me briefly unblock you to address this garbage. Since it has been brought to my attention that you are speaking out of pocket.

You don't know shit, so let's not pretend that you do. Do you mean when I told you that I had suffered a brief bout of severe depression after a loved one died? That part? Which most people experience as a normal part of the grieving process? I've never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses or experienced hallucinations and delusions of grandeur. That is YOU, darlin'. You attempted to equate my depression from grieving with your psychotic delusions, they are not one in the same or even in the same category. I don't give a damn how you try to spin it. I'm not the one sending you incoherent PMs and emails, talking crazy. You sent one or two messages? Girl, why are you lying? I got 16 emails from you and two whole entire FB chat windows full of messages from you, dating all the way back from 1/26/19 to 7/6/20. So anything you try to claim beyond that is BULLSHIT.

You know shit all about me except the tiny bit I've shared with you over the years, which consists of me being married to a Norwegian, and the time I suffered from depression after someone close to me died. As far as what I do for a living, my personal info, my FULL real name, how many people are in my immediate family, what any of my hobbies and interests are besides gaming, if I have any children or not. You don't know any of that shit. Mogwai knows all of these things plus some, so don't try to act like you are on his level because you are not and never were.

I didn't start shit. You are the one who kept popping up trying to claim that I "loved the Soapbox" and that "I never took any breaks". Then changed it to "maybe one or two", when you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Everyone knows that I suffered from vision issues and had to frequently take breaks because of my eyes and the subsequent surgeries that I had to endure as a result of those issues. Was your brain really so jacked up back then that you can't remember? You said you were on medication back then, so I am inclined to believe it.

As for adding you on Facebook. Yes, I added you the first time, before you started tripping out like an insane fool and removed me. You insisted that I give up being a mod and I essentially told you to go fuck yourself because that wasn't happening. You PMed me an apology then asked me to add you back which I was reluctant to do for obvious reasons. Yes, I still have the all of PMs, homegirl.

Does this ring a bell??

Sorry that I deleted you off fb, but you just sounded a bit off yourself when I talked to you on the board earlier.

Another thing I want to say is I would like to admit that I know I am the one to blame for our fallout though. It didn't start with whatever argument we had on the board, but it started before that and or with my trolling and not taking this place seriously enough, like I did with IMDb. So sorry about that.

Will you add me again on fb, so we can continue to catch up.?

This is all YOU and YOUR erratic behavior, sweetheart. Which got even worse after I re-added you to FB. It's done, over, it's a wrap. C'est fini!

Now back on block you go! *click*

So you're not really blocking people then, and even though you have said for the second time that I am blocked and you are done, you will come back here again (and a fourth time) to rehash the same thing, because you're that obsessed with arguing and getting the last word. You're proving me right, and yourself wrong with your own behavior.

Rules (subject to change):

No doxxing. Posting any user's or potential user's personal information that could be considered compromising, without their consent is not allowed. This includes any pictures, names, locations, health and legal issues, and references to family members that implies intimate knowledge, or any links that provide access to this information. Violating this rule will result in a link ban, and depending on circumstances, your account may also be banned for an indefinite time period. Note: consent may be implied if a user has posted their own information previously, but the user has the right to revoke this consent at any time.

Also, stop posting people's (or former friends') private messages on the board, it's not only very classless of you, but it's a way of doxxing and breaking the forum rules. If you do it again, I will report you.

Since it has been brought to my attention that you are speaking out of pocket.

I'm not 'speaking out of pocket'. I was referring to the fact that you once posted on IMDb that you tried to stab someone. If you want to deny it, Ben can confirm what you said, because he remember this as well.

I've never been deemed a danger to myself or others, and or have ever acted violently against anyone. That is YOU, nutsy.

I've never been diagnosed with any mental illnesses or experienced hallucinations and delusions of grandeur. That is YOU, darlin'. You attempted to equate my depression from grieving with your psychotic delusions, they are not one in the same or even in the same category.

They are in the same category, you have been mentally ill and experienced depression!

I'm not the one sending you incoherent PMs and emails, talking crazy. You sent one or two messages? Girl, why are you lying? I got 16 emails from you and two whole entire FB chat windows full of messages from you, dating all the way back from 1/26/19 to 7/6/20. So anything you try to claim beyond that is BULLSHIT.

Like I said we talked over e-mails a couple of times. And you were sending me e-mails, then I responded to them, not the other way around. I didn't contact you 16 times. You were also the one asking for my e-mail address. You also contacted me first on FB with the friend request, and you contacted me first the other times we talked where we had a couple of conversations. You also ususally pm me first on the forums. The messages you posted from FB was the only time I can remember contacting you first. So I never stalked you, or acted erratic or crazy with you on social media, in e-mails or PMs. I've simply responded to the messages you've sent me, and I've been nothing but polite and friendly with you.

You know shit all about me except the tiny bit I've shared with you over the years, which consists of me being married to a Norwegian, and the time I suffered from depression after someone close to me died. As far as what I do for a living, my personal info, my FULL real name, how many people are in my immediate family, what any of my hobbies and interests are besides gaming, if I have any children or not. You don't know any of that shit. Mogwai knows all of these things plus some, so don't try to act like you are on his level because you are not and never were.

I never claimed I had all the sh-t on you. Again, you asked to be my friend on IMDb, not the other way around. You've shared a lot on IMDb over the years though, like most other people, like that stabbing incident.

I didn't start shit. You are the one who kept popping up trying to claimed that I "loved the Soapbox" and that "I never took any breaks". Then changed it to "maybe one or two", when you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Everyone knows that I suffered from vision issues and had to frequently take breaks because of my eyes and the subsequent surgeries that I had to endure as a result of those issues. Was your brain really so jacked up back then that you can't remember? You said you were on medication back then, so I am inclined to believe it.

Yes, you did. This was never an argument before you turned it into one, or started attacking me by telling me I had 'issues'- for saying that that you loved to post on the Soapbox.

Regarding your breaks, I said "and I don't remember you taking that many breaks." and "Sure, you had a couple of breaks, like me,". Thread: https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/20099019/permalink/#p20099019

As for adding you on Facebook. Yes, I added you the first time, before you started tripping out like an insane fool and removed me. You insisted that I give up being a mod and I essentially told you to go fuck yourself because that wasn't happening. You PMed me an apology then asked me to add you back which I was reluctant to do for obvious reasons. Yes, I still have the all of PMs, homegirl.

I removed you once, after you started tripping out and acting like an insane fool on the forum deleting and banning me. That's also why I suggested you took a break from the mod thing, because it was obviously going to your head.

Now back on block you go! *click*

So or you going to prove me wrong, and yourself right this one time and not unblock me and post again.? Are you really done now.?

And lol at you editing in that gif to have the final word.

Give it up, azn. This is what you do. The moment someone disagrees with you, there you go flying off the rails, and getting belligerent. And you wonder why they call you crazy?

Log off, go outside, and make some friends. You spend way too much time by yourself being anti-social and it's making you batty. You see Mogwai right there, we've been best friends for almost 10 years. He knows EVERYTHING about me, and I'd trust him with my life.

Drop the bitterness and go find yourself a RL friend like that.

Now fade……fade away into nothingness. *POOF*

I simply responded to you, you started 'whatever this is', while getting more and more defensive and now aggressive by calling me names like 'b!tch' and 'crazy' repeatedly.

Also, I talked to you like twice on FB after you sent me a friend request, and responded like twice to your e-mails, so it's not like you were being stalked or anything and had to 'block' me. That's the same as making crap up. I remember taking you off my friends list first, after you banned me on here. And, the only thing you probably interpreted as 'crazy or goofy' that I said to you off here was that gameboy was really chinese and not greek. You're so into that idiot, that you didn't realize that I said the same thing on here to him at the time when I was TROLLING and referring to him as a ch!nk or Chinaman while he would keep defending Christina and or ebony from my 'attacks'. Take your own advice, and focus on doing something productive and positive with yourself besides fighting with people online and harassing Donna! Unlike you, I'm fighting the good fight!

Gameboy is a Chinaman? I always pictured him looking like Hurley from Lost. Except much older and more retarded looking.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen Azn argue with someone and look like the saner one.

She’s properly lost her shit. Lol.

Lol, I'm so sick of repeating this sh-t but here we go again. In addition to saying that she only dates wheit guys because Asian guys are less attractive, all look the same and has tiny d!cks, (yea, these are the exact examples of attacks she's made against Asians on IMDb),

If she said that, it sounds like something a racist would say. Yet you still cannot provide one screenshot of her writing that.

She made all of those comments (and more) on IMDb, (edit: for example, she has also said that 'black people all look the same'), and several of her comments have been reposted here from that Hollilla site. Most of it is in her own posting history.

Wow that's so fucked up.

Come back 🥺

She definitely frequently took breaks, i remember!

Thank you, Mogwog B'gog (like OshKosh B'Gosh get it *nudge* *nudge*)! I didn't have much choice but to take frequent breaks because my eyes required it. We always hung out during my breaks, so I knew you'd know.

And just ignore her, she likes to argue. She can argue by her damn self.

Did you used to argue with him? I vaguely remember that pretty boy arguing a lot. Probably with Ryan if anyone!

Second Life these days. That's a 3D social media platform.

wtf!?! That's an online mmorpg where dudes pretend to be chicks to get other players to give them money in exchange for poorly animated sexplay.

Bring. More. Sheep.

How did you hear a rumor about YumYum, and what was it about? Kind of sad to hear it if she did pass.

The rumor is unconfirmed, so I'll just tell you about the incident that invoked our concern:

We were in Betty's Chatzy one night, talking as usual, when MissYum mentioned that her IVIG treatments weren't as effective anymore and she was running out of options. She was feeling really under the weather and making lots of typos which was unusual for her. So, we inquired if she were ok? She told us that she feared the end was near and if for some reason she suddenly stopped coming to Chatzy, we'd know what happened.

Her visits to Chatzy became less frequent until she stopped showing up altogether. This was cause for alarm and we immediately feared the worst. Betty sent email after email but got no response. She tried calling her, but no one ever picked up the phone. Not long after, I noticed that her art webpage and one of her social media accounts were permanently offline. I know this doesn't necessarily mean she is deceased, but it isn't looking good.

We never heard from her again after that night.

That’s really sad. Missed her after she left IMDb. We used to have a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing that.

Yw!

JDoobie ~ Junkie who lived in a hamlet ?

Mic ~ He posted on the facebook group for a while, I think. Have heard of him in years.

Canada-Sweden-Spain ~ Haven't heard this name in years. I suppose Vlad is the new CSS

Betty ~ No idea. Has accused me of being responsible for the doxxing of multiple boxers according to the mustachioed chikka.

Mark ~ he is here! No-one remembers him though. A modern day Charlie Brown

PMD ~ I think he was on the facebook group for a bit. No idea where he is now.

Senor ~ never heard of her

Paulus ~ runs the facebook group still I think. Married a cool Egyptian woman

Mauricio ~ dunno

Alba gu bràth

Doobs posted here a year or two ago. He lost weight and looks good. He was also clean and sober and graduated from college.

Fuck PMD.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Good to hear. I always liked Doobs.

Alba gu bràth

Damn, remember when he was fat and on heroin and trolled the Soapbox about hitting his mother? Everyone hated him. But I always stuck by him. He was a loyal friend.

But yeah, he cleaned himself up and looked great.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Ah awesome. Glad Doobs is doing well.

He's goodlooking too when he's not fat.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Yeah I used to have a soapbox crush on him before he got all chunky.

Too bad he stopped posting.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Oh, I forgot all about PMD!!

PMD, what a shrill annoying mincing queen. He's probably locked in some bear's dungeon as we speak.

Orson reminds me of PMD.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I recall you couldn't stand him! We got on alright after an initial kerfuffle. But, yeah, he was so sensitive to every imagined slight.

He was my arch nemesis if you remember. In terms of gayness he stood for everything about LGBT which I hate.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Yes. It's coming back to me.

I saw the initials at first, and thought they should mean something to me.

Then with your reply, I remembered.

You hated him, and he was silly, shrill and emotional around you. Yeah, fun times. Jeez, I miss that place.

He was a young gay guy from Newfoundland - tall, skinny, blond. PAGG doxxed him and posted his pic. He was reasonably attractive but had a huge clown nose. Lol.

He and I used fight about gay marriage all the time. He was for it of course.

Administrator
I GameBoy