Welcome Board : Who’s here from IMDb

Who’s here from IMDb

I’m assuming most of you? I just found this website and linked it to my IMDb. It’s so cool to see all of my old posts! Makes me kinda sad too. I hope to meet my old pals if they’re still around and meet new people as well! Yay!

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Re: Who’s here from IMDb

Hi! I didn't post very long on IMDb before the message boards were shut down, so we won't know each other. I hope you find some of your old pals here and make yourself at home.

Thanks! I was on IMDb message boards for 15 years! I was so devastated when they went away. Hopefully this site is just as popular or at least pretty active.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

I was on the IMDb message boards for 15 years too. It was so devastating when they took it down. They kept alot of the older posts too, but not everything we posted. It's nice to see another veteran here. 🙂

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination."

I'd say way more than half the posters here go back to the old IMDb boards. When those got shut down (coming up on 4 years now) there were a lot of spin-off forums that sprang up - including this one - and ex-IMDb people gravitated to all these new forums. But this one is the only one I know of where you can link to your old IMDb account if you want.

Would you say this is the most popular IMDb alternative?

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Yes. Come play with us! I've been bored.

I couldn't say with certainty whether this is the most popular IMDb alternative, because I don't know actual "traffic counts" of this forum, or other spin-off forums for that matter, but I will say it is quite active in comparison with other ones.

Kewl thanks!

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Try not to come up with cute little responses like Kewl, and maybe, just maybe, we will get along.
I posted on IMDb from 2004 until the message boards closed down.
Was Moviemutt your screen name there? If so, I don't know you.

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

Who says that? I doubt even a teenager!

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

“Kewl” was popular slang on AIM when I was a kid and I now say it ironically so you can deal w/ it or block me. You ugly rat.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

I see your posting history goes back 15 years.

You're right btw, she is a cunt.

It's probably a hacked account.

lol @ the paranoid cunt

^ Hostile because I'm right.

I hope to meet nicer folk like you instead of the ones accusing me of being a bot or calling me annoying. I wanted this to feel like old times on the IMDb boards but people are weird,

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Lulu

“Kewl” was popular slang on AIM when I was a kid

Cute.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Be careful mutt, soo many dorks on here are friends of the school teachers(mods) and try to control content of your threads.

Just ignore it and it will slither on and die.

Am i rite in saying this, soapbox was created in 2006ish because no one understood the sandbox and bush board as well as its succesor Obama then Politics board was becoming too agressive with cliques

gameboy thinks the soapbox goes back to 2003 but i doubt it!

Oh yay. Found the first cunt. Hi cunt! Nice to meet you!

xoxo🍿📼 💋

All the people here and she's the first cunt you've found?

I’ve only been here a day 😬

xoxo🍿📼 💋

I'll just bet.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Oh yay. Found the first cunt. Hi cunt!
Nice language. You have gone from "cute" to crude!
Frankly, I consider myself more of a Bitch.
You aren't exactly starting out on the right foot, Moviemutt, Member since January 3, 2021.

Nice to meet you!

I wish I could say the same…

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

sure, hello ' new ' old person, im sure this is legit your first time here wink wink

* hands moviemutt a large tequila and slaps her forcefully on the bittocks *

Now go Mingle

Wut

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Go nuts

I have a hard time believing people just "find" this place, but then again I did, so..

That one is acting like a scripted robot. It's introduction is the almost identical to all the other supposed newbies that happen to stumble upon filmboards. I think nimda somehow advertised filmboards to for real androids from outerspace

u dont even have a real account name, just a bunch of little emoji men, who are u to tell?

suck it.

Wow you really have no imagination. And that is the problem with your generation. Nothing generates from your mind, it is all visual and has to be explained to you. You're mind is always analytical.

Don't worry about my emoji okay?

Jesus fucking Christ I’ve been here for a day and you’re the 3rd asshole already. I should probably just leave. Miserable weirdos.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Jesus fucking Christ I’ve been here for a day and you’re the 3rd asshole already. I should probably just leave. Miserable weirdos.

Or you can start another account. You of all people probably know just how easy that is.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….

Filmboards is easy to find when u are looking up info of a movie or actor/filmmaker on imdb. u just have to scroll the page down to the bottom and then u see this:

it looks almost like on the old imdb back when it still had the message boards. it just now leads u directly to this page right here.

suck it.

Thank you!

xoxo🍿📼 💋

no problem! i like ur avatar. who is that?

suck it.

Me. Some guy painted a photo I posted but me as a vampire. Have no idea why or who he was but I thought it looked cool.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

ah i see, nice. it looks spooky, yes, but i can see u are pretty. that ambivalence is what i like about it.

suck it.

What’s with everyone’s paranoia on here? Toto, I don’t think we’re on IMDb anymore.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Aaaaand there's the paranoia comment. Totes a noob

What is happening lol

xoxo🍿📼 💋

lol don't mind them. this forum is known to have lots of sock accounts posting here (since it's so easy to make socks and it's not forbidden), so everyone is paranoid. well, not everyone, but a lot of are. i'm not.

suck it.

Well thanks. I’ll just be more careful what I post and who I engage with I guess. Def a different vibe here.

xoxo🍿📼 💋

13 years total

Euro|Oriental
S|E|N•Chinese Taiwanese Vietnamese Tagalog
Irish Scottish English
German French Dutch Swiss N•Italian

i am. Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead board regular poster since 2015.

suck it.

Cool! I started on the Johnny Depp board. It's easy to get accepted there, but it's easy not to-

Euro|Oriental
Irish Scottish English

Oh no now I’m scared lol hope I am accepted, I’ll be sure to be nicer than I was back in the day. I super mature now 🙃

xoxo🍿📼 💋

Euro|Oriental
Irish Scottish English