Food and Drink : Acorn pancakes.

Re: Acorn pancakes.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼

I use it sometimes too but not when u are making something from scratch you lazy bastard 😂

“Love the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.”

The taste though. I don't really eat pancakes anymore. When I do, they're a paleo modified version. On the rare occasion I've used regular mix, it has a bit of a chemical aftertaste to me.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Homemade with fresh blueberries though *drools* lol

To much shortening can lead to a chemical aftertaste.

You're a fucking asshole! I admire that.

And since it's processed and dry, I can't help but wonder if it goes rancid or goes a bit "off" in whatever process is done, compared to making it from scratch when the fat is put in in its original form.

Just tasted a bit 'off' to me last I recalled so I didn't go back. Hats off to you for tinkering with something new.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Life is short. You never know when you might discover your new favorite.

Anna, I never use Bisquick. I'm just saying give the guy credit for fucking with acorns in the first place! They have to be leached to remove the poisons!

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

That is the point. If u put the work in go all the way 😂 I would give a hard pass on the acorns though. Something squirrels eat is not appealing to me lol

Well monkeys eat peanuts are you gonna stop eating them too? I'll try any food at least once.

I GameBoy - H. superior

They probably eat their poop too 😂

Have you ever eaten goat meat?

I GameBoy - H. superior

No. I imagine it would be gamey. I can barely tolerate lamb. I know,shameful for someone who is Greek 😂

I love lamb. I've never eaten Greek goat. I've only had Mexican goat meat tacos.

I GameBoy - H. superior

I start thinking how they were just babies lol

That's why I never, ever ate veal.

I don't eat it either.

Aaaaaand, back to talking about pancakes and dumplings! 👍

lol mmmmmmmm

With real maple syrup. Not that fake stuff, neither.

There are ethical issues to how veal is raised. As far as I know there is not a similar issue with lamb.

If you want to be a vegan for moral reasons I respect that. But if you eat meat then the slaughter of animals is the same ethical issue whether it's beef or lamb.

I GameBoy - H. superior

It was late. I was just experimenting. I havent perfected it by any means. I need to refine the process for leeching the tannins so it ain't as bitter.

Sounds like too much work.

Nah. The primary method of leeching the toxins is to just toss them in a pot of water and boil them repeatedly. Meanwhile your reading a book or surfing the net.

Coconut pancakes mmmmm

Smartass!

Actually my paleo recipe uses coconut flour and tapioca flour, lol

Lol

lol Triggered!!! 😛

Sounds good. Once you flush the tannins they’re said to be okay. The Indians ate a lot of acorns.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Did you name them "Trump Tears Pancakes"?

You know I think this is actually a good thing in the long run. AOC and the squad was relatively quiet the last couple years. Now they are screaming their heads off because they think they will get to push their bullshit agenda. 4 years of that and the republicans could run that asshole Alex Jones and still win.

AOC already knows Biden is fairly moderate as far a left wing is concerned and already is thinking about leaving politics.

AOC also knows that the big plan is to use the 25th amendment to replace senile Biden with radical Kamala. She wants her green new deal.