Food and Drink : What is your favorite grocery store?

What is your favorite grocery store?

Whole Foods, but my dad said it's too expensive. My mom used to shop there sometimes. I realize there are other health food stores, though. I found this one in the last place I lived and now.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Re: What is your favorite grocery store?

United Provisions, simply because it has a diverse selection of food options. I also crave their sushi from time to time.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Looks like my kinda place. Reminds me of discovering Whole Foods in the New Orleans area. I remember walking far to get there in college or my mom taking me. Those were some of the best times of my life.

Floridian
BlogSpot

I first discovered United Provisions a few years ago, back when I was searching for grocery stores out here in the St. Louis metropolitan area. I decided to become a regular customer there after eating one sample of their store-branded sushi.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Cool! That must have been neat.

Yea, I liked the chocolate from Whole Foods, but they don't sell what I liked anymore, it seems. I had Odwalla chocolate drinks that were really good, and they probably still sell something like it. They had like those breakfast bars, all chocolate with chocolate goo inside. Basically, I guess.

They didn't have Smoothie King when I had to move and come home to Orlando, Florida. Still, I didn't find one that sells food now. They had bread filled with spinach etc. It was cute and tasty, to me.

St. Louis sounds like a nice area. It's a bit untamed sometimes in New Orleans, and Orlando is just crazy, too many mean people and feeling suppressed, especially with race.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Food basics is my favourite.

Holy shit! Tykohn, you’re alive?

Welcome back!

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

I’m not Tykohn.

I’m confused. Why do you have tykohn’s IMDb pic?

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Tykohn is born again and no longer of the dark side.

I don’t have his picture. That’s my picture. Apparently, this Tykohn guy and I look alike. Other people here have mentioned it as well.

An investigation needs to be carried out here. Do we have any cops on this board?

I would like to submit into evidence the following:

I posted on IMDb message boards under a variation of this username for years.
I still have an active IMDb account with lists, reviews and ratings which I had for years.
I have an IMDb page in my name with credits.
I have a moviechat account with this same name for years.
I have a Facebook page with my name, picture and thousands of friends.

He's trolling you.

Fuck up, Mark. The men are talking.

I have a buddy in the force so he’s going to check this all out.

Nifty, almost reminds me of Winn-Dixie, except I just didn't go there partially because it's one of those wild places where racism roams freely. It's the place to save. Still, "Publix, Where Shopping Is a Pleasure," in Florida. I grew up with it. It seems you can find one around every corner or place you visit, for some reason.

Floridian
BlogSpot

My local Countdown supermarket covers everything. Pharmacy products, health foods, clothes, shoes, some electronics. You name it - they've got it!

Reminds me not only of Wal-Mart but Costco, a place that sells most food in large quantities. They sell other things, too, like that. I think there are different things in different regions of the US, like a different culture for every state or area. You might learn to love some things. When I went Up North here to visit relatives, we would walk around Wal-Mart and not buy anything, just for fun. My dad thought his mom had such a strange way of being entertained.. Now, stores are getting ready for Christmas and have been maybe since September some.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Stores are gearing up for Christmas here too! We have a store in NZ like Wal-Mart. It's called The Warehouse, and it's full of affordable stuff for shopaholics. Fun to wander around and sometimes find a bargain.

I remember Up North with my grandma in SW NY state, on the border of Pennsylvania, once she took me to an area with little shops, maybe for Christmas, at night. That reminds me Lilith is European but from Massachusetts, German/French maybe.

That's cool, you find little trinkets and maybe a prize winner. I also like playing games like at festivals. I am getting good at it.

You know, I work at Macy's part time seasonally and am more active in December. I get like 3 weeks of hardly any working in November, 2 more to go.

Wal-Marts I've been to aren't as huge as the ones Up North, too. They were big when they were fresh like around 1996 or 1997… like all the excitement and living in Florida and having friends that joke about it.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Garbage dumpster behind the white house…winning.

The Piggly Wiggly

I like Whole Foods too, but it is more expensive so I usually just go to Publix.

Whole Foods is a way to supplement a diet.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Aldi.

Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!