Food and Drink : What food do you hate?

Re: What food do you hate?

Beets and butternut squash.

I've been eating both but they're disgusting and i hate it

I love beets, especially pickled

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I haven't tried pickled beets but i bet it's extra good for you. Lots of pickled stuff has probiotics and junk

Yes, Ma'am

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

If it’s got junk then you probably shouldn’t eat it.

Not everyone's as eloquent as you, rocket. "And junk" was supposed to be synonymous with other healthy…junk

I’ve yet to encounter any junk that was healthy.

#AIDS

*high five!*

Your problem is that you're not exposing yourself to enough junk. I'll tell everyone to send you pictures of their junk

#AIDS

*high five!*
what's happening? Are you trying to give me aids? Idc it's reflexive *high five!*

Asparagus, artichoke, pizza, and sauerkraut.

Sauteed asparagus is a favorite. Do you like garlic?

You know I’m a vampire, right?

I do now!

Did Lilith do it?

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

I wish! I mean, I wish it was a chick. I actually got bit by some homeless guy I met under this bridge this one time when I was out for a midnight jog.

Vampires aren't homeless, maybe it was just waiting there for someone to come along. Maybe it was me.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Maybe it was me.

Lmao if that scenario were true you would totally parallel Louis from IWTV, all depressed and such and then turned into a vampire.

Don’t Vampires normally jerk off on tombstones in the middle of the night?

The problem with black licorice is that it is too concentrated. Anise is a fine flavoring agent but a little goes a long, long way. I tried Gordon Ramseys recipe for perfect rice. It uses 1 star anise. It's quite good. As for olives, they have their place. I dont care for them by themselves but have you ever realized how naturally minced black olives elevate a bowl of chili?

3 Fucks, 2 Fucks, 1 Fuck, 0 Fucks! ha ah ah ah

Licorice hard candy is delish

Liquorice is disgusting. Just for the record

cottage cheese

Floridian
BlogSpot