Food and Drink : to all tea drinkers

to all tea drinkers

What’s your favorite kind of tea?

I recently discovered the London Fog and it’s truly God’s gift to humanity. I make mine with earl gray + lavender tea mix and add milk to it.

Re: to all tea drinkers

I like black tea with honey

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

A classic ❤️

The blacker the better.

True

Hibiscus tea w/ wild raspberry

Hibiscus with strawberry is good too. I have some in the microwave right now. Drink it every night.

I don’t like myself, you know. I love myself, of course. I'm devoted to myself till my dying day. But I don't like myself.

Wow, I never would have thought you a hibiscus tea lover. Do you like it hot or cold? It’s also one of my favorite teas lol

My favorite tea is coffee

lol

Maybe something I had when I was 2.

Floridian
BlogSpot

Do you remember what kind?

Floridian
BlogSpot

Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea is awesome:

Hello, I haven't seen you for ages welcome back.

That tea looks pricey!

“I didn't know you could read”

I googled it and it sounds amazing

Frothy tea? I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I like my traditional British builders tea, strong and sweet! My favourite at night is ginger and honey or chamomile and honey and Whittards Dreamtime is gorgeous.

“I didn't know you could read”

Honestly, night time teas are such a game changer. They relax you and make you feel so happy and warm. Wish I could drink them during the day 😩

Lapsang Souchong Tea is different. It has a slightly smoky flavor and takes a bit of getting used to, but once you fall in love with it, you're in that relationship for life!

I googled this one and it sounds quite interesting. I don’t think I can picture my tea as smoky but I would def try it if I could 👀

Oolong hits exactly the right spot for me.

I can’t believe I forgot oolong. It’s so so good, I just don’t drink it often. But when I do, it really does hit the spot

I drink kombucha daily. Technically it’s a tea. I brew it with green tea and black tea.

I don’t drink traditional tea. About 4 times a year I try to adopt the habit of daily green tea but it never sticks. The whole ritual of tea brewing is too lengthy for the reward.

I'm cumming.

Interesting… my body never agreed with kombucha. Too much going on in those things lol but the black tea flavor is good

It’s a google photo