Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Do you believe in past lives?

Do you believe in past lives?

In 2016 I talked to a psychic. She told me I was a blacksmith for a king in the Middle Ages and lived very close to the castle, and that my wife died in childbirth and I never got over it and died of sadness.

Re: Do you believe in past lives?

And how much u pay her, dumbass? 🙄

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

I would like to, because reincarnation seems like the best option. But i don't know.

I've felt deja vu. And there are people that I've felt odd, strong connections to, like maybe our souls keep bumping into each other. But life is also beautiful and crazy, it could just be that.

No, I believe in the afterlife

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

What if past lives, this life, and future lives, were all already existing in one place like movies on a dvd, or songs on a cd? What if the whole of creation exists on a cosmic DVD and it's playing out in 'real' time? Just a couple of random thoughts.

No. I believe that certain people share similar lives. There isn't souls wandering the earth looking for another body to inhabit like in those horror movies.