The Dojo : I love her new hairstyle!

I love her new hairstyle!

I feel better now.

Re: I love her new hairstyle!

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Looks good

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

I think it looks horrible. It's a messy perm, too flat on top and too much excess on the sides. Jesus christ she has the money to have her hair done.

You gotsta

I guess you hate very curly hair then because that's how it's supposed to look.

I think it looks horrible. It's a messy perm, too flat on top and too much excess on the sides.

Could you be any more insulting or clueless about the natural texture of black folks hair?! Fool that is her NATURAL hair! It's not a perm. It's called a TWIST OUT, and every black woman (including myself) who has chemical free hair has worn that style.

Just hush. Please.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I doubt that's natural. Lady, just wear it up and proud in a goddamn 'fro. Middle-aged white women with straight locks look like hags too if the don't coif their effing hair.

You want my opinion. I gave it. You can't tell other people what to like and what not to like.

Here's a beautiful black woman:

You gotsta

I doubt that's natural. Lady, just wear it up and proud in a goddamn 'fro. Middle-aged white women with straight locks look like hags too if the don't coif their effing hair.

You want my opinion. I gave it. You can't tell other people what to like and what not to like.

This is why I don't like you. Nigga I'm black, don't try to debate with me about what our natural hair looks like. Do your research before saying something silly and making yourself look like a damn fool.

Not all black people can wear a fucking fro - I'm one of those people, because my hair type is 3C/4A which means it grows in a downward pattern not upward and out. My curls loosen and elongate as my hair gets longer, instead of shrinking and coiling tighter like 4B/4C and above hair which is what you see in the pic you've posted.

These are natural black hair textures, you egotistical jackass. Our hair comes in more than ONE texture you know?!

These are twist out styles. The SAME style that Michelle Obama is wearing:

Why don't you listen and try to learn something instead of thinking you know every damn thing. We don't need some white asshole trying to tell us how to wear our hair. We've dealt with that shit for 400 years and continue to deal with it to this day. I don't tell you whose ass to stick your mangy dick into, don't tell us how to wear our hair!

I gotta show Mogwai this ignorant shit so he can laugh at your stupid ass.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

I don't care what your hair looks like if you don't comb it or wash it for a month either. You're in the public eye, I don't give a fuck what's your race, you represent the nation, fix your hair so you don't look like a slob. She ain't 20 something.

You gotsta

I don't care what your hair looks like if you don't comb it or wash it for a month either. You're in the public eye, I don't give a fuck what's your race, you represent the nation, fix your hair so you don't look like a slob. She ain't 20 something.

God you are so fucking stupid. So you ASSume just because her hair is NATURAL that she doesn't wash or comb it? Do you know how utterly racist and retarded you sound right now? That's how our hair looks in it's organic state after it's been washed and styled.

Natural hair care is a multi-million dollar business, because we spend so much money on taking care of our hair!

No bitch, this is OUR natural hair, and we are going to wear it any goddamn way we please without your white ass trying to dictate to us how it should look.

If you don't like it, fuck off, no one is asking for your approval!

Mogwai just responded back:

Diomedes Today at 9:46 PM
I yeah I saw that
[9:46 PM]
He’s racist
[9:46 PM]
Plain and simple

Diomedes Today at 9:52 PM
Yeah it's one of those things racist white people who think they’re not racist say

Way to go, jerk off!

If you think she didn't consciously get her hair done like that by a stylist, I have a bridge in Liberia to sell you.

I don't like her hair, okay? My opinion. Don't try and tell other people what to think.

You gotsta

If you think she didn't consciously get her hair done like that by a stylist, I have a bridge in Liberia to sell you.

Duh, dummy. There are NATURAL stylists. No one stated that she didn't go to a stylist, why wouldn't she? I can do the same damn style at home, that's the nature of our hair. Do you even know where the hell you are going with this fucking rant?

Don't tell try and tell other people what to think.

Don't tell black women how to wear their hair and I won't tell gay men where to stick their dicks. How about that? Take your oppressive bullshit elsewhere!

You want to fight over nothing. She was my First Lady too. If you have something else you really want to fight about, PM me. Otherwise, don't bother me.

You gotsta

No you sonfobitch, there's a painful history in regards to black women's hair and how it was used as an object of oppression by racist whites.

We were made to cover our hair, because "massa" thought it looked unkempt and unpresentable. We were told to adopt western standards of beauty and to straighten our hair just to be accepted into white society. You don't have the right to tell us how we should wear our hair, or how it should look.

In the late 60's and early 70's blacks bucked the system by rebelling against the racist establishment which told them their natural hair was unacceptable. That's why they adopted the afro hair style - as a show of strength, power, unity, and defiance against the powers that be. The same powers that told them that they weren't good enough.

If Michelle wants to wear her hair in bead covered cornrows, or dredlocks down to her ass, that is HER fucking business, NOT yours! I AM a PRO-natural black woman, and will stand for Michelle's right to wear her hair as kinky as she wants.

Otherwise, don't bother me.

Fuck you.

You know how pointless it is to have a conversation with him due to his know-it-all attitude and know-nothing-about-it personality.

She looks beautiful!

And he ain't worth it.

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

You know how pointless it is to have a conversation with him due to his know-it-all attitude and know-nothing-about-it personality.

See, this is why you and I have managed to go ALL of these years without a negative word between us.

You get me and understand where I am coming from, he doesn't, and never has.

She looks beautiful!

I agree, she looks beautiful as always.

Ask Gameboy how old he is Lulz

He moved this to the dojo because you schooled him on his ignorance.

I've noticed.

I just find it hilarious that this motherfucker tried to argue with a black woman about black women's hair, when his lily white gay ass doesn't know the first fucking thing about our hair. Insane!

If he has one flaw, it is not being able to admit when he's wrong.

I 100% agree and that's a terrible flaw to have.

Okay Chicka, as I told you in PM, I apologize for criticizing Michelle's natural hair. I'm white. I haven't walked in a black person's shoes, and when we white folks say something racially offensive, we might do so without thinking. But if told it is systemic racism, which I condemn myself, then we owe black people an apology. So I'm sorry.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Thank you for putting your pride aside and apologizing - I appreciate it. I'll accept your apology, but I implore you to practice a bit of racial sensitivity in the future and be mindful of how your words may come across as offensive to others.

I don't like her hair, okay? My opinion. Don't try and tell other people what to think.

Just say that you prefer that her hair be relaxed straight.

Okay we're not going that far back into time, Platonic Caveman. This is why I dislike you. Your mind is stuck too fucking far in the past.

THAT PIC IS DOPE!

LIKE SOPE ON A ROPE!