The Dojo : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Lilith’s pussy tastes like sushi

Sexual harassment!

Pagg, what's up with you tonight? Are you in a bad mood?

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Bitch. Don’t get me started

❤️

Aww, but you had a good night with your BF. Are you unhappy because he had to go back home?

He'll be back soon. ❤

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Back home? Umm he can’t do that.

He went to visit the “husband’s” family. Like a trip with his husband and the husband's family.

❤️

That's what I meant. He had to leave spending time with you and go back to his "home" away from you. You know, keeping up appearances and all that stuff.

You being friendly with Pagg isn't cool Lilith.

Pagg is the original poster of this thread and he has sexually harassed Ryan because he said that Ryan resembles a child's photo that Pagg masturbated to.

Pagg is the most racist member of filmboards. On more than one occasion Pagg referred to black people as niggers. It's not okay for people of other races to use that word. It's bad enough that some black people use still use that word to each other.
Pagg is a racist child predator!

That's the type of person you're befriending. And there isn't a need for you to do that since Ryan and I have already teamed up together to get rid of Pagg from filmboards.

I don't really like the taste of sushi anyway.

First funny thing you’ve said in months.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Really? What's so funny about it?

lol

I'm actually surprised Erica would pull a Donna, lol