The Walking Dead : Bee appreciation thread

Bee appreciation thread

Bee’s great. A little too wishy washy though and disingenuous. Not at all what she thinks she is.

Bentley’s a great poster that I respect a little more than Bee.

Bee and I are bff’s.

@Bee

Re: Bee appreciation thread

Draaaaaagged af

I'm not making a parody for this to mirror yours…

Good thinking!

Bee's mad at me so I don't appreciate her atm. If she dies, she dies.

I know you have to say that but just the fact that you posted in here tells me you appreciate me a little. It's like saying, "hey, man, I know things after crazy right now since all these fights are going on but I realize our friendship is solid and deep down I know you're right about everything, bee, and I love you, man. I love you." Your words

Hungry is all class.
by DojoDanny » 43 minutes ago(April 26, 2020 05:51 AM)Tools | Move | Flag | Send PM | Reply |

Member since May 10, 2018

Why don't you wear a face shield when you lick your dads asshole so he doesn't squirt you in the eye?

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Yes. We should all pull the money together and send him to finishing school

If he hasn't learned by 50 I think there's no hope.

I GameBoy - H. superior

That's ageism, yo

It's ageism to expect a man to act like a man, not an adolescent kid?

I GameBoy - H. superior

I was just saying that saying someone can't learn new things if they're over 50 is ageism because it is.

I'm not trying to argue with you about hungry's behavior. I've said that I don't agree with it. I hope he stops because he's one of the coolest people when he's not being a dick

It's possible. But it's not likely. Seriously, that's pretty crass. Who says something like that to a man who is caring for his elderly father?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Hungry apparently.

I feel like we're not appreciating me enough right now. I'm not trying to be a stickler but it is a bee appreciation thread.

Sorry, bringing up that old curmudgeon is a downer. Okay, I appreciate you. You're my favorite TWD Amish woman!

I GameBoy - H. superior

because I talk about the outsiders? That's fair

Thanks, PC! You're one of the few people who can have a discussion where you disagree but you don't get mad or hold grudges -at least that's been my experience with you. Very cool 👌👌

👍

I GameBoy - H. superior

Ballzy is cool too. B’s rule!!! TheBoldenHoratio?

Yassss B crew for life!!

Bee’s the Best. Bee’s the Bee’s Knees. Seriously though, I love Bee!

Thanks, I love you!

[nome]

[nome]

Damn it!

What is WRONG with you? lol

You are replying too quickly!

Disingenuous?! Not what she thinks she is?! Wishy washy?!!!!

I am diplomatic and charming. But if anyone wants to know how I feel about anything I'm honest!

Oh I’m sorry Bee. Did this actually end up not sounding like I appreciate you at all?

Horatio is great. He might be a little too apathetic about people's feelings, and occasionally he can be harsh. He's the most sarcastic person I've ever met in my life and I hate his Zack Morris gifs…on second thought he's the worst

But seriously, everyone knows I appreciate horatio. He's my bff for life yo!!! *Air horn noises*

The boards no board without you too, b, and I know you know I mean it.

Well consider us even, jerk!

You know, I was in the middle of licking an envelope, the contents of which included an invitation to you to give the eulogy at my funeral, when I read what you “appreciate” about me. Now I think it would be best if you parked in the cemetery parking lot with your window rolled down and watched the funeral through a pair of those tiny binoculars that’s attached to a stick while you mumble through your tears, “I’m sorry, Horatio. I’m sorry.”

What are you talking about?! I put my whole heart into that post!!!

https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/3299440/#p19663508

You are now allowed to give a few remarks at my funeral using a megaphone while sitting on a tree branch. Keep up the good work and I'll let you sing Danny Boy on top of my casket while I'm being lowered into the ground.

That's not dramatic at all, having someone be lowered into your grave with you while singing Danny boy. I think it would be really awkward when I have to crawl out of there after the song is done.

In case you were wondering, this chain is 50 links long.

https://www.filmboards.com/board/p/19664425/permalink/#p19664425

I picture myself trying to make jokes to distract from the fact that I have no upper body strength while your family watches in discomfort.

"Haha they really bury these things six feet deep, huh? You guys can go get food, you don't have to watch this" then I nearly make it out but fall back down.

There will be a few shots (this is a TV show now) of everyone eating from the vegetable tray and in the background you keep almost making it out and then falling backwards back into the grave. Then as everyone drives away, you finally crawl out but everyone's gone except for you and the backhoe guy who's just kind of staring at you. You avoid eye contact and muster up as much dignity as you can, brush yourself off, straighten your hat, and walk away.

The fact that I'm wearing a hat makes it so much more ridiculous lol do you remember when I showed you and Pete my prom picture and you guys dragged me for wearing a hat? But I guess this one would be a huge funeral hat, like the ones people wear in the South.

There would also be a part before I get out, where they start putting dirt in the whole and I say "excuse me? Ummm hey?" quietly, like Sandra from superstore, and then I think about giving up and just getting buried alive. But I'll use the dirt to get out.

And then I'll go in and try to smile casually while I fix myself a plate, all covered in muck.

From what i know of Bee,she seems witty ,intelligent and sweet,but watch out for her sting,

Thanks, Kirk -i hope you don't mind me calling you that, I see everyone else do it.

I appreciate your appreciation lol. I'm glad we've crossed paths because you seem really awesome too

Bee? She's alright. I don't have much else to say, so why don't we have a look at a few testimonials:

"If Bee and Monicah were both falling off a cliff and I had the strength to save both, I'd still let go of Bee to ensure I saved Monicah."
-Kyle

"She's the very epitome of the legendary old TWD board. Witty, never too ruthless, with an incredibly quirky sense of humour and an unpredictable style of trolling."
-Brittany

"I love you,NZer ."
-Kirk

"Yaaaaaas queen! I'm a Professor, everyone!"
-Bentley

"If Bee and Monicah were both falling off a cliff and I had the strength to save both, I'd still let go of Bee to ensure I saved Monicah."
-Kyle

Kyle just PMed me and said that this was true but that I shouldn't be upset about it because monicah is better than me. I blocked him.

"She's [Bee] the very epitome of the legendary old TWD board. Witty, never too ruthless, with an incredibly quirky sense of humour and an unpredictable style of trolling."
-Brittany
Oh Brittany. Brittany, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Britt-a-ny: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Brit. A. Ny. It was love at first post. Last post every ever post. If I were a single woman I'd take her away from all this and sing something that's relevant to our circumstance (we found love in a hopeless place by Rhiana but I'd put a cool hipster spin on it, come on, styg) but I'm not. I can only love her from afar but my heart beats.. Britt-any Britt-any Britt-any (I know that's not how a heart should sound. It's a health problem)

"I love you ."
-Kirk, addressing NZer
salient relevancy

"Yaaaaaas queen! I'm a Professor, everyone!"
-Bentley
that should be his sig

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Bestie

👈👸 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

Bee is simply the best. Amen.

she's supportive and a great friend, so sweet and the life and fun here and she makes me laugh so much and hard.. i gotta show my appreciation in portions cuz i actually left this place forever and only am coming back to this thread every once in a while bc of my wonderful Bee

👈👸 i slept on the sidewalk by the side of the castle in the Magic Kingdom 😴👉

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I love Bee. She's good people, and she stands by her opinions. I'm chuffed to bits she decided to join filmboards, even though I'd not interacted with her before her time here. She's a fantastic contributor, and helps to keep the place from going stale.

How unfortunate to be born at the end of the universe.

Aw thanks, Jacky! I feel the same about you. I know I've been replying to your posts and laughing at stuff you say -which might seem wierd since we don't know each other, but I'm not a stalker, I swear! I just think you're cool

I don't think it's weird! It's been fun getting to know you and your gang.

How unfortunate to be born at the end of the universe.

Yay Bee!!!