Soundtracks and Scores : Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Keep Your Hands to Yourself

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: I want your hands on me

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Re: Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Oh shit same song Hahahaha…. Wait Lemme go edit my last one. SNAP btw….

Something something great minds something think alike something something?

Oh! Fools never differ?

NEVER MIND, MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK.

Too many hands ruin the stew? (That's one, right?)

Beautiful old car!

As usual George pushed to the side.

Hi Lilith, I'm sorry for calling you a whore.

Ok.

Close enough.

If lots more of us loved each other, we'd solve lots more problems. And then this world would be a gasser.

If lots more of us loved each other, we'd solve lots more problems. And then this world would be a gasser.

Nice! ❤

Apparently, stupid people don't know they're stupid.

I love liberties!

Just found this with a YT search… on the Handsome Dancer channel:

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner.