yes
0% 0 votes
Oh nooooooo
0% 0 votes

I'm cumming.

Re: Are you open to being ethically nonmonogamous

Explain in great detail please.

The two parties to the relationship are joined by other parties from outside the relationship. I think they date independently, i.e. they're not necessarily having threesomes, they're saying other people on their own. Everyone is okay with the arrangements, hence "ethically."

I'm cumming.

I'm much too possesive to share my lovers. I think I developed that possesive trait because I was an only child for a long time growing up.

Anyway, if I was in a marriage that divorce was not an option, I'd consider doing that.

My block list has 89 names on it.

In the past you argued passionately against nonmonogamy. You stated it was unnatural, like the dark side of the force.

I'm cumming.

That doesn't sound like a relationship to me. It sounds like two separate people, doing their own thing.

What it sounds like to me is a relationship with rules allowing the relationship to remain open.

I made this post because I keep matching with these women who claim to be ethically nonmonogamous/polyamorous. I googled it and it's apparently a growing thing in the USA

I'm cumming.

The market place for good men is getting tougher, and the women are having to employ more competitive tactics to snare their man. Be wary of these promises of riches beyond your wildest dreams, sir, it's a trap.

Most men are weak and disgusting. They send dick pics instead of words. They don't cut their nails and derma roll their foreskin. They perform curls in the squat rack during peak gym hours, and they grunt. They post on Filmboards. It's pathetic.

And you know, this is why women always expect sex. They are used to having this power over men. It frustrates them but that frustration is a facade. In truth they revel in this power but they hide their satisfaction. They're deceptive.

These women have become weak as well. It's like contagion in an economy. Weak men reduced the competitiveness of women, who spent their whole lives studying teen magazine and Jezebel and what have you so that they can better arm themselves for the dating world. If men are this pitiful, why would women continue to put so much effort into getting what they want? They can get it right away because of the desperation of weak men.

Jordan Peterson talked about this, but I taught him everything he knows. PE agrees with me, as does Monicah and Nimda's Brother, and the rest. The skipper, too

I'm cumming.

I have spoken about weak men, yes, but I think your theories don't necessarily align with mine and I'd say you need to do a little more work on those. I think you're speaking anecdotally much of the time, and that's not a good position to adopt because it means you're only speaking from your own world view, which of course looks nothing like the rest of the world.

Were you a student of mine? I don't remember you. I'm pretty good with remembering people and I think I'd remember such a stern looking face. I think it's more likely that you've watched me on YouTube, right, and that's a good thing, don't get me wrong but, like, you're not always getting the full picture there, you know, and so it's easy to misunderstand my point.

Anyways, that's all I've got to say on the matter really.

*Guzzles from a bottle, Canadian Rockies style*

It's far more interesting to me to understand why women bother with men at all. Right? I mean, we're pretty disgusting.

*The audience laughs*

No, hey, I'm serious. Like, deadly serious. It's no joke. Look, we pick our noses, we scratch our asses, we smell sweaty most of the time, and then there's the grouchy attitude and sometimes intimidating temper. We're not very affectionate and we're damn selfish, man. Why would you bother with that at all, eh?

How did any of us guys ever get a woman to take their clothes off for us, like ever, you know!? I gotta lot of respect for women, but they do have appalling taste!

*Laughs like a 12 year old who just got told a poop joke*

Yes, that's why I'm against gay marriage.

Uh, look man. Make tool! Caveman. No fool!
I GameBoy - H. superior

Your gay marriage could just be an open marriage.

I'm cumming.

Not under marriage law which allows your partner to sue for divorce and seize half your assets if you have sex outside your marriage.

The state uses marriage to enforce monogamy and sexual exclusivity.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Mark my words. In a few years a lot of gay people are gonna be sorry they ever signed onto this nonsense. Can you imagine two gays in their 20's who will never have biological children thinking they will be together in 50 years? It's a load of bullshit.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

It makes sense for couples who have biological children together. And 95% of married heterosexual couples do have biological children. 0% of homosexual couples have biological children together. Sorry, it's completely unnecessary for gay males especially to sign onto a lifetime contract of monogamy and sexual exclusivity when they're in their 20's (when most heterosexuals get married).

Marriage is heterosexual. It has nothing to do with same-sex couples.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

Most gay males don't want to adopt children. If a few do, fine, adopt as many brats as you want. But they don't have to burden all of us with this marriage crap.

White infants are quickly adopted by straight couples. Women who have abortions know their children would have homes but they don't care.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

Sometimes I wonder what about homosexuality don't people understand? It's non-reproductive sex. If you're a gay male and you want to be a parent find a good woman and be one. But most gay males by definition do not want to be parents. Lesbians may have a mothering instinct, but I can't speak to that.

It's a bit of the tail wagging the dog for marriage law to be changed by the government because a small number of gay people want to be married and have children.

If I wanted to be a father I would have enough respect for the child and its mother to set up a household where me and my woman could be fit parents together. I've mused about this. I would have a separate room for me and my lady. And my boyfriend would have his own room down the hall.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

I'm speaking on a social issue which affects all gay people. It's like when you as a woman speak about abortion. You have your personal views on how to live your life. Other women may differ. But you can still address the larger issue of abortion without claiming to speak for all women.

I believe gay marriage is a disaster for the gay community which will come back to haunt us. And I believe a child has a right to a mother and a father, role models of both sexes, not two silly fags wearing aprons.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

Monicah, do you believe abortion should be a personal choice or should it be illegal in all but the most extreme cases?

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

I agree with you there. And I think though most women have abortions for selfish reasons and they are killing their future child, it's their body so it's their choice.

My point is that you are a woman and can have opinions on issues which affect all women, not just you personally. That is the way I feel about gay marriage. I think it's a huge blight on the gay community.

I GameBoy - H. superior

Post deleted

The point of gay liberation as it began in the 1960's was to change society not assimilate. They wanted a diverse 'rainbow' where everyone's sexuality had a place. If you read the movement literature up until about 10 to 20 years ago, no mention of marriage was ever made. It's imitative. The goal was for us was to create something new, not ape heterosexuals.

The idea that two gay males in their 20's are going to enter into a lifelong commitment of sexual exclusivity is absurd. Few men in their 20's, without woman and children in the picture, are going to stay in one relationship the rest of their lives. Marriage has nothing to do with being gay. Males on their own are not wired like that.

I GameBoy - H. superior

What about an extra room in case your lady also wants a bit of extra on the side?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

No, I'm very traditional when it comes to ménages à trois.

I GameBoy - H. superior

If you want to enter into marriage as a sacrament then perhaps you will take the commitment more serious and not feel as free to leave but instead work on your commitment

I've never been married or even lived with someone so I'm far from being an authority

Confucius

Post deleted

You're right, it shouldn't be an obligation, but if you believe in marriage then living together doesn't carry the same traditional bond, not out of obligation, but out of the commitment to each other when you made your vows

Confucius

Post deleted

True. I'm thinking it's the legalities, having a license

Like I said, I've never been

Confucius

Why do people care so much that their commitment has to be official or written on paper?

Because you're both sharing and buying assets together worth half a million dollars or more. This isn't high school dating, this is real-time adult shit. Money talks. No one's going to mark large property purchases with someone they're committed to based solely on faith.

Life is no Disney movie.

Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being, and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin.

Post deleted

So you're just talking about staying in the boyfriend/girlfriend phase permanently, then?

So this relationship would never evolve into purchasing a house together, having kids together, deciding on which private school is best for their kid, purchasing a car together, etc?

This relationship would just stay in the dating phase with intent for eternity? Both would maintain the relationship by visiting each other's houses for eternity, and going on a date very weekend?

That all sounds fun in the moment, but, that isn't a true commitment down the road. I don't think a 70 year old woman wants to still be living separately and still be in the dating phase with 70 year old boyfriend when they've been together since they were 20 years old. lol. Buying separate washing machines and refrigerators would be a waste of money if the two are committed for life lol.

Eventually dating/having a girlfriend/boyfriend has to evolve into something more.

Unless of course, you're just advocating for being against serious monogamous commitments, which is fine. But a couple can never have the same type of serious relationship together that would be equivalent to a marriage.

Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being, and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin.

Post deleted

I think people shouldn’t feel obligated to stay together but actually and genuinely want to stay together on their own.

But without marriage, no one would stay together "on their own." Even with marriage they rarely stay together, much less if they could get up and leave with no consequence. There needs to be that legal glue that holds it together. Living together and being committed based solely on love sounds good on Hallmark card, but it is just not practical and realistic. You'll find that out when you get a little older.

Houses are expensive. Automobiles are expensive. Children are expensive. Daycare. Food. Appliances. Etc. No man and woman is going to make these big purchases with someone they aren't contractually tied to. That'd be insane.

It's insane for a man buy a 50,000 Lexus for his live-in girlfriend, who could simply take the car and legally leave him the next day.

No man and woman, self-ascribed partners in love, are going to trust each other that much, on a leap of faith, to purchase things like a 400K house together. Put down on a cabin at the sea. And they'd be stupid if they did; because it can and statistically WILL come back to haunt them.

How many couples do you know that have stayed committed for over 50 years, unwed? And made big purchases together? It doesn't happen.

You house hunt with your spouse, you don't house hunt with your girl/boyfriend.

Plus it looks retarded to the dealership when a man and woman who are not married co-sign for a car together. Not many people do that.

When big purchases are made, then both will feel they should go 50/50 on the bills. It'd be like a roommate situation. When married, it doesn't pay who pays more for what - it's all considered the one family one income.

Marriages can be happy and fulfilling, BUT there needs to be that legal glue that holds it together. Love is not strong enough. Not strong enough when you're dealing with your expensive assets you want protected.

If one party decides to leave then marriage, then there needs to be those obstacles such as filing for divorce and legally dividing the assets, custody hearings. Without marriage, you're making it TOO easy for someone to walk away without notice at any given time.

Post deleted

Earlier I thought you said a couple can have the same type of a relationship unwed as with a marriage. It sounds like you're just against serious relationships/marriages in general, which is a whole other thing.

Yeah marriages may not last. But if the divorce rate is 50%, the "leaving rate" would be 99.999% if those couples were not married. Unwed couples living together would be leaving each other at the same rate high school kids move on to their next girlfriend. "My boyfriend forget my anniversary, I'm leaving bye!"

When people do get married, they do make big purchases together. That's unavoidable. They buy houses, cars, renovate their kitchens, upgrade to an SUV if they have kids, have a backyard pool installed, and so on. It's not like you can have a marriage and not make large purchases together. It's part of it.

And if a couple loves each other and intends to stay together forever, but chooses to remain unwed, what's the point of still having separate places when they could be consolidating?? It's a waste.

It's totally fine if someone doesn't want to get married, but their relationship is going to be a totally different type of relationship than not being married. Totally different. And some people may prefer that.

Post deleted

Well it does confer certain benefits when filing taxes.

I'm cumming.

Nah

STDs become a much bigger factor if each partner is sexually active with others, particularly if those others are also sexually active with others.

You might as well be single, what's the gain? Saving on rent and bills?

LOL. 🤡🌎

That's what I was thinking. STDs would be a potential problem, even with your "main partner" being careful as it's a thing for men to claim they'll use a condom but to covertly remove it before sex lol

I think for polyamorous people, their logic is people bring other people in from outside the relationship in monogamous relationships all the time. It hurts more in that arrangement.

With polyamory, they experience jealousy but those feelings are talked about openly and dealt with. This sounds good on paper, i guess, but I doubt the cons are going to be advertised by proponents of poly.

I'm cumming.

I think being single and sexually active is the best way to get your freak on and explore your limits. I encourage it in people, it's better to know than to doubt.

If that can be put out of the way then I can appreciate folk wanting to settle down and focus on a future together.

I don't think people can do both at the same time and sustain it.

Nothing against those in consenting to try it all out though, fair play to them just don't take up a barstool next to me and whine about it when it falls apart

LOL. 🤡🌎

All fair stances to take and I'd also take them. Even so perhaps I should do some field research on the matter as a few of these nonmonogamous women are hot and freaky.

I'm cumming.