Collectibles and Memorabilia : I actually like Barbie dolls

I actually like Barbie dolls

I would never fight with a Barbie doll. I didn't even make my Barbie dolls fight each other. So there!@Wyatt Earp

Re: I actually like Barbie dolls

But they don't like you

Are you playing a game or do you have a genuine mental disorder? - Bumby

Barbie dolls are inanimate objects. Crazy man. You should just leave or block me.

I tried, but people posted to you then others posted to the users posted to you mentioning my thread. Maybe you should hard block us, you're the rudest and meanest person here.

I know, right? She wants everyone she doesn't like to leave, all the while complaining the site is dead and that we need more posters. Then we get more posters here, and she runs them all off, attacking them, and starts fights. Seems to me she's the one who should do the blocking rather than all the rest of us… lol

"When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark." ~ Alice in Wonderland

Maybe you should hard block us, you're the rudest and meanest person here.

No I'm not going to hard block you. 1% of your discussions are worthy of my attention. Although, if you are so offended by me and having a meltdown, then you should totally block me. I wouldn't mind at all if 99% of the posters here that always bitch about my temperment blocked me. Seriously. And I'll tell you why.

You're too sensitive and you can't handle rejection well. That's not the type of people I wanna be around or admire or respect.

NZer and Miley handle rejection well and neither woman is super sensitive. They also have something else about their personailty that works for us. Perhaps, we were just meant to be friends.

If I wanted to bother with you, I'd go to my local zoo. Since I'm not going to the zoo, I have no interest in what your posting.

Then block me. Stupid?
Are you stupid?

I mean what kind of person just sits there complaining about how they are treated on a message board like you constantly do? You think I'm gonna stop telling you that you bore me? You don't have to read it. You don't like anything I write. So just DO IT! Block me and stop acting STUPID about it.

Away watch the Waltons, see how civilized white folks act. Your getting on like a chimp, I want no further discussion with you.

Taking the high road?
Stop making stupid food threads. You're running away the decent white people.

You have about the same IQ as one

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

Why do you like Barbie Dolls?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8424687@N08/

I never thought about it. I saw Barbie dolls and I wanted one. Growing up, I had other dolls as well. I don't collect them like other people do. Maybe I will though.