Politics : Roseanne Calls #MeToo Accusers ‘Hos’

Roseanne Calls #MeToo Accusers ‘Hos’

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/roseanne-barr-metoo-hos-kamala-harris-1203153962/
Regarding the #MeToo movement and sexual misconduct, Barr explained that someone she had spoken to had said, “‘[The women] were there in the room because they thought they were getting a job 15 years ago,'” a reasoning Barr didn’t find compelling.

“Well, it’s because they’re hos,” she said. “Like if you don’t run out of the room and go, ‘Excuse me you don’t do that to me,’ and leave, but you stayed around because you’re like, ‘Well I thought maybe he was going to give me a writing job,’ well, you aren’t nothing but a ho.”

She went on to blame women who came forward with accusations against men after hotel room encounters for “pretending that they didn’t go to trade sexual favors for money.”

Re: Roseanne Calls #MeToo Accusers ‘Hos’

She never changes. Always controversial!

Omg

Must have been the Ambien talking again.

It's just you and me now sport.

At least they spelled it right.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

She's so desperate for even the most minimal scraps of attention that I can't feel anything but pity for her.

The train is coming with shiny cars, comfy seats, and wheels of stars. Hush, little ones, have no fear; the man in the moon is the engineer.