Video Games : Sponge zombies😱

Sponge zombies😱

Did you noticed that when you perform a headshot their heads crack open like eggs?

Grosse and funny in the same time😱

Anyone between me and that stone dies

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Sponge zombies😱

Nonsense,takes at least three shots to kill a zombie

Post deleted

Now,you offended me with this statement😡

Post deleted

I might be a complete noob but on standard mode I find the game really difficult, even near the start. I’ve only played about half an hour though.

Having to shoot a zombie three times in the head when you’ve hardly any time is challenging.

I don’t remember the original game being that difficult? I was really young when I completed it too.

Current Ignore List: Azn_2, Chickaboom

Post deleted

Yeah, I was used to dodging past zombies before. And having limited saves was hard work.

Speaking of limited saves, when I was a kid I rented Broken Sword from Blockbusters on ps1. I had just got the ps1 and hadn’t got a memory card yet, meaning I couldn’t save anything. I wanted to complete the game before it was due back and went to bed, putting a sign on my ps1 telling people to not touch it.

The next day I continued playing, almost completed it, but got to some weird point in the game where if you don’t jump up at a specific moment, there’s no way to progress. An entire weekend of effort lost.

Que sera sera.

Post deleted

You have salient taste, motherfucker.

I will get round to playing it. Grew up loving Monkey Island, Broken Sword, Grim Fandango etc.

I liked the telltale games too. They reminded me of the old school adventure games.