Walk of Shame : Funny as hell - aimed at 25+ year olds maybe?

Funny as hell - aimed at 25+ year olds maybe?

Fresh taste of comedy.

The cast was spot on.

Funny and fast paced script.

Jokes that teens would not understand.

People with life experience will enjoy this movie.

Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden were great.

Ending could have been better written.

Re: Funny as hell - aimed at 25+ year olds maybe?

Some funny bits sandwiched between crap. Pay $1 and get it from Redbox in a couple months.

jrichardsingleton.blogspot.com

While a tad harsh, I have to agree!

That's exactly what I just did. Lol I love renting movies like this from redbox because my expectations are kept pretty low and this actually surprised me. Not bad. But I would've been pissed if I paid to see it in theaters.

Some funny bits sandwiched between crap.

that pretty much sums it up for me to.

i did laugh a bit here and there but the overall movie was pretty dull and borderline failure as i nearly turned it off after the first 30minutes but i kept going and ended up finishing it, but barely. i think Elizabeth Banks is likeable (and attractive) in general but she just can't elevate this dull movie.

i give it a 4.5-5/10 (below average and borderline failure(i consider 4/10 or less as boring and/or failure and i think boring is the worst crime a film can commit in general since it's the opposite of entertaining which is the #1 area a movie must succeed))

p.s. i have seen 20 2014 released movies at this point and this would be just ahead of THE worst movie i have seen of 2014 so far as only 'Under the Skin' was worse than this movie.

@ OP ; ill be 35 years old in a few months (i am a guy) so i don't really think age effects enjoyment of it all that much.

----------
My IMDb Movie Lists etc = http://goo.gl/pZ8XG
----------

i didnt even know this was in theaters i saw it on thedare wall's boxoffice section so i watched it for free tonight and omg it was so good!

Why did they not promote this???? i literally laughed so hard at so many points, that massage room scene i was cracking up....

How would teens not understand jokes from this movie? People screaming 'da bítch from the news!' and awkwardly massaging hairy men are not really jokes I would call highbrow. You don't need life experience to laugh about stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie. It was very funny. But I don't see why you think it would be aimed at 25+ year olds.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.

I agree. My opinion of and enjoyment of this movie wouldn't differ whether I was 17 or 57. That's a VAST target demographic that this film may appeal to. I am confused by the OP's "25+" statement as well.

I'm 25 and still found the film unappealing. It tried though, which I find commendable.