Allison Williams : Why does she not get naked on girls?

Why does she not get naked on girls?

She is hotter than Dunham.

http://bit.ly/1wx8b6M">http://bit.ly/1wx8b6M

Re: Why does she not get naked on girls?

does every hot chick have to get naked because she's hot?

Why are you answering a question with a question?

http://bit.ly/1wx8b6M">http://bit.ly/1wx8b6M

Why did you also answer mine with a question?

"does every hot chick have to get naked because she's hot"

That would be awesome

But I have no desire to see Allison Williams naked after seeing her as Peter Pan she kinda creeps me out

You want tah fack wit me? You ah fACKING chioah boi compahed tu me ah chioah boi

LOL!

"does every hot chick have to get naked because she's hot?"

———————————

LOL, Nope!

She is way hotter. Especially those abs (I'm an abs-guy, Britney Spears fault :P) and smile.
But I think she doesn'5b4t go topless/naked because maybe she doesn't like them or maybe because they're fake and she/they don't wanna show that?

In season 1 during Jessa's wedding in that dress with very deep cleavage they looked to Firm to be real (looked to me that is, don't know if it's true)

In season 2 when she (allmost) had sex with that gayguy/bisexual (does he know what he is allready?), they looked a bit flappy. Not in a bad way, but still.

Then again later, end of season 2/season 3, they looked alot smaller, from a large C/small D to a small B/normal B cup. Maybe a reduction or weight lose? she exercises alot, you have to, to get those abs :)

Anyway, not meant as an insult, not everyone has perfect breasts and/or not everyone wants to show them on international television, her prerogative. Love her anyway, especially those abs ;)
Just my theory (about most girls that don't show them in scenes where you would expect them to show them)

She's not as self deprecating as lena dunham and as desperate because she doesn't need to jump through hoops to get peoples attention let alone attention of the opposite sex . She's smarter than lena dunham too and im sure more mature ,lena dunham is like a spoiled little brat .

Humankind cannot bear very much reality

Not self deprecating? Didn't she just have a dood's face in her ass?

That's self deprecating for the "dood" (dear Lord…) not for her.

Obviously.

Eating ass isn't self deprecating. We all gotta eat the groceries.

Don't like what I'm saying? Then call 1800-Ima-CryBaby and ask for Waaaaaa.

Groceries? WTF are you even talking about?

Obviously someone isn't keeping up on current slang. Eating groceries = eating ass

No, I don't keep up on current slang… I'm not a teenager. I'm an adult with a fully developed vocabulary. And did you have a point?

Apparently, not as developed as you would've thought. My point was that there is no shame on eating rim, I mean groceries, sorry ass.

I don't consider slang to be part of intelligent conversation. And your opinion on "eating groceries" is just that… an opinion.

"I don't consider slang to be part of intelligent conversation."

The irony of you using this sentence with regards to eating ass is hysterical.

"And your opinion on "eating groceries" is just that… an opinion."

How does that old intelligent adage go "No *beep* Sherlock?"

You're right… it would obviously be impossible to have an intelligent conversation with you.

Wht does "she's smarter than Lena Dunham" even mean, in this context. I don't even get why you'd feel the need to compare the two…

Lena Dunham's pretty "smart", though. She created the show, and co-writes it, there's a lot to be said for that.

And as far as Lena's "self-deprecation", I firmly believe there's a method to her "madness", I.e. Her naked-ness in assorted episodes. First, it's hilarious, her lack of awareness insofar as her body is concerned (juxtaposed with all the slaves-to-thinness on the show). Frankly, all of us should have that attitude. Also, all the "negative" attention she receives (mostly from men) is exactly one of the points she's making, from where I'm sitting.

Self respect?

shes a prude

Oh Good Grief!

Because life ****in' sucks and then you ****in' die, motherfucker.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo