Maisie Williams Rodríguez : Someone should change her profile picture…

Someone should change her profile picture…

Re: Someone should change her profile picture…

IMDB basically pics the worst headshot possible, then charges you to become a full member, THEN you get to change it.

http://us.imdb.com/board/22339870/

Re: Some
1ebc
one should change her profile picture…

Agreed!

I agree

I love this one! But this is a personal picture, I don't see personal pictures being added to IMDb profiles.

That's why I suggested the first one, which is from her CV on her agency's website, so it's sort of "official". :)

I think you have to use on of the pictures in her IMDb-gallery. There aren't many better pictures, anyway.

But if you want to try change it, write a request on this thread.

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000042/thread/211797951">http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000042/thread/211797951

They added a few new pictures last week, haven't you seen them?? They're from the season 3 premiere events, and Maisie looks beyond gorgeous in them!

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do it! ;)

I love the most recent pictures from the Game of Thrones exhibition opening in NYC. Maisie looks absolutely gorgeous!

How does one go about changing a picture? (I noticed that a couple of the Game of Thrones cast had their pictures updated)

Yeah they should change it, the freaking Game of Thrones page is using her face lol

that is a very flattering pic. not sure how the photos are chosen though.

agreed.
current one is creepy

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

It should be mentioned that Maisie's profile image was changed after the threadstarter posted his/her original message.

So most of the comments posted here are actually related to the old profile picture (which was a snapshot from some press conference, with bad lighting), not the current one, which – at the time of writing (check the timestamp for this post) – shows a nice headshot of Maisie with long curly hair, and wearing a beautiful purple dress. It's a beautiful photo, and Maisie looks both pretty and elegant.

'Born in 1997'

My God!
I bought my house in '97.

Who keeps stealing my time?
(most of it would be spent in my sig)

YES!!! She looks sooooo much cuter with short hair. She is cute either way just LOVE the short hair more.

"Have a better one"