Ingrid Bolsø Berdal : just saw her in Hercules…

just saw her in Hercules…

...and she is fine as fine can be; smoking sexy. I found her to be more interesting than anyone else on screen. Hercules was not a bad film and it was slightly better than I was expecting but my wife wanted to see it (my first choice was Guardians but she was not sure she would have liked it. "Huh?" was my response). Hercules is a summer popcorn flick but it will be forgotten.
As for Ingrid I watched Chernobyl Diaries, hated it and don't even remember her in it. She had a small part in Hansel and Gretel and don't remember that one either. Hope she gets some bigger parts because she is gorgeous and a good actress. She just needs a decent part.

"Have a better one"

Re: just saw her in Hercules…

Lets hope the Westworld HBO series gets passed its pilot. Im hoping so because the cast of the series seems amazing.

Long legs and stunning eyes. She is pretty sexy.

average norweigan girl =) norweigans are so damn hot =) and if they are not their beautiful language makes up to it =) i live only 300 km from norway.. and love to go there all the time hehe

She had a fairly big part in Hansel and Gretel. You might not remember her because she was behind a lot of mask and makeup, playing the Horned Witch:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1428538/mediaviewer/rm262586368

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

You're a *beep* idiot.