Steven Ogg : Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul

Re: Better Call Saul

I know! I was eating supper and watching the show, then I hear his voice and immediately look up and it's him!

Miranda: Did you fall down and smack your little head on the pavement?
Andy: Not that I can recall

I totally knew that was Trevor in the latest ep….I just had to come here to IMDB and confirm, that voice is unmistakeable…and by god, he looked like Trevor as well lol

Yep. I took one look at him in the episode and thought to myself that he was the spitting image of Trevor. I came here to look him up and lo and behold he was Trevor!

Ha me too. I thought - that guy could play Trevor in a live-action GTA V. Looked him up and indeed he is Trevor!

I got so excited when I saw him on screen!1c84

————————————–
Death is the standard breach for a complex prize.

Good thing for Mike on BCS that actually wasn't Trevor…lol

Doug B. Legit
1241 Shearwater Dr.
Langley Falls, VA
HT: 6'2 WT: 195 lbs.
EYES: BRN HAIR: BRN

Better Call Saul

I started watching the episode and when his name came up I went, "huh, that's weird, I went to high school with a guy named Steven Ogg." It's the same guy. I never knew he "made it", but he was a popular guy back then, it doesn't surprise me at all. We didn't hang out in the same social circles or anything, but I will say that his birthdate is off by a few years. He was in my graduating class of 1989 from Dr. E. P. Scarlett High School in Calgary. I'm 44 this year so he's got to be close to that.

Lol I was like I know this voice.