Reign : Just Caught Up on S3 - Spoilers

Just Caught Up on S3 - Spoilers

Finally caught up on the last three episodes of Reign. I just knew Lola was going to die the second she and Narcisse reconciled.

Lola has always been consistently smarter than that; she had a bad vibe about that note all along - she should have A) confided in Stefan, whom she knows has WAY more experience in this sort of thing and B) left with Stefan. I would have been content if Lola and Narcisse (and John) sailed off into the sunset, never to be seen again and/or returned to French court. I just wanted someone to have a happy ending and I was hoping it would be Lola and Stefan.

But her death was good and I think we'll see Narcisse again. The one thing that could have brought Narcisse to Mary's side was Elizabeth's execution of Lola, so I'm hoping we see him A) play Elizabeth and B) join Mary.

So my hopes for a happy ending for someone were pinned on - of all people - Leith and Claude. Never been a huge fan of either, but towards the end of the season, I was rooting for them. Again, the moment Catherine gave her blessing, that same feeling of dread crept over me. Sure enough…although we don't know for certain if Leith is dead or not. If he's not, my current theory is that he'll be taken in by someone and nursed back to health; meanwhile, everyone will convince Claude he's either dead and/or ran off. Starting to feel sorry for Leith and I never liked the guy. Poor guy can't catch a break in love!

And Bash! For the love of …. I bashed (no pun intended) poor Bash all season cause I hated his storyline. He goes off to Scotland, his storyline gets interesting (to me, at least), then he's gone to practice the Druid ways!?!?! I know the actor has left the show and I guess they didn't want to kill him off so he could return.

Catherine vs. Charles - eh, I'm not sure I care.

Overall, I really enjoyed S3 and can't wait for S4!

Security is an illusion. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Helen Keller

Re: Just Caught Up on S3 - Spoilers

I've always liked Claude and Leith and I was hoping for a happy ending but yeah we don't know if he's dead or not though but only time will tell on that regard. But I'm hoping they will let them be happy together for awhile but I guess a happy ending on this show is too much to ask for. I love Catherine but the storyline with Charles isn't interesting to me either. I also feel so bad for Lola. I still can't believe they killed her. I just hope we still see more of Narcisse! Also on a bit of an OT note (and you might think I'm stupid for saying this) but you had me confused when you were saying Stefan since the only Stefan I knew was from TVD, and I'm just now learning that's Narcisse's name, LOL!

"I'd rather lose for what I am than win for what I ain't"

Kacey Musgraves "Pageant Material"

Claude & Leith - I really do think that Leith will survive and return to Claude once healed, but even though they have Catherine's blessing, they need Charles' now that he's king. I 100% see Charles wanting Claude to marry the de Guise guy since Charles thinks de Guise is on his side.

Claude & Leith should've gotten married quickly.

I'm actually kinda curious where Leith' story is going now - and I hated the guy since S1! I hope it's not going to be another trite love triangle though…

Security is an illusion. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Helen Keller

I'm with you about darling Bash. So much could've been written for him: Mary's castle protector; being on her privy council; getting a letter from Kenna begging him to forgive her; going after her and learning the child she had IS his after all; returning her to Scotland…But whoever wrote the stupid going off to be a Druid should be beheaded instead of Lola. I didn't like the way they wrote that either. Elizabeth knew she was a young mother. She should have had sympathy on her and just thrown her into prison to suffer. Narcisse could have wooed Elizabeth to convince her to let Lola go!!!! I liked certain episodes of Season 3 but some of it I didn't HOWEVER, I will stick with this show.

Elizabeth knew she was a young mother. She should have had sympathy on her and just thrown her into prison to suffer.

I was wondering if they would go that route up until - well, until Lola lost her head. Her father sometimes granted mercy right at the last moment. But, it was a serious assassination attempt and I get that she really couldn't show mercy in that instance.

What I'm going to hate to see is John in Elizabeth's care. I'm almost positive since Elizabeth has Narcisse, she also found Renee and John. And speaking of Renee, why the heck didn't Renee tell Narcisse what Lola was up to?! OR, why didn't Narcisse grill Renee about what Lola was up to?! THAT made no sense to me.

I'll be sticking with Reign too. It's actually the only CW show I'll keep up with as it airs. Although I am intrigued by Riverdale now that I heard a little bit more info about it.

Elizabeth didnt "have" Narcisse though. He was there in his official role as Chancellor of France. Theres also nothing that implicates him so its unlikely she would even carr to keep him or John in England, especially since doing so would cause a war, and the show cant go that off of history.