Abigail Breslin : Must feel so weird for Paul Dano

Must feel so weird for Paul Dano

She was his cute little sister in Little Miss Sunshine not too long ago.

And now he probably wants to f the sh!t out of her, just like any other normal heterosexual guy.

Re: Must feel so weird for Paul Dano

Oh I wouldn't be at all surprised if one day they play lovers in a movie. Remember the movie Fly Away Home, Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin played father and daughter respectively. Well, in 2005, they played lovers in The Squid and the Whale.

Remember the movie Fly Away Home, Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin played father and daughter respectively. Well, in 2005, they played lovers in The Squid and the Whale.

Also, Bill Nighy and Emily Blunt played father and daughter in Gideon's Daughter in 2005 and then played lovers four years later in Wild Target.

Don't try to cash in love, that check will always bounce.

Not to mention Tom Hanks and Sally Field playing lovers before playing mother and son in Forrest Gump.

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if in a few years, Dano and Abigail played lovers in some movie.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He's got a cute girlfriend. I doubt he cares.

Dude in real life this happens all the time, it has happened to me with two of my friends younger sisters.

Girls mature into women over the course of only about 4 years, so it's quite a rapid metamorphosis. It can easily catch you by surprise if you haven't seen someone in a while.

—————
"I am nobody's bitch! You are mine"

And now he probably wants to f the sh!t out of her, just like any other normal heterosexual guy.

Ah poetry. No wonder most of you guys are single.

For every lie I unlearn I learn something new - Ani Difranco

What about Ashton and Mila? Brother and sister from the 70's Show. Now lovers. for

Ashton and Mila did not play siblings on That 70s Show. Their characters were boyfriend and girlfriend for years before breaking up.

then i stand corrected.

He looks much better with his current cute gf and I don't think Paul bats a thought towards Abigail. And she isn't even that desirable to fvck, honestly, especially when you remember her from Little Miss Sunshine. She looks like a pampered version of that meme baby Chloe.