Brian Anthony Wilson : Watched The Postman recently and it's really not that bad

Watched The Postman recently and it's really not that bad

It does have a lot goofy parts but it also has a lot of great parts and overall I enjoyed it. There is no way it should have the reputation it does.

And I have to say this guy who played "Woody" made a real impression despite having almost no dialog and had such little screentime. It's nice to see he found so much more work.

The sequence where he gives that disgusted sideways glance at the guy telling him to kill the Costner character is possibly the best scene in the film.

Re: Watched The Postman recently and it's really not that bad

WoW! Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated! Costner was very generous with me & i try to support all his films. It's been a struggle but i've been Blessed, of late, with a few higher profile & interesting projects. Again, Thanks for the nice words. It made my day! Cheers, baw aka "Woody"

Sorry for calling you "this guy", I couldn't remember your name when I was writing that.

-Which is kinda embarrassing since I actually posted it to a message board titled with your name. Am I a dope? My 8-Ball says "yes".

I loved The Postman! Woody was great in his role as well. Didn't need too many words anyway because all the words his character wanted to say was shown in his face and in his eyes.