Paige Turco : Looks like???

Looks like???

Lori Loughlin? Anyone else agree?

Re: Looks like???

YES!

She does resemble her. As a matter of fact on wireimage.com a few months ago photos of Paige were labeled as Lori Laughlin. I only found them by mistake.

I actually think that she resembles Jennifer Morrison. agree?

Looks Like a very attractive woman...

..."We all have it coming kid"...

Both are remarkable and particularly at their age.

OMG yes!!!!!!!!!

when I saw the beginning of Big Shots the first thing I thought was Lori Loughlin

I thought she looked like Lori Loughlin as well, so much that I actually thought she WAS Lori.

hahaha me too! only till know when i looked her up on here did i realize it wasnt her

A young Kate Mulgrew...

I think she looks like a young Ali McGraw.

Anyone think she looks like Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond?

I agree with that one. I think she *sounds* more like Debra than she looks like her.
~Sooooooo not the CA girl~

I thought it was Kate Mulgrew when I saw watching Big Shots.

------
Who are you calling a cootie queen?! You lint licker!!!

I just watched the Law & Order episode and I thought she looked like Kate Mulgrew too. I actually was convinced it was her, until I looked it up.

totally agree!

THANK YOU. LOL. People think I'm crazy!

Alexandra

In the first shot of The Game Plan, I thought she was Lori Loughlin! So yeah, I think Paige resembles her a little.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

She most definately looks like Lori Loughlin. I honestly thought she had to be her sister or something when I watched Big Shots.

Post deleted

I thought in The Game Plan she resembled Diane Lane.

Geez, thank you! I just got done watching The Game Plan and it bugged me so bad because I couldn't figure out who she was. I kept thinking Becky from full house and that is Lori Laughlin! Paige and Lori could pass as twins. I could of swore it was Lori. Thanks for helping me figure out Becky's real name in real life. I couldn't remember.

She looks like Michael Jackson on crack...but then again, that's just my opinion:)

I just looked her up because I am watching the movie Invincible. I thought for sure I would find out she was Rebecca from full house! But no! Rebecca was Lori Loughlin! you are so right!

I was also for sure that she was Aunt Becky from full house. I was watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with my son and she plays April and thought that she looks so much like lori laughlin. I just had to log onto IMBD.........

I think she looks like Mary Stuart Masterson...I don't see Lori Loughlin at all...

100 % just watching the game plan right now and had to look here to find out that it wasn't her

Yes, perhaps a bit like Lori Laughlin. Lori is prettier IMHO.

Can't believe nobody thoug 7ec ht of Brenda Vacaro -- Think back to when she was acting in the 70's.

Here's a pic that shows similarity.

http://flickr.com/photos/23972402@N00/2705421524/

There are other pics that are a close resemblance, but I can't remember where I saw them.

Post deleted

She reminds me of the Overstock.com gal.

(¯`i´¯)´·¸.)‹^›

She looks like a much younger version of Susan St. James!

who the heck is Susan St James?? she looks like Susan Walters...

To me she looks like Jamie Dantzscher!

Linda Cardellini

Click:
http://www.whirlwind.nu

You can go to hell, hell, hell!

Angie Harmon

She look like Lori Laughlin, when she was at The Game Planner My aunt mistaken her as Lori Laughlin (Full House).

Post deleted

I think she looks a bit like Moon Bloodgood

Wow this thread is old but I thought she looks like Diane Lane.

was just watching Party of Five o 5b4 n Amazon with my mother and saw Paige I must have asked 3 times, "Are you SURE that's not Uncle Jesse's wife?" I had to come on here just to make sure she was right.

I can't stop mistaking her for Michelle Forbes, personally. (Ro Laren from Star Trek, Admiral Cain from Battlestar Galactica, Maryanne from True Blood, etc.)

I'm an island- peopled by bards, scientists, judges, soldiers, artists, scholars & warrior-poets.

She's into rough sex.

Eating my prunes and watching that ass!

Shania Twain.

Someone is making a list with her as most beautiful, most talented, least known, and from the state of MA.... UM maybe this is fixed, lol