Laura Prepon : who else misses the red hair?

who else misses the red hair?

I know I do.

Re: who else misses the red hair?

I'll Second That!

Third! Motion carries! To the Salon forthwith! Be sure to do your eyebrows and pubes, too.

no, i prefer laura with locks of gold

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

she's still stunning but much more as a redhead IMO.

Yes, Red, not Blonde. Please go back.

Raises hand.

When there's no more room in hell, The dead will walk the earth...

Red = smouldering

Blonde = bland

She can pull of red better than just about anyone I've seen in Hollywood, (i.e. she stands out), but with blonde hair she looks quite ordinary, and that's not going to get her any decent roles in such a competitive and superficial industry.

...with blonde hair she looks quite ordinary, and that's not going to get her any decent roles in such a competitive and superficial industry.

And yet I bet you anything she dyed it because she wasn't getting roles! You said it yourself, it's a superficial industry, and roles for redheads are very rare and hard to come by.

I just think it's sad she had to do such a sacrifice to her identity just to get work ... but then, I'm a redhead myself, so quite biased.

====
Never finish what you can't start! ;)

Ironically, being a blonde myself, I don't find blondes attractive at all generally. I have a major thing for redheads though. Yowza.

I think she looks gorgeous no matter the colour of her hair.

I do prefer the red though.

Laura has been a crush i have had since That 70's Show.

As do I.

Post deleted

She did dye it back to red, but a darker red, look in the photos above

I don't like dyed red, not on her anyway. The original ginger hair she had in 70's show was really nice on her.

Yes! Blonde looks so washed out on her. She can really rock red hair and peasant tops.

I do miss the red hair,but laura still looks good as a blonde

I agree 100% she is still beautiful as a blonde, but the red hair gave her that extra that made her pop.

Really wish she would go back to that.

I missed it the day she changed it. I miss Hot Donna.

She looks pretty hot with the black hair she has in her new netflix series. Especially with the glasses. rawr!!

Absolutely. As a blonde, she's a bit of a plain Jane. But as a redhead, she could be downright alluring!

Entertainment and politics... I see Ellsworth Toohey is winning...

Post deleted

Oh,yeah! Smoking hot as a redhead.

One of the many reasons I started watching this show in the beginning was because I had a crush on the red-headed Donna. I still feel something when I watch the show on TV.

As Donna Pinciotti she would mesmerize me. The way they have her made up in OITNB she looks pasty-faced and she absolutely does NOT sell the black hair. It looks fake. Perhaps if I'd never seen her before it would be a different matter. But after 8 seasons on that 70's show it's kind of hard to buy into her looking any other way. Imagine Mila Kunis as a redhead. Doesn't work. Although when I imagine either of them (or both) in my bed that works vewy vewy well.

Red hair definitely!

Post deleted

The sad thing is, she already has bleached her hair, theb dying it "red", noe black... it's gonna be hard for her to go back to her "natural" hair colour...
Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Please excuse my terrible redaction, english is not my native language IMDb = Catch-22

If she dyed her hair grey and then decided to be my girlfriend, I would still be a happy man.

You just killed my girlfriend.....thats actually....kinda pissing me off....huh....

I miss the red hair too... but at least she looks better as a brunette than she did as a blonde. That blonde hair looked horrible on her.

I don't usually go for redheads, but for her it was gorgeous. Now I've seen her blonde and brunette. It doesn't work for her to change hair color.

http://booklocker.com/books/7449.html

I TWENTY-FIFTH IT !!

I thought she was gorgeous as a redhead; her natural, beautiful hair color. She did not look good as a blonde, not everyone looks good blonde! At first I thought she looked pretty good as a brunette, but then she started getting uglier and uglier... I think it's the harsh eyebrows and the stupid "doe" eye marks on the ends of her eyes... that seems to be a big thing on there now (OITNB) a lot of the women have the stupid doe eye markings, I think that bitch on the Progressive insurance commercials brought that fad back to life; ugh.

Poyzunus 1

Ditto. And the freckles!!! So many red-heads seem to hate their true natural look. It's sad. Natural beauty is the greatest!!!! I adore red-heads,especially their freckles. Bianca Ryan's alteration hurts the most. She looks like she's trying to imitate Beyonce'Knowles...