Ted Nugent : To hell with that retard Nugent and RIP Dimebag

To hell with that retard Nugent and RIP Dimebag

i used to love Ted but have started to hate him now.

Mainly because of his horrible comments about my alltime favorite musician, Dimebag darrell.

ted needs to rot for the crap he said. he said he would never respect Dime for naming himself after a "life destroying drug". a "lIFE DESTROYING DRUG?" Whatever you douche. He will support gun control until he dies but not weed. Ironic because Dime was killed by a guy who had a gun. ted would probably still argue that its the guys right to bear arms but as long as no one smokes weed.

He slammed Panteras version of Cat Scrath Fever saying it was "too white" "not enough soul and not black enough" WHAT? Since when is this dumbass the spokesman for black music? In case he hasnt noticed, he is white. he is jealous because Dime OWNED him on guitar. At the end ofthe day Ted gets all royalties from Panteras "White" version.

Screw you you marginally talented loser TED NUGENT!

Re: To hell with that retard Nugent and RIP Dimebag

Dimebag really isnt that great at guitar either. And Pantera kind of sucks. Listen to some REAL metal.

Oh you're right. I guess you like POD or Linkin Park huh douchebag?

I swear there will always, ALWAYS be some retard coming out of nowhere claiming Dime wasnt that good. Obviously you have never heard anything from him or Pantera. Like them or not, they were a great heavy band and will go down as THE metal band. Dime was so amazing its ridiculous. He had virtuoso skills but kept from jerking off all over the neck like so many others. His riffs were awesome and his solos were untouchable.

Go ahead, name these other metal bands that are "SO MUCH BETTER" than Dime and Pantera. These no-named, never heard of , wanna be death metal bands that you territorial metal heads pretend are the best. REAL metal fans like it all and realize talent when they see/hear it.

Temple of thor, go choke to death on your daddys nutsack.

Soilwork
Exhumed
Necrophagist
Quo Vadis

I can name my whole library if you want, because 90% of those bands utilize guitarists that have more technical skill than dimebag. Pantera is a standard thrash/heavy metal band. They were never innovators. No one will remember Pantera as "THE metal band". BTW, many death metal bands are waaaayyy bigger in europe and around the world, so if youve never heard of them it doesnt mean theyre "no named, wannabes". It just means you have *beep* taste in music and have not delved far into the genre of metal.

Moviedude, there is no sense in arguing with some dyed-in-the-wool metal geek about whether or not Pantera is metal. Dimebag was a tremendously talented guitar player. His playing was innovative and influential and had a badass bluesy swagger. But most importantly, Dime had Tone.
Pantera WILL be remembered as "The Metal Band!" that reinvented metal in the ninties.
Technical skill is all that those Euro-metal guitarists have, anyway!
With moderate practice anyone can play guitar at break-neck speed. Very few people have great tone, though, let alone Ted Nugent.
Wango Tango?! Give me a fucckin' break. Will someone please present a legitimate argument as to the appeal of Nugent?

No one said pantera isnt metal. All I said is they arent innovative and dimebag isnt the best metal guitarist of all time.

As someone who considers himself a Metal, Classic Rock and Hard Rock Historian, I think Pantera's cover of Cat Scratch Fever was pretty bad. It did lack something. I think Ted was reffering to Phil's lyrics and not Dime's playing. Phil is a horrible vocalist at times. I did think it was pretty weak of Ted to say it after Dimebag died but I don't think he wanted to hurt his feelings. Everyone needs to back off about Ted. Ted is a cool guy with a big mouth. I bet he regrets saying half the things he says and he is old and grumpy at times.

Dimebag WHO???

In 20 years, no one will remember who Pantera was, but Ted will live on forever.

"Marginally talented"...Are you really that obtuse?

ted nugent is not a legend as is certainly not known for his guitar playing. He's better known for making a total ass of himself behind the microphone.

Dimebag was one of those guys that was born to play guitar, period.

You're out of your f ucking mind. I think you need a few swift kicks in the head.

"And Death should know me; my hands are dirty with His blood"

I liked both...but i would take Ted's side of things any day. True, Ted might be kinda prude about drugs and alchohal, but he is a better person than me for it, and i look up to him for that. Bowhunters kick ass!!!!

www.youtube.com/cay4redneck

F uck that. After what that stupid hick said about Dime, he can burn in hell for all I care. I used to not have a problem with him, and ALMOST respected him (despite being a redneck). But trash-talking Pantera and Dime AFTER he's murdered? F uck that and f uck you Ted.

Ted can do what he wants....why would you name yourself after a drug??? WTF??? i do like Darrels playing, and i am sad that he died. But the NUGE is the man, and whats wrong with bieng a redneck??

Bowhunter for Life!!

If you don't know what's wrong with being a redneck; then my assumption that all rednecks are stupid is true.

Your just ignorent....you dont know anything

Bowhunter for Life!!

I know how your sentence would've been typed if you weren't a stupid hick:

"You're just ignorant. You don't know anything."

It's funny when you think about it. You calling ME ignorant, but at the same time; you can't even spell the word properly. Who's ignorant now?

The world will be a better place without ted nugent. Who the *beep* says it's a bad thing to smoke pot anyway? Nugent was just trying to get a little publicity in a very classless way and reinstill some public interest in his stupid new music by trashing the deceased Dimebag and the Pantera version of Cat Scratch Fever. Why the *beep* would he make such a statement right after Dimebag is murdered in Dec. 04' and not when the song was fuccking released in 98'-99'????????

EXACTLY! Because the Nuge is a cokksucker.

You can call me whatever you want, you dont know anything about me! Just because i say im a redneck doe not mean i dont have brains or that i live in sone shanty shack in the middle of nowhere. By the way, i downloaded Avenged Sevenfolds version of "Walk", and it is way better than Pantera's original, how about you take this information and criticize me some more because it dont mean s!it!!!!!!!!

Bowhunter for Life!!

Wow, just when I thought you couldn't POSSIBLY prove that you're more retarded than I already thought. A7X did WALK better than *beep* PANTERA???? You're out of your damn mind. Someone should put an arrow through YOU and do the world a favor.

"And Death should know me; my hands are dir 16d0 ty with His blood"

opinions are opinions and mine counts just as much as yours does jackass

Bowhunter for Life!!

Sorry buddy boy. When you say Avenged Sevenfold did WALK better than PANTERA, your opinion no longer counts.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I agreed with Ted that Pantera's version of that song was AWFUL. Nitro's version was better! I do like Pantera but I think they're overrated.

"Charming company you keep."

Panteras version of Cat Scratch was OK but it's not their type of music. It was a labor of love for a guy they were all a fan of. Their music as a whole was amazing. Even back in their hair metal roots all the way up to the last album, they kept it heavy and powerful. No way any version of WALK will ever be better than the original one by the boys.

ted is a funny guy but come on, Dime was light years beyond Ted in skill, style, tone, every way really.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.