Politics : Breitbart - The epitome of fake news!

Breitbart - The epitome of fake news!

Re: Breibart - The epitome of fake news!

There's Breitbart, and there's the edition they put out for the White House: NotSoBreitbart.

My name is Vladimir Putin, and I approved Donald Trump's message.

And they have the gall to stick by it once it's called out not only by those pesky libruls but foreigners too! Remember that article about that church in Germany? It's insane! And to think Bannon has a higher status than some officers now.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

They don't hold a candle to CNN. We are watching the death of that news network.

The Original 'The Trashcan Man' since 2001

You actually think Breitbart is an objectively more trustworthy news service than CNN?

"Whether homosexuality causes less harm (than slavery) is debatable" - Hada

You actually think Breitbart is an objectively more trustworthy news service than CNN?
I could ask the same of you. CNN is objective?

Are you?

You're comparing a legitimate, long running news organization to a misogynistic white supremacist propaganda mill. Did you read the link in OP? What does CNN have to compare with THAT?!?

You're comparing a legitimate, long running news organization to a misogynistic white supremacist propaganda mill.
"Legitimate, long running news organization' with the biggest political bias to emerge in modern history? All they do is have a 24/7 'bash Trump' newscast with the occasional "We interrupt our non-stop Trump bashing to bring you this special bulletin. A dam in California is leaking. Now back to our regularly scheduled load of horse$hit."

'Misogynistic white supremacist propaganda mill'? Show me something other than the extreme left talking points.

Please everyone in the world is bashing Trump. You think he'll get less bashed if he acts like a sane President - no - Person?

Please everyone in the world is bashing Trump.
No, they are not. How do you think he was elected? Duh!

Still waiting for this:

Did you read the links in OP? What does CNN have to compare with THAT?!?

And yea he is one of 5 presidents who didn't get elected democratically, as in most of the country, including most of the 70+ million people who didn't vote don't want him as President. Especially now, after all the mess he's doing.

You can see the mess he's doing right? This is like week 3?

And yea he is one of 5 presidents who didn't get elected democratically
Still whining about the electoral college, eh?

including most of the 70+ million people don't want him as President. Especially now, after all the mess he's doing.
What mess? I approve of his approach so far.

He's doing what you don't approve of? I just got off 8 years of watching $hit I didn't like. Get used to it.

Still dodging questions I see.

I'm not here to answer your questions.

"You actually think Breitbart is an objectively more trustworthy news service than CNN?"

That's not what he asked... at all.

_____________http://tinyurl.com/gtb6nc2_____________

You noticed! This is the fool who refuses to answer questions asked of him. I'll not feed his baiting.

You are a complete moron. His inquiry was about a comparison. You claim it to be about a quality. You are a complete moron.

BTW, you are a complete moron.

When the board closes, you know what I'll miss about you?

Not a God damned thing. That was hardly a comparison; it was a piss poor defense of CNN and a moron shooting off unsupported talking points about something he's completely ignorant about. Kinda like you.

That was hardly a comparison; it was a piss poor defense of CNN

Complete moron... it isn't a defense of CNN, complete moron.

You actually think Breitbart is an objectively more trustworthy news service than CNN? =/= I could ask the same of you. CNN is objective?

I'll spoon-feed you, moron-

Person A can think CNN is not very objectively trustworthy, yet still think it is more objectively trustworthy than Breitbart.

A simple swap of subjects will further demonstrate your moronic misunderstanding, moron-

"You actually think a bottle with 10cc of water contains as much water in it as a bottle with 20cc of water?"

"I could ask the same of you. You think the second bottle is full?"

Do you see how moronic you are, moron?

Of course not, you're a moron. This post was merely for the sake of posterity.

You like that word 'moron'. You used it 8 times in the post above. Repeating words is symptomatic of a dolt, and a very unimaginative buffoon. I recommend you get back on your meds.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^moron^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fück off small man.

Make me, pencil dick.

No defense of your stupid comments, then?

Tell the facts. Name the names.

No defense of your stupid comments, then?
I don't respond to idiots.

That idiot kind of owned you, though. I'd be embarrassed if I was you.

That idiot kind of owned you, though.
Is everyone on the left delusional?

I don't respond to idiots.

Therefore, by your own reasoning... I'm not an idiot.

QED

That's not asking the same of me...at all. Nice deflection.

"Whether homosexuality causes less harm (than slavery) is debatable" - Hada

That's not asking the same of me...at all. Nice deflection.
No deflection. You never answer my questions; why answer yours?

Fake news is what you see on Facebook. THAT'S fake news. CNN, like Fox, isn't fake news, but biased news that at times offends viewers who aren't in their target demographic.

And on Breibart. Just look at the link in the OP, they make *beep* up all the time. And when they do they don't hold back.

"Fake news is what you see on Facebook. THAT'S fake news. CNN, like Fox, isn't fake news, but biased news that at times offends viewers who aren't in their target demographic."

Bullish it.

CNN out and out lies and manipulates. They aren't just "biased".

This idea that "fake news" has a specific definition is ridiculous. The idea that CNN doesn't lie all the time is even more ridiculous. All MSM is dying but CNN is the poste child for lying, dishonest, biased, one sided "news" reporting.

Why anyone would believe anything they see on CNN at this point is beyond me.

You are not going to convince people that believe pizzagate and birferism are real that Breitbart is fake.

Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it.

How is their exposing the fact that there are an insane amount of fake hate crimes "fake news"? That doesn't even come close to making sense. It's much more "fake" to do what CNN does, which is to publish the hoax like mad, then pretend it didn't happen after it's turned out to be a hoax.

And a news organization is not supposed to have a "stance on women's health issues". They're not supposed to have a stance on anything. In addition, they weren't the ones who invented the whole "war on women" nonsense. It was the political left.

And the holocaust/Hitler? They think it's Breitbart who is obsessed with that?

I could go on, but there's no point. The author of that laughable article is so mind-numbingly stupid, it's a wonder he put two sentences together.

Man you're stupidly racist. The term "fake news" was used this period in history, to refer to made up news that targeted retarded Republicans on Facebook and dime and dozen click bait sites. Breitbart and Republican higher ups are now trying so hard to hijack that term to use for them, not against. No one is buying but the same retarded Republicans who voted for Trump.

A significant portion of Trumps votes came from people duped by click bait news made up by Macedonian teens.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/17/facebook-fake-news-writer-i-think-donald-trump-is-in-the-white-house-because-of-me/?tid=a_inl

My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.

From one of your fellow racist <indy_go_blue44>:

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000082/nest/265067232?d=265921996#265921996
I admit it got me to vote for Trump. I just didn't realize how prescient they were, sending bots back to 2008 to make me vote for Obama then doing it by remote in 2012 to vote for Trump when I barely watched the news and never went to any internet news sources prior 11/8. Hell I knew by 1995 I'd never vote for Hillery for dog catcher.

Face it, Hillery was the worst of two bad candidates, like having Detroit and Cleveland in the Superbowl. Someone had to win and Hillery was the worst one to enough people across the country that she didn't win the EC.

Pizzagate, remember that? That's what republicans are gullible racists asstards.

Racist?

At least you dispelled any myth that you might have a functioning brain or the facts to refute anything I said.

All I'm hearing is more non facts. Yawn. 😒

That guy Bannon who used to work for them is now working for Trump as his top advisor.

No wonder why we get fake news (Bowling Green and Atlanta Muslim terrorist attacks. Etc etc etc) and other lies directly from the Trump White House.

It all makes sense and comes together now.

Trump lies:
Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
I can stop federal funds.

"BIG GAY HATE MACHINE"

That's not fake news,; that's cherry picking quotes and stats to create a biased narrative.

Both sides do that. Breitbart is just flavour of the month right now.

Forum of choice - https://www.imdforums.com

you then give a link to Cracked.com ?

You can google more if you want. Things posted online tend to be easily found. :\

He said himself that he had three idols: Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan. He said that was 'real power'. Bannon really learned his craft / crap.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ominous-story-of-syria-climate-refugees/

Trump voters can be equated to Scientologists, they know *beep* is wrong but they feel good about it.

Re: Breitbart - The epitome of fake news!

Daily Mail is the epitome of fake news. Breitbart is an also-ran.

The news is real. The President is fake.

Brietbart has some stiff competition with the existence of OAN, et al.