Beyoncé : Have you ever met a Little Monster who wasn't a weirdo?

Have you ever met a Little Monster who wasn't a weirdo?

Most Monsters I've met either look or act like Perez Hilton, sometimes both

Papi Pacify

b68
Re: Have you ever met a Little Monster who wasn't a weirdo?

Yes. I look in the mirror every day and see a perfectly sane and healthy Little Monster. Flawed, of course, but sane and healthy.

I have never met a Katy stan who wasn't a pre-schooler though

The new emoticons are 💩

Bit weird, a full grown man arguing with a bunch of kids then don't you think?

*I'm singing 'til I'm winning, Imma sing all night*

I said I was flawed

The new emoticons are 💩

Madonna's fans are the original Little Monsters. They're a bunch of middle-aged queens acting like they're still in high school. They blindly adore her, and they insist everything she does is amazing, original and ground-breaking. They can't form a balanced opinion about anything she does. I remember when they criticised Gaga for using so many writers and producers on her albums. Pot meet kettle.

It's ridiculous how they call other artists reductive. Madonna has made a career out of ripping other people off. She barely has an original bone in her body. You can nearly always find an example of an artist doing something before Madonna did it. Of course, all this falls on deaf ears with her fans. Her career is cooking pot of other people’s ideas. She’s the Queen of the homage.

One thing I find bizarre is how Madonna preaches about love and acceptance despite having some of the nastiest people as fans (yes, Gaga fans aren’t exactly innocent). I remember Graham asking Madonna about Gaga, and a really camp voice from the audience shouted: "Gaga who?” That's your typical Madonna fan - old, camp and repulsive. They hate any female artist that achieves lasting success in pop music. They're always the first in line to dismiss them as fads. They've done it to Mariah, Whitney, Taylor, Katy, Gaga, Kylie, Rihanna and Britney. You would think her fans would be more willing to let artists prove themselves before writing them off, Madonna wasn't exactly tipped to last in the 1980s.

I always laugh when Madonna fans claim Gaga's career is in the toilet. In the last two years, she has had two number one albums, has won a Grammy and Golden Globe, she was also Oscar nominated last year (Madonna never has been). Artpop has sold more copies than Rebel Heart and MDNA in the US and worldwide. Even Cheek to Cheek has outsold both albums in the US. Gaga has more talent than Madonna ever will. I'm not surprised that credible artists and musicians sing her praises while dismissing Madonna as a karaoke singer and a plagiarist who got lucky.

Jesus fücking christ you 5b4 're a pathetic fücking sod. You literally use any subject to go on a tirade about Madonna. Her whole existence has you so bothered. And how many logins are you going to create?

True tea. Ive met some truly psycho ones