Ashley Johnson : How is she not related to Dakota Johnson?

How is she not related to Dakota Johnson?

I came here because I saw her on TV and thoughe she looked an awful lot like Dakota. When I saw the same last name, I thought to myself, "I nailed it. Definitely her sister or something." When I read her biography, I saw that she had actor siblings. I told myself I'm the king of actor sibling recognition. Then I finished the paragraph. No Dakota Johnson. Dead wrong. King of nothing.

Am I the only one that sees the resemblance between the two? Such a coincidence that they
both have the same last name.

Re: How is she not related to Dakota Johnson?

I just saw Dakota in how to be single and wondered the same thing.

Because she's not Don Johnson's daughter....

It probably bugs the hell out of both of them, that they missed such a golden opportunity...to be related.

They'll realize someday that these opportunities don't come along every day, but now it's too late, and it will eat at them until they die, this missed chance having aged them both prematurely.

I'm surprised to find out how similar Ashley and Dakota looks like too, especially if you can find photos of the two of them with the same hair colour. Legit do look like they could be sisters.

I also find it a bit funny Dakota Johnson looks a bit more like Ellie than Ashley does.