Caitlyn Jenner : On the cover of Sports Illustrated this week.

On the cover of Sports Illustrated this week.

What do you think? Pretty or not ?

I will never let you part, for you are always in my heart: MJ
turn to page 394: Snape

Re: On the cover of Sports Illustrated this week.

That jump suit was sort of ugly.
Did not fit Jenner's straight up and down male body very well.

Still looks like Bruce Jenner to me, just with a dress and wig. Jump suits are hard to wear unless you have a perfect figure.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I haven't kept up with the Bruce Jenner/Caitlyn da0 Jenner story, did Jenner have the actual sex change operation?
Every time I see a photo of Jenner, I still "see" Bruce Jenner. Some people say that Jenner looks beautiful and some say the opposite. Jenner isn't bad looking but I don't think of Jenner as a beauty. I think Ru Paul pulled off the "look" much better.
I didn't read the article in Sports Illustrated, its my husband's magazine and he still has his nose in it.

wickedkittiesmom ,
Supposedly, BruceCait Jenner has not had the actual bottom surgery.
To piggy back off of what you said above, Jenner goes back and forth on everything so we will see in the future if he ever has the bottom surgery.
He is already 67 going on 68, so it's probably too dangerous for him to do it now,though.It's a serious operation, even for young healthy males to have.

On the cover of Sports Illustrated, once again, just as on the Vanity Fair cover, the photographer zoomed in on the "flat" area down there, (so bizarre!), but just so you know, they do make these really weird special feminization jock straps that Transgender men wear, and those straps allow for their male organ to be tucked in between their legs so they can wear bathing suits, and body suits, lingerie etc.(Thus, no surgery neede 2000 d).

Jenner is indecisive about most important things though, as you've noticed, & the Media always has a field day with whatever comes out of his mouth (eg: First, Jenner was against Gay marriage, then for Gay marriage. First, he only liked to be with women as a TG-female, but then for a while he said he would entertain the idea of being w/a guy, as a TG female. Then he went back to liking only women. Nowadays, who knows, maybe he goes for both? Then he hated Hillary, later he liked her [after he called her the the B-word & worse]. Then he liked Ted Cruz, then not, but now he likes Trump. Tomorrow he might like some other politician. Also, first he said that he was amazed w/ the "male form",but now he says he is not. Back & forth almost on a weekly basis). Jenner has some mental issues that have never been addressed,imho. Most people find him repulsive, though some Transgender females (and a few TG males) think that Cait Jenner is "gorgeous" and "brave".But the jury is still out.

I think he is mentally unstable.
I'm not repulsed by Transgender people, people need to do what makes them happy in life but Jenner just confuses me.

When you said this:

I'm not repulsed by Transgender people, people need to do what makes them happy in life but Jenner just confuses me.

I am like you.
I never even liked Bruce Jenner when he was Bruce Jenner, so I am certainly not going to like Bruce as Cait Jenner either since they are the same person.

I'm an old lady so I remember Bruce Jenner when he was young and so many 1908 women thought he was sexy but he never did anything for me. He was in some music video in tiny shorts and a midriff top and to me -he just looked silly.

Post deleted

The video I was thinking of was from "Can't Stop the Music" with the Village People. I can't find the video .

"Can't Stop the Music" was the name of the movie that Wkitties is thinking of.
That movie was actually on TV last year. (Before Bruce came out as Cait).

Bruce Jenner still has his penis. Technically he is a crossdresser.

She's beautiful!

Post deleted

In the interview she says Caitlyn was always inside her and that she felt disgusted with her male body.

Now, everyone else can be disgusted with his "female" body.

Post deleted

If you want my body and you think 1c84 I'm sexy...

http://thestarglam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/caitlyn-jenner-july-2015-vf-06.jpg

Whatever turns you on, Nanette.

("She's" gotta do something about those "man hands!")

Bruce Jenner is a man.

Post deleted

I hope he gets the mental health treatment he needs.

Post deleted

Post deleted