Caitlyn Jenner : Gender Confusion Or Simple Perversion?

Gender Confusion Or Simple Perversion?

If I claim to identify with women am I allowed to hang around the womens fitting room at Wal-Mart or will I be arrested and charged with degeneracy?

Re: Gender Confusion Or Simple Perversion?

I think the government is leaning in the direction that you can use any restroom of the sex that you IDENTIFY with.

We must be politically correct and cannot risk hurting anyone's feelings.

If a woman objects to your presence there, it's her problem, not yours.

It doesn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me.

👍

"Treasury throws founder of the Democratic Party off $20 bill, replaces with gun-toting Republican"

wwknives:
That's what I've been trying to say all along on this Board. There is this "weird" LoopHole that allows cis-gender perverts (not Transgender people, but "cisgender perverts", who just want to go into Women's Locker Rooms (for example), and those perverts are NOW GOING TO BE FULLY PROTECTED by that strange loophole in the State's "Bathroom Laws".

Yup, you got it!

So if, as you said :

If I claim to identify with women, am I allowed to hang around the women's fitting room at Wal-Mart?

YES: The answer is that the way the wording of the "bathroom laws" are being set up right now, throughout most States in the USA, the answer is YES....All a cisgender pervert has to do is say "I identify as a female" NO PROOF NEEDED AT ALL.... and then YES...a cis-gender pervert can now just walk into a Women's Public Open Dressing Room ...and YES, they will be fully protected by the USA "Bathroom Laws".....100% protected.....In fact, that is exactly what took place in Seattle about 5 months ago in a Little Girls Dressing Room (ie: we had another thread on this example a while back). That "weirdo" got away w/ it. They could not arrest him because he said, "I am a female" and continued to gawk at the little girls!
In addition, this problem has taken place many more times in Seattle in the last few months. Which is why the Seattle Council is frantically trying to make the "Downtown underpass areas" safe for all...although with not much success. It's become a huge problem in Seattle!

Also you asked this :

...."will I be arrested and charged with degeneracy?"

Answer = (& here is the other problem) .....If you walk into that WalMart Ladies' Open Changing Room, and claim out loud "I IDENTIFY AS A FEMALE", then you can just sit there and gawk at all the females & little girls for as long as you wish and you will NOT BE ARRESTED....so stay there for as long as you wish, & as long as you don't masturbate in front of the females,or rape them etc, then the Police CANNOT TOUCH YOU.
Thus, "cisgender perverts" will now be protected by those Bathroom Laws.
You got it!

Before the Bathroom Laws came to be, a pervert could not do that!
However, now, those same cisgender perverts can indeed just walk into ANY female public facility and just sit there and be gawking perverts, for as long as they wish.

This is why so many people are upset by the Bathroom Laws!
Many parents, especially, are upset.

IMHO, in other words, that strange "loophole" has to be re-analyzed because it does not make fully any sense and needs to be re-evaluated so that TRANSGENDER-Females are safe but also CIS-GENDER Females need to be safe too. In our Society, we cannot make one sector of Society safe, but at the expense of the other sectors. Thus in my opinion, wouldn't it be best to make BOTH sectors safe? ....not just the Transgender Females?
~~
~~~
~~~~~

XX people use the Ladies Room.
XY people use the Mens Room.

Problem solved.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

I hope that wasn't you Nan. 😫💨

Exorcist: Christ's power compels you. Cast out, unclean spirit.
Destinata:💩

Post deleted

Would a 🌹 by any other name smell as sweet. 😇

Who me??? Mine smells like roses 🌹

That's NOT what I heard ! 💩 😨

Post deleted

What??? Who dare say that about me??? 😇

OK, your 💩 doesn't stink -- but your farts give you away! 😷

Post deleted

I fart in your general direction 😏

Oh, that's what that was.....

Post deleted

Just remember to de-thorn those 🌹's Ms Nan, unless you want their scent potent. 💥😲

Post deleted

Post deleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqU5mf5j1No

When evil is viewed as good, righteousness is viewed as evil.

Men shouldn't be allowed to use the Ladies' Room.