Caitlyn Jenner : Thinking that HE is a man doesn't make you a bigot

Thinking that HE is a man doesn't make you a bigot

it makes you sane. it makes you different from the crowd who want to pretend they can see the emperors beautiful new clothes. so don't ever be ashamed to speak the truth.

Re: Thinking that HE is a man doesn't make you a bigot

Why does gender identity rile you up so?

Birth sex and gender are not the same. Your mind is still capable of learning so open it up.

Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
http://www.imdb.com/list/ls008200422/

Yeah get in line. The .000000001% of the population like him deserve to be heard and have ALL of their demands met, regardless of what the other 99.9999999% want.

Yeah get in line. The .000000001% of the population like him deserve to be heard and have ALL of their demands met, regardless of what the other 99.9999999% want.
Well to be fair, that's because it has absolutely no affect on that 99.99% but means a hell of a lot to the rest.
http://twitter.com/#!/lazyawol

Why does gender identity rile you up so?

Because "gender identity" is defined by one's genetics and resulting primary and secondary sexual characteristics... *NOT* by how one chooses to "identify" oneself.

Same token: Rachel Dolezal is WHITE... She was born WHITE, and she will always be WHITE, regardless of how she identifies herself.

Birth sex and gender are not the same.

YES they are.

If a biological male self-"identifies" as a female, then *HE* has a mental issue (just like Dolezal).

Your mind is still capable of learning so open it up.

Yeah, go take a biology class, moron.

They say genius skips a generation. Mom's a genius, so I guess I'm a genius too

Yeah, I'm a pretty open-minded guy, but I have a hard time being told I HAVE to refer to him as "her".

Yeah, I'm a pretty open-minded guy, but I have a hard time being told I HAVE to refer to him as "her".

^^^ This!

If a man wants to don a dress, panties, and a bra, it's no real concern of mine.

However, don't expect me to agree that HE'S a woman, simply because he SAYS so. That's nonsense.

No one tells me what to think or what to say.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I have a hard time being told I HAVE to refer to him as "her".

you also have to stick your penis in penis vagina as she is female and her penis vagina is female.

Post deleted

http://www.snopes.com/media/notnews/jennergender.asp

So not only are you a troll but you are a liar.

Post deleted

"Its review warns that the results of many gender reassignment studies are unsound because researchers lost track of more than half of the participants."

Unsound. That is a direct quote from the source that YOU introduced. Also it's from 2004, which means it has ZILCH to do with today.

Bruce Jenner is a man.

Post deleted

A manly man? A sexy man? A studly man? The man of your dreams?

Just some strange dude who thinks donning a dress makes him a girl.

Post deleted

I hope Bruce Jenner gets the help he needs.

.....and when a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender, he is a drag queen.

Don't eat the whole ones! Those are for the guests.🍪

Post deleted

To Wong Foo

Don't eat the whole ones! Those are for the guests.🍪

Post deleted

Well respect my king identity and go to war against france for me!

What, only some stupid pretend things you want to respect and play along with!

SAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE

You want to play pretend bruce jenner is female. WE DO NOT!

Post deleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PXbFrqIvMk

Pay particular attention to 00:13-00:18.

Emperor´s new clothes!
OMG that is the best was to say it!

You can say that about all of the left

Re: Thinking that HE is a man doesn't make you a bigot…

I LOVE this thread and agree 100% with the OP and those that are in agreement with him or her.

I'll let you know when I come-up with a new signature, .

I agree

it makes you sane. it makes you different from the crowd who want to pretend they can see the emperors beautiful new clothes. so don't ever be ashamed to speak the truth.

You could say that about many people actually. Look at Christians (and other religious people) who say they pray to their god and their prayers are answered. They know that isn't true but they continue to believe it. Some even say their god speaks to them and directs their life down certain paths. I knew this lady who said god spoke to her all the time while she was in prayer.

You know they're as crazy as hell, and no one is actually talking to them, but I seriously doubt anyone says that to them. At least not to their face, but on the Internet; Yes, people say it frequently.

That is true BugisStreetAnnie:

.....You know they're as crazy as hell, and no one is actually talking to them, but I seriously doubt anyone says that to them. At least no 5b4 t to their face, but on the Internet; Yes, people say it frequently.

Example: I know of a certain person, an old acquaintance (I will call her "Sally") who is like the person you described above, and "Sally" is pretty much out of mainstream society and does not have any friends outside of her "cult-like church" (note: the "church" that Sally belongs to is a cult, and is not a regular or more common mainstream church that most of us hear about. Oh and her "church" has a Tax exemption too! ).
Anyhow, Sally has been programmed by her "cult" for so many years by now, that she is on another planet, most of the time. Most people would certainly see her as "not too sane".

You could easily say it about the atheists as well. The majority of physicists, astronomers, and advanced mathematicians are increasingly accepting God's existence (the argument now is more of the nature of God...personal vs impersonal) but the dwindling holdouts believe in something from nothingness and an effect without a cause. Heck, the bible had the most advanced scientific principles that were many centuries ahead of science until it caught up with the theory of general relativity. By comparison, the believers are a heck of a lot more logical...and decent to boot.

So yeah, many people hold beliefs that are contrary to reality as Bruce. But we can do it without showcasing blatant bigotry. Thankfully, the secular regions of the world are dying off and their numbers will constitute less than 5% by century's end so good days are ahead :)

Stay tuned for the documentary: "From Wheaties to Fruit Loops...the Bruce Jenner story"

You know they're as crazy as hell, and no one is actually talking to them, but I seriously doubt anyone says that to them. At least not to their face, but on the Internet; Yes, people say it frequently.

Well if you know them, you most prob dont want to upset them! Or they might be dangerous.

Apparently is ok to god, but if god ta b68 lks back thats a serious mental problem EVEN IN THE USA!