Jack Gleeson : Joffrey Baratheon!

Joffrey Baratheon!

Jack Gleeson has been cast as the Crown Prince of Westeros, Joffrey Baratheon, in HBO's Game of Thrones based on the book by George RR Martin. I wonder if he'll be able to capture the air of pure hateablity?

Re: Joffrey Baratheon!

Yeah I just read that on GRRM's blog, very exciting! I've only seen Batman Begins and I don't remember him, so maybe I'll watch that again soon. He must have been great in auditions! Is he around 12 or 13?

Well I certainly hated him in Batman so I guess that's a plus for him. Hope his horrible acting doesn't get in the way.

'I certainly hated him in Batman'
what exactly did he do wrong? How was his acting bad, in anyway?

NATHAN GAMBLE is a little GENIUS and i want him as my little brother.

Go watch it again. He has a gun to his head and is freaking out, and then 5 seconds later after Batman falls he runs up all jolly like "LOL IS BATMAN OK OMG LOL!"

Go watch it again. He has a gun to his head and is freaking out, and then 5 seconds later after Batman falls he runs up all jolly like "LOL IS BATMAN OK OMG LOL!"

Firstly, i did watch it again and no he wasn't like how you say. You exaggerated somewhat.
Secondly, i don't think you understand...in big budget movies like this, EVERYTHING is planned. If there is a tiny thing wrong with something, they would change it and shoot again. Chris Nolan did not have to worry about money. So if Jack is 'freaking out then 5 seconds later after Batman falls hes all jolly again' its not Jack's poor acting its how Chris wanted it. If you wanna how a go at someone have it at Chris and leave Jack alone.

NATHAN GAMBLE, Bobby Coleman, Zachary Gordan and Jackson Bond are all AWESOMEyes.gif

Lol cry moar

Lol cry moar

Nope, no ones crying here mate.no.gif
But that last post you made just proved my theory...that your NOT a film fan making a critism your just a hating troll.

Dont bother reply cos i ain't looking for a boring pointless arguement with a troll so you getting blocked right after this.

BYE prick wave.gif

NATHAN GAMBLE, Bobby Coleman, Zachary Gordan and Jackson Bond are all AWESOMEyes.gif

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Why you repeating what that other noob said? Are you in an relationship or do you like licking people's asses? kiss.gif Whoops you got a little something brown on your lip...
love9.gif

grow up u piece of *beep* u have multiple accounts to troll ppl ? HOW SAD AND PATHETIC U MUST BE ? do your parents beat u senseless and hate u for what a *beep* up kid u are? i bet you do, HERE

HAVE A COOKIE .|.

Nah its alright my fat, American friend i saw your post. I thought i'd see your response right before i blocked you. I have to say i'm disappointed, is that seriously all you can do, Make a grammer comment and say i cry? LOL
I AM crying now, no not with anguish but with laughter LMAO

You get some noobs on this website laugh.gif

He's been doing a great job in the role so far. Even though he's only a kid you can't help hating him in this, he's perfectly captured the role I think.

Heheheh….

After that last episode...I don't think there's any question...EVERYBODY hates him:)...so I would say that's the sign of a great actor.:)

Oh, he was perfect.

He captured the air of pure 'hateability' that most people seem to think he's that horrible in real life.

I think Jack Gleeson will have no problems getting roles in many more films and shows to come.

He was Amazing! Perfect as Joffrey! Just Perfect!

I think he plays the role perfectly!

no offence to the actor but i want to set him on fire jus to get at Joff!
... good job kid ;-)

HERE LIES DOBBY,
A FREE ELF.

Superb actor! He definitely makes you hate and I do mean HATE Joffrey. My gf loves the show and absolutely loathes his character.

"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."

So far from what I have watched - yes.

I laughed so hard at that scene where he got hit in the face with poop. :P

He did a good job

"I wonder if he'll be able to capture the air of pure hateablity?"

Well, I think nearly four years after you posted this, it would be fair to say that YES...he has been able to capture the air of pure "hateability." Maybe it's time for Jack Gleeson to get some love from some of the award programs, eh? He's been extremely effective at being ruthless and cruel, yet petulant and bratty!

Oh he did... VERY well at making me hate his guts! I'm only like half-way through the second season and I want this little pr!ck to die!

Here's a slinky, go play.

Jack Gleeson is a good young actor. But I really hate Joffrey Lannister. He is a evil little maggot. He is unworthy of being a King. He deserves to die for all the acts of cruelty he has done and also for what he and his vile and corrupt family has done the Stark family. Jamie Lannister is to blame. It's all his fault. He fathered Joffrey with Ceresei. Bran Stark is crippled because of him. He killed The King allowing Joffrey to sit on the Iron Throne and Ned, Catelyn and Robb Stark are dead because of Joffrey and his family and Poor Sansa is being cruelly mistreated by Joffrey. I hope Joffrey gets what he deserves. I would love to see either Sansa or Daenerys kill him.