David Clennon : Is He Liberal Or Conservative?

Is He Liberal Or Conservative?

Anyone know?

Re: Is He Liberal Or Conservative?

Neither - he is a major douche bag.

Being a Hollywood actor, the odds are pretty stacked that he's a liberal...

Dude, you stole my post. Dead on.

Dudette - my post was days ago. Your thread was 11 minutes ago. Who is the thief?

I was complimenting you. It was just a figure of speech. Chill.

Oh, I'm chilly! Sarcasim is a form of humor. :D

Right on, Cat!!!! This is another limo liberal who has nothing to say when 3000 of his fellow citizens are incinerated on 9/11 but craps on a movie in which America gets the man responsible for it. What a turd he is. I mean, when he cannot even be happy for the military for getting the bad guy and seems to be all high and bloody mighty over the methods used to get the bad guy.......what a frickn' loser. How come we did not hear a peep out of this *beep* when the "compassionate" muslims were cutting off heads of Americans while chanting to allah? I will tell you why. It is because these people have sympathy for the devil and they are mentally deranged. He does not like us torturing the worst of humanity? Fine we will start by showing them his movies and tv shows and maybe will get some results from that torture. I mean has anyone sat down and watched Thirtysomething? My God in heaven, the bad guys will be singing like a bird the whereabouts of the rest of their scummy henchman. Anything.....just don't play more of that frickin' show.

"Have a better one"

When I saw this in his bio, "Has turned down roles (such as in Just Cause (1995)) because of his political beliefs." I thought, "Jesus, what an unbelievable ponce...."

I don't understand what ponce means

From urban dictionary: "An individual who attempts to fake having intelligence, class, or culture."

I take it to mean someone who is a pretentious fool.

Ponce is a British term, if I am not mistaken, means sissy; as does a "nancy" boy or "tosser" (actually tosser has more of a gay overtone than just a sissy). Hope this helps.

"Have a better one"

Isn't Just Cause kind of a liberal movie? Wouldn't his rejection of that role make him a conservative?

I haven't see the movie but all I know that he declined a role in that film due to his political beliefs. So from reading all of these comments, the guy kinda sounds either hypocritical or a douche. No offense David.