Nick Broomfield : he also lies outside his documentaries.

he also lies outside his documentaries.

So, I live n2000ear this guy in sussex, england and a few months back i bumped into him in the pub. he was alone at the time, waiting for a friend I believe and so I casually mentioned that i'd seen some of his work and enjoyed it [a suckup lie - I'm embarressed].

I mentioned that I was a film student at the local college and that he should swing by and give a talk, he's certainly have at least an live audience to discussthings with. He said that he was actually planning to do one and that he was in the middle of aranging it. So then my friend turned up and so i left him to it.

couple opf days latter i mentioned the discussion to my film lecturer and she said that he's been saying that since 1999. every time someone aproaches him about it he lies and fobs them off. I can't imagine that he gets it that often. I only know of one other person in my class who's even heard the guys name so its not like he's a local celebrity.

anyways, he's a lying prick.

had to get that rant off my chest, theraputic.

www.toptenmovielist.com Alias Atticus.

Re: he also lies outside his documentaries.

i'm sure he's a busy guy, and he probably tells little lies to be civil. would you rather he said to you: "nah, i don't have the time, and besides i'd rather have my eyelids ripped off than give a talk at the local college"

I certainly have never met him, but I think he has done some impressive work. Not that it has any importance, but I think he id good looking.

He's pompous twat as well. He once walked out of a radio interview with Mark Kermode who dared to question the factual accuracy of the wretched Kurt and Courtney.

He's busy and was being polite. Simple.