Economics, Business, Money, Finance : Why do women make bad employees?

Why do women make bad employees?

It's like these bitches don't wanna work hard. They just working because they are feminists.

Work bitch! Why men have to do all the ****ing work? Bitchez be wanna gossip and chit chat.

?si=KhXWkei5nG5mAzCP

Re: Why do women make bad employees?

Get a job, Fatty

My password is password

big bad wolf pls

My password is password

At my work it's pretty 50/50. Some work their arses off and some loaf off. Same with the guys. Partly laziness, partly not really enjoying their jobs.

Must be a lot of females that do not enjoy their job.

And why can't women make good decisions at work? Not like men do.

At mine, it's really 50/50 in that regard too. Can't say the men make better decisions. In fact the useless person in my department is a guy. 😅

Where are u from?

Sweden.

It's different over there.

You still get people stuck in dead end jobs, and if they have no pride in their worth ethic or feel like they aren't financially compensated enough, they won't take the job seriously. I think at the heart of it, people would like their jobs to make a difference, and if they're stuck in a horrible job, with deployable pay, it's easy to think it's not worth doing a good job.

I've had a ****ty job or two. 😅 But I have too much pride in how I work to not always deliver my best. In ****ty jobs where you have colleagues with equally ****ty jobs, and you're the only one with any pride in it, they tend to leave it all to you. 😑

Because they get pampered their whole lives.

My password is password