Politics : CONFUSED Joe Biden doesn’t know where to go…and his Handlers Don’t Help! 🤷‍♂️

CONFUSED Joe Biden doesn’t know where to go…and his Handlers Don’t Help! 🤷‍♂️

Dementia Joe Biden wrapped up his remarks last night and immediately got confused as he asked his handlers: "I'm right here?"

If he wasn't such a treasonous, career criminal I'd feel sorry for him too. But you don't get to destroy an entire nation and receive sympathy while doing so.

Medical ward at the penitentiary. This pathetic excuse of a politician has been crooked and corrupt his whole life. No sympathy from here.

Re: CONFUSED Joe Biden doesn’t know where to go…and his Handlers Don’t Help! 🤷‍♂

When christina gets back to her apartment, he could take her place in the nursing home.

Re: CONFUSED Joe Biden doesn’t know where to go…and his Handlers Don’t Help! 🤷‍♂

Definitely not going to serve a second term.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

If the DNC was smart they would remove him and put in a younger, charismatic warmonger corporate stooge instead.
You know.
Someone more electable than Trump, Brandon and Kameltoe combined.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Do they have at least one decent person around fifty who can run instead of Old Slow Joe? I'm tired of these fuddy duds running for president.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

The campaign slogan should be:
Trump vs Biden
Whoever wins, you lose

Haha.

I am still voting for Trump though.

That's cool.

I actually prefer him over Brandon at this point.

Thats what sad about American politics. Out of 330 million people our best choices are 2 old dudes.

How Much U wanna Bet?

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

Let’s not talk about How Trump Confused his Wife wit the Woman he raped.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

He was obviously asking if he was supposed to sit at the table in the front that he then walked to, which gusto I might add!

Haha no, evidence please.

Re: CONFUSED Trump thinks his wife's name is Mercedes!🤷‍♂

laugh.gif

My password is password