Kristen Bell : Ageing is a tragic thing

Ageing is a tragic thing

She is starting to look older and not as hot. I guess it had to happen eventually. The beauty of women is so transient.

Re: Ageing is a tragic thing

Um, no.

I've made a huge mistake.

She's not even that old yet lol, I still find her quite sexy.

Actually think she's hotter than ever. Have you seen house of lies lately. Whoa. She's stunning.

If your not going to say something nice, don't say it at all.

If your not going to say something nice, don't say it at all.

you're*

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

lol what on earth! Are you for real? How did you manage to get race into it, and are you actually going to try to claim that Kristen Bell isn't attractive? What a really bizarre post.

Post deleted

My reaction, exactly!

Why do people only seem to make these comments about women?

Because we men are known far and wide for our graceful aging qualities. Except in a very large number of instances.

Misspelling the word "aging" is even more tragic.

Bad films are a crime against humanity.
http://movieplotholes.com/message-board.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageing

The American spelling looks like it should be pronounced "aging". Oops… by that I mean "agging".

Merriam-Webster shows ageing as an accepted second spelling of the inflected form for "age."

Misspelling the word "aging" is even more tragic.

I love the irony of that statement. (It's spelled "ageing.")

Heres a definition:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aging?s=t
Id include a definition for irony but, ironically, its unlikely that youd understand that.

Bad films are a crime against humanity.
http://movieplotholes.com/message-board.html

Yeah, aging is a tragic thing and one day Kristen (and the rest of us really) will all get old and will prefer to be cherished for our personalities and intellect over our faded looks and crippled bodies. But until that day comes, Kristen has plenty of time to enjoy her life. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/wink.GIF" alt="wink.gif">

lol she is 5b4only 33. And with the media pushing 20 year olds to play teens, and having someone like Dakota Johnson who is 24 but looks 35 playing a college student. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if people thought she was in her twenties.

To the OP: if ageing is so tragic, what do you think about stupidity? Mainly yours?

Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want.

To the OP: if ageing is so tragic, what do you think about stupidity? Mainly yours?

Stupidity is tragic as well, but luckily I am blessed with a superior intellect.

She still looks hot to me and her post-pregnancy big breasts are a real treat, it is sad that those will shrink back to normal size.

This has to be a joke.

Post deleted

I'd love to see the OP.

Post deleted

Even if it's a pretty mean thread to start, it is true that she doesn't look as good as she used to. She's not in as good shape and her face has lost its perky qualities.

Not saying she still doesn't look good, cause she does, but as the OP says she doesn't look as good as she used to. But ageing will happen sooner or later, and in her case and many other become more clear with childbearing and childbirth. If she just got into as good shape as she was she'd look really good again. It's up to her.

Even if it's a pretty mean thread to start, it is true that she doesn't look as good as she used to. She's not in as good shape and her face has lost its perky qualities.

I love how people tend to view their opinion as a gospel of truth. Okay, you and the OP think she is aging like *beep* – good for you two. You are both entitled to your opinions just like the majority here who disagree. It still just your opinion, at the end of the day, and it is no more true than someone who thinks she looks better than ever. Get over yourself.

There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel. https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/angel.GIF" alt="angel.gif">

It's more funny how very angry people like you and the others in this thread get about other people's opinions, pulling out the insults. It says more about them than it does about the person they're insulting.

It's a fact that she's getting older, and age is not a desirable trait in the attractiveness of a woman. In shows she did many years ago she looks significantly hotter. Deal with it. Being in denial or being angry at me for pointing out the truth won't make the truth go away.

Looks like I struck a cord with you, and I wasn't even directly addressing you. And telling someone that their opinion isn't a fact =/= an insult. But funny how you went out of your way to try to infer that I am angry, accuse me of something I didn't do and continue to act like your opinion is a gospel of truth. Now what does that say about you?

And "It's more funny?" Lol. Don't take this as an insult: go back to grammar school.

There are few things as fetching as a bruised ego on a beautiful angel.

Looks like I struck a cord with you, and I wasn't even directly addressing you.

I am the OP, you did directly address me.

And telling someone that their opinion isn't a fact =/= an insult. But funny how you went out of your way to try to infer that I am angry, accuse me of something I didn't do and continue to act like your opinion is a gospel of truth.

It is a fact that she is ageing.

You have taken my post very personally, when in fact I was talking generally - notice how I referred to "others in the thread". Plenty of people angrily insulted me for voicing my opinion, and it was them I was referring to.

And "It's more funny?" Lol. Don't take this as an insult: go back to grammar school.

What exactly is the problem? "More funny" is an acceptable use of the comparative, with numerous examples in text corpora.

Society needs to stop valuing women based on their age. It's awful and, as a woman, the pressure is very hard.

She's FAT! I was shocked

You're an idiot.

Stop posting.

Ageing is a tragic thing. She is starting to look older and not as hot.

But enough about yous sister's fellow prostitutes.

Screw you. I s16d0wear, every board of a female actor has a thread on it about her age. I is so demented.

She still looks good to me. And she still has (almost 15 years running) some of the most amazing legs I have ever seen.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/afro.GIF" alt="afro.gif">https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/data.filmboards/images/emoticons/sword.GIF" alt="sword.gif">

beauty of women is so transient.

so's men's beauty, unless you won't admit men can be beautiful too?

___
Anyone who has ever read any spoilers,
knows that Winter Is Coming

The beauty of women is so transient.

The looks of men are even more transient. Women can look attractive even in their sixties but most men's looks are done by their late twenties, the baldness, the paunch, the sagging chin, the frown lines. Women don't have to even worry about all that. They'll get the botox and go to the gym. I am a personal trainer and I can assure you that I see this all day, that most men have a gut by the age of 30 and if they don't they are gay.

It is well known that men age better than women. In fact, many traits of ageing in men are seen as desirable.

Women peak in their early 20s, and then rapidly decline. Few look good past 35.

Men tend to get better with age, with many looking their best in their 30s, and continuing to maintain a distinguished, desirable look into their 40s and 50s. There are numerous examples in Hollywood.

True, but there's nothing wrong with getting old. We should prioritize altruism, learning, and art over looking good and foolishly trying to stay forever young.

Life itself is so short and ephemeral. We should not gauge someone's worth (or our own worth) based solely on outer appearance.

A good example is Audrey Hepburn. Sure, she was beautiful in her heyday, but once she started to age, she stopped appearing in movies because Hollywood prefers younger actors. There's nothing wrong with that; their job is to look good.

However, she spent her last years doing humanitarian work in Africa, although she is popularly remembered as a fashion icon instead of a humanitarian who served the poor.

Who wants to live forever?