Alexander Armstrong : I love this guy

I love this guy

He's hilarious. So talented. I want to see him more stuff! JACK FORCE!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: I love this guy

He's so witty and charming and he has the cutest pixie ears! I think he's amazingly sexy (as does my bestfriend).

I find him appealing too but I don't know if it's in the same way as Sebastian!! I think the right word for him is charismatic. He is funny, vulnerable and very likeable.

I'm just watching him in "Have I got news for you" , and he and his pixie ears are just adorable !

Tut, tut. Such ingratitude after all the times I saved your life.

I agree, I've just saw him on Life Begins and I thought he has the cutest face ever!

-------------------------
Og hér ert Þú, glósóli...

Totally agree. He is charismatic and witty and a joy to watch in whatever he does.

Yep. He's exactly as he seems. If you catch his Who Do You Think You Are episode he's just wonderful! His wife and kids are adorable. Totally addicted to Pointless. Need to rewatch the Woody Allen movies he was in so I can spot him!

Love means never having to say you're sorry. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

He's one of the best on TV at the moment. I love Pointless so much. And Alexander Armstrong is fantastic :) xx

Think you guys pretty much have him covered! Sexy, funny, charismatic and charming! His wife is a very lucky lady!

a very gorgeous man.. there is something about him..
cute.. yet debonair. he seems so darling!
his natural charisma just makes him glow.. & not too much that it/he is overwhelming..
an understated.. sweet.. probably cheeky.. witty & rather sexy gentleman.
i so enjoy watching him in 'pointless' with a haze of blue & pink to purple behind him.. these beautiful colours make me happy & make his loveliness even lovelier.... ^_^
i say!
a lucky lady his wife is.. which must be said out of respect.. & i never write this sort of.. w 5b4 ell.. sexy stuff.. hehe!
love & peace happy people.. be good & kind out there.... ♡+☮

:::: love and peace ::::

I agree. It would be so disappointing to find that he is not as thoroughly pleasant as he seems on TV. He is the epitome of charismatic. I took notice of him when I saw The Armstrong and Miller show - he is a very funny guy and a terrific actor too. I was so pleased when people took to him as a presenter on his Pointless show. His rapport with Richard Osman just makes the show a real pleasure to watch. His interaction with the contestants really shows how personable he is. I was surprised to find out what a good singer he is too. He has been much blessed with talent all round.