Judd Apatow : So bash Bill Cosby but back perverts like Lena Dunham?

So bash Bill Cosby but back perverts like Lena Dunham?

No doubt turned her sister into a lesbian after years of molestation. That whole family is just disgusting.New York liberal arts family that let their kids do whatever the hell they want.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

Re: So bash Bill Cosby but back perverts like Lena Dunham?

I don't get Apatow at all. If it comes out that Cosby is indeed innocent, he will be eating a whole lot of crow.

"I'm the ultimate badass,you do NOT wanna f-ck wit me!"Hudson,Aliens

With all these articles about Apatow's continued bashing of Cosby and wanting him in jail so much, it almost makes me wonder if he has a grudge against him and caused all of this to begin with. Wouldn't that be something if true!

I can't imagine that that's true, but Apatow's bashing of Cosby is ridiculous. He hasn't been proven guilty of anything.

Yea, more than likely not true, but it would be a heck of story.

Cosby isn't being cleared of this. AT BEST, he gave dozens of women Quaaludes, then had consensual sex with them. Wow, Dr. Huxtable!

"Oh, that's the Quaaludes guy!"

www.jrichardsingleton.blogspot.com

Cosby's definitely guilty, but Apatow's hypocrisy drives me nuts. Dunham is guilty too. Apatow's trying to be the white knight by obsessively talking about Cosby, but he won't saying anything bad about Dunham because she makes him so much money. What a hypocrite.

Dunham never committed a sex crime, though.

She stuck pebbles in to her sister's vagina. The fact that she was only 7 at the time means she won't be prosecuted for it, but it is still a sex crime.

Then, for the next ten years she did things which, if she were a male, she would be put on the sex offender's list for.

Paying her sister to kiss her.
Dressing her up as a biker slut and posing her to take pictures.
Getting excited masturbating next to her.

If Lena were a white, Conservative male, you'd be screaming for his castration.

But, she's one of your liberal, sacred cows and1c84 your liberal "mentality" won't allow you to think anything ill of your fellow liberals.

That's pretty weird, but she didn't receive any sexual thrill out of doing it, because she was seven. Pedophilialike rapeis a serious allegation.

That's pretty weird, but she didn't receive any sexual thrill out of doing it, because she was seven.

When has that ever been a criteria for sexual assault?

I'm still talking to you as if you are a sane human being. But a sex crime requires a sexual component. This is called motive.

Goodbye.

No, sh!t head. It doesn't. That is not how it is defined by law.

And, you've still not answered to this:

"if you can't produce a rape victim, there was no rape."

So does that mean the rapist has to kill the person and hide the body, or is it just enough to drug the person so they don't remember what happened?

Re:

John, that's horrible to say it's not a sex crime if the perpetrator didn't get a sexual thrill from it. By that logic someone could rape someone with a broom handle, and it would be okay as long as the attacker wasn't getting off sexually. Disgusting.

Child-on-child sexual abuse is a real thing, and it's a serious problem.

And another sick argument I've heard is that the victim isn't a victim unless they publicly identify as one. Maybe some victims don't want that kind of attention and the mental stress that comes along with it. They've suffered enough.

John, you're defending Dunham for what she did, and you attacked Seinfeld for dating a 17-year-old even though it's perfectly fine and legal. You've got issues.

Re:

Yes. Yes he does.

That's what I don't get about this crap with Cosby I know PLENTY of trashy women who will trade you sex for pills. My crackhead cousin from what I'm told is in her mid 20s and she trades sex with a 73 year old man for pill money and pills.

Just because he gave them dope doesn't mean he raped them.

Still it makes me wonder what's his hard on against Cosby? Cosby snub him when he was trying to make it in stand up or something?

There are probably 1000 well known men from the late sixties up to this day (if that book by that bunny that recently came out is true) who hung with Hef that could be in Cosby's place right now. Pills and sex are the norm up at the Playboy Mansion, it's well known and I am not shocked in the least. It's just a fact what the scene is there. Working with Lena Dunham nullifies Judd's right to comment on Cosby in any way shape or form. People that work with her, or him, also have no right to comment. Unlike him she DID confess to molestation, he just confessed to being part of the sex and drugs scene at Hefner's.

Something that has been publicly known for years if you paid attention beyond his surface image. No judgment on my part, pretty much every major male actor and rock star at the time used ludes and slept with loose women without thinking in pre AIDS era. If it is ever proved he raped anyone I'll think different of him. He's a sleaze to cheat on his wife, but so are 95 percent of celebs. Lena is way beyond a sleaze she's an actual child molester and rape faker. She should be in jail or in mandatory therapy at very least.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Well said Tara, well said..

It's the old double-standard in Hollywood, the same reason why so many of them continue to defend Roman Polanski after the horrible things he did.

You can't "turn" someone into a lesbian. You saying that makes it sound like lesbians are monsters, like werewolves. And whether you agree or not, there's a huge difference between young kids experimenting and being confused and someone like Cosby who was an adult when he took advantage of those younger women.

I agree partially. Time and time again you'll find homosexuals or bisexuals have been molested by someone of the same sex when they were a child. Not always, but enough times that it is a legitimate point of concern.

You can't turn someone into a lesbian. You either are or you aren't.